Bold Flesh: BBW's 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
picnic

tumblr_mfwr2mqx1h1rgbatbo1_500.jpg

I love curvy women, with big boobs and big butts, but these two are just gross.

The morbid obese is not hot. Agree

This thread is dedicated to big, beautiful women, so please don't come in here and make disparaging remarks about the pics that are posted. Also, please refer to the sticky at the top of the front page of Fet Cental, as written by Laurel, the site owner, specifically the bolded part:

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else!

If you can't post without being sarcastic and rude, then please save your comments for the General Board!

This thread is dedicated to big, beautiful women, so please don't come in here and make disparaging remarks about the pics that are posted. Also, please refer to the sticky at the top of the front page of Fet Cental, as written by Laurel, the site owner, specifically the bolded part:

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else!

If you can't post without being sarcastic and rude, then please save your comments for the General Board!
thank you, CG, for pushing the reminder..

This is why you make a good moderator and I'd make an incredibly lousy one. :)

I'd run out of bullets before I cleared my holster.. ..lol

thank you, CG, for pushing the reminder..

This is why you make a good moderator and I'd make an incredibly lousy one. :)

I'd run out of bullets before I cleared my holster.. ..lol

LOL! We each have our own way. ;):rose::kiss:

But, believe me, there are times when I'd like to...

Last edited:
Yeah, why whine about being too big in a bbw thread. No one does this for the fit woman thread, "these women are too toned", of course not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back