Semper Paratus

"Nothing sadder than an old man who used to have a nice body trying to show it off." Nikki said "Like Sly or Arnold, or Segal. Not everyone can be Jack La Lane." she said teasing him. as the others laughed.

When the laughter died down. Chief says "The MLB was at anchor trying to secure a navigational buoy that had busted loose. The master of the freighter said he didn't see them but the questions is why was the freighter out of the channel. "

The Doc walks in, "Good news young lady. You're going to be discharged tomorrow, but i need to see you back here once a week for three weeks to make sure there's not complications. You'll be on restricted duty for the first week or so, but otherwise you'll be fully recover. Any questions?" he asks the group.
 
The men joked with the two ladies for a bit till the Dr. came in they had no questions and kept quiet till he left. "So Chief I was thinking of heading to talk to the treasure hunters!" A group of men and women who scoured the reefs for downed ships, it was what Hollis's grandfather did and Hollis got to know the group well over the years.

"I think you and I should talk with Nat about any odd guests who've been coming by. She has an awesome memory for such things! After that we can meet with Sam and go fishing... Uh I mean talk about what's been happening! Ya that's it!" Tyson said with a smile.

Tyson was hoping to be done with this intel mission soon as possible. He wanted to get back to the normal life on the island and he wanted to get a chance at Nikki who was becoming more attractive by the minute, though not truly that arrogant Tyson had really never had problems getting women this included fellow Guards. Nikki having shown no interest sexually was making him want her all the more.

He and Hollis had banged most of the women they worked with The Chief being a rarity though they had their suspicions about her possible orientation for a bit now. Not that it would matter one Iota, Hollis, Tyson was pretty sure was Bi though they never talked about it nor did he ever see anything to say he was right. And they were insuperable best friends. He was sure had he ever asked Hollis would tell him yes or no with out missing a beat.

He seemed to have the same vibe with the Chief. But in changed nothing, he loved working with her and he would take a bullet to save her.

KC
 
THe next day right about chow time a USCG car pulled up and Nikki jumped out. "Hey assholes she yelled fuckin' off when I'm not around, leaving all the work for the FNG right?' She hollard as she approached The MLB.

As she put her hand on the rail, she noticed some of the bullet holes, and she paused having a flashback to the shoot out only a few days ago.
 
As Nikki yelled at them the boys just laughed. "Welcome back from the dead!" Hollis yelled back at her. He noticed her pause. Pretty bad isn't it!" He said walking over to her. He handed her a tactical belt with her 9mm and some clips.

Tyson was busy in the engine room and didn't come up! "Chief will get you caught up with where we are at!" Hollis said and motioned to the cabin. "It's good to have you back!"

KC

OOC.

That was a little longer of a break then I thought you were taking! lol Hope al went well though, I'm not sure where we were going with the story again. But what ever we'll pick it all up fin I'm sure!

KC
 
Strapping the belt around her tiny waist, she pulled out the 9 millimeter and check to make sure it was loaded, and around which chamber. Nicki was not going to take another chance. Freehold Ranger weapon, she climbed aboard the boat, and taking a deep breath she went to find the chief.
 
Back
Top