How did you pick your user name??

Halloween season means a variety of candy, many varieties of which are "fun size" candy bars. Apparently every troll thinks they are incredibly clever and the first one to think of asking if they can "remove your [my] wrapper."

Gosh, I wish I'd thought of that. lol

I had a peek at your thread, your such a pretty lady it's no wonder you get attention. Hope you are in good health at present.
 
Mine is the title character in a bad movie from the late sixties about Gwanji, a dinosaur discovered in the Mexican desert, I think, then put on display. He tramples people and dies in a fire at the end. Circle of life. I have never trampled anyone, but like the name.
 
suck.

I take it back; get that name changed.

want us to brainstorm a new one for you?

I would be curious to know what you came up with. ;) As to your earlier reference to assuming I was BBW, and in the spirit of transparency (as much as is possible in this realm) and honesty, when I posted all those photos on my amateur pics thread, I had just lost 80+ pounds and was the smallest I'd ever been.

Unfortunately, since then, due to a combination of factors, including antidepressants, steroid treatments, and poor diet choices, I am back at BBW status. However, I am working hard to get back to that weight at the behest of my neurologist and just for my overall health.
 
I would be curious to know what you came up with. ;) As to your earlier reference to assuming I was BBW, and in the spirit of transparency (as much as is possible in this realm) and honesty, when I posted all those photos on my amateur pics thread, I had just lost 80+ pounds and was the smallest I'd ever been.

Unfortunately, since then, due to a combination of factors, including antidepressants, steroid treatments, and poor diet choices, I am back at BBW status. However, I am working hard to get back to that weight at the behest of my neurologist and just for my overall health.

All women are beautiful. Size is a state of mind. Are you still fun? Yes, absolutely!!! Are you still a sub? Yes, absolutely!!! Keep the name. It's you!
 
Because I am 6ft 4" and also because my preference is for what would be called round here " a big strapping lass". I love amazonian women although I have found things to admire and desire in women of all shapes and sizes.
 
I would be curious to know what you came up with. ;) As to your earlier reference to assuming I was BBW, and in the spirit of transparency (as much as is possible in this realm) and honesty, when I posted all those photos on my amateur pics thread, I had just lost 80+ pounds and was the smallest I'd ever been.

Unfortunately, since then, due to a combination of factors, including antidepressants, steroid treatments, and poor diet choices, I am back at BBW status. However, I am working hard to get back to that weight at the behest of my neurologist and just for my overall health.

I guess you answered my post without specifically answering it. I wish you well and success in your efforts. :rose:
 
I wasn't too surprised...it's a novel by Carlos Fuentes, and this is Lit, after all.

I'm clearly not here for the literature. :eek:

I did go to a book club put on my MPR. I haven't read a book in years and decided I had to hop to it. Thought this would be a fun way to do it. And it was! Read Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
 
Well, years ago there was a fad of "no fear"...I was like um..."lilfear" yea (little fear) because I am not afraid of much. I think everyone has a fear of at least one thing, and mine is falling. Everyone says oh "your scared of heights?" I say "no stupid, I said falling not heights." I can be on the top of the Space Needle with no problems, but once I try to look over the ledge I have now become scared that the hand railing won't hold me up. about 10 years ago I was at my ex wife's sisters christmas lights on the roof. now it was time to get down. they only ladder they had was an A frame latter it was about 1' below the ledge of the roof, they were trying to grab my foot so I could just feel the latter, they said I was about an inch away from it. I said "fuck that" and I jumped off the roof. So no I am not afraid of heights, but falling yes.

When I was in the Marine Corps, bootcamp to be exact, we had to rapell down a 60' tower....climbing the tower was fine (there was stairs) being on top of the tower was fine, even walking to the edge of the tower was fine. My drill instructor got me all tied in and then told me to lean back (off the edge). I told him "fuck you" (to a drill instructor rofl), he pushed me. It got me in the position he needed me to be in, and now that I felt the tension of the rope I was fine as well. Yep thats me!!!
 
This is just my actual name. I can only assume my parents had delusions of grandeur when they had it put on the birth certificate.
 
My is a breed of a horse I used to own, His Name was Thomas and he was just awesome.. It's my way of keeping him alive..
 
This is just my actual name. I can only assume my parents had delusions of grandeur when they had it put on the birth certificate.

I seriously did not get that until right this moment.

I wonder if you had picked Tad Girthy...would that have whipped right over my head?
 
My user name really suits me. I thought about having a name with "sub" or "subby" in it, and even tho I tend to be submissive, I have no desire to be a slave or be degraded or abused. I thought about having "sissy" in my name, and even tho I have some fantasies about being "forced fem" , I know I'm not really the "sissy" type. "Beta" really just seemed like a pretty accurate word for me tho.
 
A tribute to one of the funniest ladies: Gracie Allen. I've been accused of using her thought processes and rationalizations for years. Also a zipcode where I happily lived for awhile.

Say goodnght, Gracie!
 
When my wife and I were dating, the first time her and I explored
Bdsm together she told me I was evil, from that point on if she asked me to be evil I knew she wanted to dominated. And 1976 is when I was born
 
Back
Top