The little things you've never done.

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Hey you. More kitteh pics?

Here you go!

She's still hard to snap, because there's not much in between "hide in a dark place" and I LOVE YOOOO LET ME STICK MY NOSE UP YOUR NOSE SO WE CAN BE CLOSER TOGETHER. But I got her to stay still for a few seconds.

(Do cats often have eyebrow-whiskers like that? I haven't noticed it before.)
 
Last edited:
I lost the ability to scuba dive at the same time as flying. Hmm I didn't ask. I will. Not a massive loss to me now but it would be good to be able to

Just the knowledge that I cannot, never again, drives me crazy..haha.
I can still fly if i want to, never been on a plane tho.
 
It's funny how when we are told we cannot we immeasurably take interest in doing something. Flying was a big loss for me, I am insanely excited about flying again.

It's kinda like eating the forbidden fruit.

I can imagine that it excites you, flying again.
I hope to take my first flight in 2017, cause driving would be just silly.
 
I have never started reading a book without reading the ending first. The "spoiler paradox" effect or some such, I suppose.
 
Here you go!

She's still hard to snap, because there's not much in between "hide in a dark place" and I LOVE YOOOO LET ME STICK MY NOSE UP YOUR NOSE SO WE CAN BE CLOSER TOGETHER. But I got her to stay still for a few seconds.

(Do cats often have eyebrow-whiskers like that? I haven't noticed it before.)

Yes.
George Carlin did a skit on it, but I can't seem to find it.

She's adorable. Thank you.
 
Yes.
George Carlin did a skit on it, but I can't seem to find it.

She's adorable. Thank you.

Today she has been facing off against Mysterious Mirror Kitty. It's a good thing she doesn't notice when I'm laughing at her...
 
Yooooooooooo! :)

Thank you. That's exactly the one I meant. I love George Carlin. I saw him live and he's brilliant and funny as fuck.
:heart::cattail::heart:

I love Carlin but disappointed he's so anti cat.
Real men love kitties.

He does redeem himself at the end with "balls" bit.
 
I've never been half asleep and leaned on a hot stove burner like a dumbass... Scratch that, just did. Fire hot :eek:

Now I'm awake.
 
I have never tasted beer.

I have never been on a date.

I have never had a corndog. Or tamales. Or been on a motorbike.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I feel like these are all new years resolutions. I'll try cabbage!!

Beer = pretty good

Dating = pretty good (even the bad ones make for good stories)

Corndog = most excellent. They are a midwest staple! Especially at our state fair. Anything on a stick.

Tamales and motorbikes are ok.


I've never hosted a dinner party.
 
I've never done everything mentioned on this page. :D

Except reading the ending of books before the start, I've never done that.
 
.

I love dinner parties. It's the thing I miss most about living in cities I think, dinner parties So often.

I really want tamales :) I really want to try Good Mexican food of many sorts. And motorbikes :). A go friend has said he will help with that......one day. g will flip.

There's mexican food and there's latin food. Mexican relies on salsa and chilies for flavor. Latin food is more subtle with spices like cloves and nutmeg.

If you want to try good Latin food and have no idea what you want to try first; find a recipe for Picadillo Beef. Serve over white rice or stuff into Anaheim/Ancho Chilies (very mild) and batter dip/fry them. Yum! This is more Cuban and Caribbean but it's fantastic tasting! You need to char the chiles and peel the skin before stuffing/battering if you choose that route. Standard for this and every recipe tells you how to do it.

Tamales aren't that difficult to make at home. Masa flour, corn husks, a steamer and filling. Beef, pork, chicken, it all works. Chilie Colorado, Chile Verde or "Chile Pollo" (same as Verde except chicken instead of pork) all work for the filling, just drain it dry dry dry before you stuff the masa with it. Simmer and reduce the broth until thick for a pan sauce. Serve hot after removing the corn husks and cover with sauce.

For vegetarians, a corn salsa works as a filling (corn, peppers, onions, spices, etc). Salsa Fresca works as a topping on the plate for any filling.


I have ridden 145+ MPH on a motorcycle as a bad ass teen. Got arrested for it. The world is too small for that today. Today, if you want to go fast, learn to fly small planes. Some complex high performance aircraft can do 200+ MPH cruising (not flat out). If you want to go faster, join the military and fly jets unless you can afford a Lear. Jets are more fun.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top