Masturbating with partner

Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Posts
4
Just wondering how many couples masturbate together and what they do while they masturbate together. Sometimes my wife and I just like to pleasure ourselves and we'll watch porn together. I'm sure there has to be better ideas out there.
 
My wife and I love working on each other in bed, her brother has been staying with us for a week and sleeping in our room on a air mattress, we get so horny fingering each other with him three feet away, totally caught him watching last night, wife winked! Love my girl!
 
We do masturbate together quite often. We find in exciting watching each other and knowing that we are both getting very excited and turned on.
 
I wish I new what it was like. My partner finds masturbating when I'm around too uncomfortable.
 
We really like masturbating one another. Well, I will finger my wife to an orgasm, then she will "assist" me as I jerk myself off. I say assist because she cant give a handjob for shit, but she will play with my balls, suck on them, tongue the head, and use fingers and toys in my ass while I stroke. And when I cum she is right there to drink up every drop. And like previously stated in another thread, sometimes share the load with me
 
My wife and I love working on each other in bed, her brother has been staying with us for a week and sleeping in our room on a air mattress, we get so horny fingering each other with him three feet away, totally caught him watching last night, wife winked! Love my girl!



i bed house is it? maybe next time play with the lights off then he wouldn't see. lol
 
i bed house is it? maybe next time play with the lights off then he wouldn't see. lol
It's a studio apartment, lights are of but still bright enough to see what's happening. Last night he shifted his mattress to " get better air conditioning" but conveniently getting a better view of our fun. Sexy goddess and i gave him a nice show.
 
It's a studio apartment, lights are of but still bright enough to see what's happening. Last night he shifted his mattress to " get better air conditioning" but conveniently getting a better view of our fun. Sexy goddess and i gave him a nice show.

how do you even sleep at night if its light enough to be able to see someone winking lol
 
Wife and I are also in this club. We enjoy watching each other as we pleasure ourselves. We sometimes like to do it while watching porn or we will position ourselves her laying normal in bed and I will lay with my head towards foot of bed and move forward towards her a little so that we both get a great view of the other.
 
One of my favorite things to do!! I love spicing it up with some fantasies...

I love using my realistic dildo on myself, hubby jerking himself off with lots of lube, (I love that sloppy sound) lying right next to me, and kissing my mouth like he's eating a pussy (but not mine!) and then occasionally I bring the dildo, covered in my juices, up to his mouth for us to share the goodies while we suck and lick it together, pretending there's another man along with that other pussy he's licking...sooooo sexy

P.S. he finishes whenever he wants. ;)
 
We enjoy some very long sessions together just watching one another. It is not restricted to the bedroom either, any room in the house is open for mutual viewing pleasure. Wife uses fingers and the odd toy in her playing and I enjoy the option of just watching first or joining in and cumming together. I think it is a wonderful thing for couples to do and I found it quite invaluable in teaching me where to touch her for maximum effect in the early days of our relationship.

Sneakiest place we have done it was about a year ago. We were between properties and thanks to ever helpful in laws that put us up for a few weeks. The first few nights wife flat out refused to have sex in her parents house. By the end of the week having watched me wank off while watching her shower she said how naughty and exciting it was and nearly every night for the following two weeks we would wank and play with one another a lot of times while her parents were in the next room or downstairs in the living room beneath us. There were times when we had been a little too vocal so they would have heard what was going on.
 
We masturbate together as foreplay in almost every session. It is a great experience and brings you so much closer together !:cool:
 
One of my favorite things to do!! I love spicing it up with some fantasies...

I love using my realistic dildo on myself, hubby jerking himself off with lots of lube, (I love that sloppy sound) lying right next to me, and kissing my mouth like he's eating a pussy (but not mine!) and then occasionally I bring the dildo, covered in my juices, up to his mouth for us to share the goodies while we suck and lick it together, pretending there's another man along with that other pussy he's licking...sooooo sexy

P.S. he finishes whenever he wants. ;)

This is the perfect way to do it!
 
My wife asked me last night if she could watch me sometime. I'm both excited and terrified.
 
I do it with my wife, alot, recently I used a 7 inch dildo and a clit vib simultaneously, wbile she was sucking my cock, very hot combo.
 
I can barely see someone winking in broad daylight let alone unlit room nite time with orgasm imminent.
Great subject though. :)
 
I can barely see someone winking in broad daylight let alone unlit room nite time with orgasm imminent.
Great subject though. :)
Perhaps it's time to do it in the middle of the day, in broad daylight. Maybe outside?
 
I've explored this topic in two series of stories (both of which are still ongoing). If anyone is interested, check out "Beat Off Buddies" and "Midnight Confessions" in my signature link.

Sorry for the blatant plug, but I thought some of you might enjoy them!
 
When I think of masturbating with a partner it is not doing it with my wife but rather our neighbor Paul and I stroking each other while we watch our wives Jill and Mary do each other.
 
My bf and I often lie next to each other in bed and masturbate. He loves to watch me rub my pussy and talk dirty to him while he jerks off. And I love watching guys cum, it really turns me on.
 
Sometimes we watch porn together and masturbate. Subject matter depends on what we are in the mood for in the moment. Often times though I will sit back on a chaise lounge across from our bed and masturbate while he jerks his cock. During these times we chat about our fantasies. These are no hold bars chats..anything..any fantasy goes.
 
My bf and I often lie next to each other in bed and masturbate. He loves to watch me rub my pussy and talk dirty to him while he jerks off. And I love watching guys cum, it really turns me on.

why isn't my gf more like u?:)
 
I would love to do this but my girl does not feel comfortable masturbating herself in front of me (not even sure she does it in private) :( . She has no problem watching me and will join in and help, and she is fine if I play with her while she strokes me, sometimes as foreplay and sometimes until we both cum. Just wish she could do it to herself while I watch or I would love to come home and find her doing it, that would be a massive turn-on
 
Back
Top