whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays fantasy!

Flying over to the States to meet up with a hot black guy. Straight to the hotel to be used by him. Hot, wild and rough sex. Even better if his friends could join in too!
 
Mmmmmmmm

To be in a theatre; I would be sitting on a plush armchair on the stage, while the peanut gallery slowly fills up with men and women of all ages, etc. Once everyone was seated, the lights would dim and a single spotlight would illuminate only the area around the chair; I would stand up, slowly undress - on different nights, I would different things; on this night, it's a tartan mini, leather corset, white blouse, thigh-high boots and stockings - then I would begin to touch and explore various parts of my body.

Audience participation would be encouraged.

I would love to be in the front row for that premiere........... Very sexy pretty girl, very sexy;)
 
to be put onto my hands and knees and told to stay perfectly still....and then he watches whilst i am fucked by others and covered in their cum
 
to be put onto my hands and knees and told to stay perfectly still....and then he watches whilst i am fucked by others and covered in their cum

Now I would say little lady that you have plenty of potential, come and stand in front of me.
 
Last edited:
My fantasy now is to invite my wife's old friend over, strip her naked in front of him and play with her tits and pussy until he gets hard. Then let him play with her and do her until he was about to cum, pull out and shot it all over her. After she was covered in his cum, she would come over and suck me until I shot my load on her face...
 
I am a horny boy

To have my first sex with a women who is at least 10-12 years older than me. I prefer to fuck a woman who is 15 years older than me. I am 22 by the way. :D


PS: I LOVE NINA HARTLEY.....if I was in america i would love to get laid with her :heart: and yes i am still virgin :(
 
Last edited:
To have my first sex with a women who is at least 10-12 years older than me. I prefer to fuck a woman who is 15 years older than me. I am 22 by the way. :D


PS: I LOVE NINA HARTLEY.....if I was in america i would love to get laid with her :heart: and yes i am still virgin :(

smile do youwant lessons then?
 
Agree "hole-hard"-edly!

I have a few I'm fueling at the moment, but the newest one that is easiest indulged is a 'clean up boy'.

It's probably a year or so since I had a threesome of any sort, but the last time I was in a mfm, M2 shocked me and M1 by going down on me while M1 came inside me. I'm not squeamish, and have often licked our combined juices off my partner during a brief intermission, but to have it done by third party....holy hell...HOT.

So when I've watched porn recently, this has always crept its way into my selections.

I also fantasize about being your M2. Would be so hot to have M1 alternate between stoking your pussy long & deep, then pulling out to offer my lips a taste, a suck or a gobble! Mmmm! That's hot!
 
I have been running over this little fantasy in my head on and off for days now. :)

Beginning with the typical sissy scenario, mistress has feminized me and has be in the back of her car with my hands bound behind my back, taking me to an unknown location.

She stops the car at a country house, attaches a leash to my collar and leads me through the front door.

She explains that she is leaving me with the master of the house all weekend for him to use me as he sees fit.

A tall well built man enters the room, wearing nothing but leather trunks and a mask (the mask is almost always there in my fantasies... I just cannot get turned on thinking about looking at a mans face... no matter how much I want other parts of his body ;) ).

He admires me in my ridiculously short and tight schoolgirl outfit with cute side bunchies and heavy makeup. Mistress hands him the leash, blows me a kiss and then leaves me to my fate.

He tells me he has been working out and wants me to learn to worship his hot sweaty body.

He places part of the leash under one foot, and uses his leg to force my head right to the ground. At his orders, I bathe each of his feet with my tongue, between his toes, under his heels... and slowly up his ankles and legs until I reach inside his thighs. He then turns, pulls down his trunks and bends over, using the leash to pull my face hard against his ass crack. As commanded, I run my tongue up and down the length of his crack, pushing it into his tight sweaty hole. His smell is very strong, but it is a fresh manly scent, not like days old unwashed odour.

I worship his balls with my tongue for a while, and then he turns around and I finally get to taste his cock. Already seven inches long while semi hard, it grows to nine inches as I circle my tongue around his glans and under his foreskin. When he is ready, he pumps his length in and out of my mouth as deeply as I can take it, until he finally cums. Most of it lands on my tongue, filling my mouth with his hot musty flavour. The rest he shoots over my face, finishing off by rubbing his cock head over my cheeks, and then wiping himself clean with my hair.

To finish off, he secures my leash to a hook on the floor, and with my hands still secured firmly behind my back, he pisses over my face, my hair, and all over my schoolgirl outfit. Then he leaves me degraded, horny as hell and unable to relieve myself.... until he needs to use me again.

:heart::heart::heart:
 
I want a night of passion and heat. Bubble bath for two, strawberries ;chocolate ;champagne ;candles. Then soft silk sheets ;rose peddled, handcuffs and make love all night long till we are all sweating and to tired to go to work the next day
 
I want a night of passion and heat. Bubble bath for two, strawberries ;chocolate ;champagne ;candles. Then soft silk sheets ;rose peddled, handcuffs and make love all night long till we are all sweating and to tired to go to work the next day

As long as I'm the one wearing the cufffs
 
My fantasy today is to meet a woman I've been talking to her on LIT, get naked and do SO many things to her, with her and cum all over her....
 
We all like to dream, and think about how it was, and hope that when we turn the corner the person we need will be waiiting. I turn some of my dreams into stories.
 
My fantasy is to for my wife and I to meet a couple and decide to swing with them at our place. As I am taking the clothes off the woman a big dick pops out because she is a tranny. My wife tells me it was my idea to swing and she likes the dominant guy she is with, so I can go with the flow or not get fucked. Left with this situation, I say OK. It turns out my tranny is just as dominate as the man, and insists that is suck her cock, leading me to my first taste of cock. Next I watch the man put his dick in my wife, then the tranny put her dick in me. They fuck us both until we cum then leave a phone number for us, in case we want to have another date. We both go to sleep leaking cum.
 
Basically .... very basically ..........to lie down and get licked, fingered and fucked..... I did say Basic!!!!
 
I have a few I'm fueling at the moment, but the newest one that is easiest indulged is a 'clean up boy'.

It's probably a year or so since I had a threesome of any sort, but the last time I was in a mfm, M2 shocked me and M1 by going down on me while M1 came inside me. I'm not squeamish, and have often licked our combined juices off my partner during a brief intermission, but to have it done by third party....holy hell...HOT.

So when I've watched porn recently, this has always crept its way into my selections.

This is hot. I've recently gotten into it with my girlfriend. She surprised me by sitting on my face after the M2 came in her, but I found it super sexy. We have done it a few times now and will definitely do again soon. :)
 
To have another sexy smooth guy join me and my sexy petite wife for a weekend. I'd enjoy seeing her excitement as well as his. As she's on all fours pleasuring me, he is thrusting into her from behind making her gorgeous firm ass bounce. I can hear their skin slapping together from his hard thrusts. She moans and sighs as she takes me deep in her mouth....
 
Right now, I fantasize about a full day of not hurting. 2 operations within 2 months. I love drugs.
 
Right now, it is to drive to Araha beach, down the road from my house, here in Okinawa...and experience dogging. Would love to meet a chick that does this. I would wait in line for it...it's my current fantasy.
 
Being tied up by an older couple, that invites a lot of guys to gangbang me. Laying defenseless in stockings and heels, while a guy pumps into me rythmically... The guy cums a huge load over my stockings, while the older woman crawls up to me and starts to lick his load off. As another man begins to fuck me like his little prostitute, while the woman starts to messily make out with me ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top