What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to baby scream his head off. (Teething???)

And eating chocolate.

No s'mores for you!

Tackle-hugging an Alice!

throws herself at the pretty

grins

is tacklehugged

counters with a few tickles

Aren't you a sight for sore...everything! :D

Hope you're having a better day than me, gorgeous. I could sooo make a safe-sex PSA out of this weekend.

grins

is tacklehugged

counters with a few tickles

Aren't you a sight for sore...everything! :D

Hope you're having a better day than me, gorgeous. I could sooo make a safe-sex PSA out of this weekend.

Oh no lovely! Sorry to hear that.

kisses a lovely

But I am good, thanks.
And it's always awesome to see you.

My sympathies for teething...Baby Brit is in that same charming boat at the moment.

sighs

Just wish there was something I could do! But between times, he's a little darling..

We're just both very tired. :eek:

Anyway, I'd better get back to him. Husband wanted to try letting him cry a bit in hopes he would fall asleep...it's NOT working.

But always great to see you, sweetie, and fingers crossed for both of us! :kiss:

Just wish there was something I could do! But between times, he's a little darling..

We're just both very tired. :eek:

Anyway, I'd better get back to him. Husband wanted to try letting him cry a bit in hopes he would fall asleep...it's NOT working.

But always great to see you, sweetie, and fingers crossed for both of us! :kiss:

Will be sending sleepy, painfree, thoughts his way.
And just lots of sleep for you!

winks and hugs once more

Take care in the meantime lovely one!

Studying for finals, also known as knitting a scarf while running through flash cards and watching Netflix.

Breathes... says fuckit and proceeds to have a complete meltdown... stomping her foot and cursing

My cake person is moving right after my wedding.. I don't think she's going to make my cake. Excuse me while I bang my head against the wall and try not to break things.

bangs her head against the wall

Breathes... says fuckit and proceeds to have a complete meltdown... stomping her foot and cursing

My cake person is moving right after my wedding.. I don't think she's going to make my cake. Excuse me while I bang my head against the wall and try not to break things.

bangs her head against the wall

Vi. Stop. Breathe. Go ask your cake person so you know for sure and you don't just think they aren't. After that, either carry on then find someone who will. You can do this.

*tacks a pillow to the wall just in case*

Vi. Stop. Breathe. Go ask your cake person so you know for sure and you don't just think they aren't. After that, either carry on then find someone who will. You can do this.

*tacks a pillow to the wall just in case*

I did.
Now I have to wait for an answer. I hate waiting. Blurg. This threw my whole morning off.

She was gonna make a Tardis cake!!!!

Is exhausted and drained and wants to hide... will go work out instead.

Cuddled in my bed with my fluffy pillows, R&B slow jams playing, a new ink pen and notebook, and peanut butter cup ice cream. This makes for a very happy Deeva. I love working in my pj' s.

Making my wedding my bitch.

Slowly ticking off items, and it only took a venti soy chai with a shot to pull it off!! I may be downing caffeine copiously till the wedding.

Contemplating responses, listening to the new FFDP album, and dreading the amount of laundry I have to do this weekend.

GAHHHHH!!!! I'm soooo excited!!! I might get to do something wholly new at KF next year!! I'd be in charge of something!! I might be bouncing!

I might also need to lay off the caffeine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back