Guys who like cum

Every since a cousin shot his load in my mouth, I've liked the taste of cum. Every time I cum, if it doesn't get eaten, either by me or someone else, I think what a waste. I like to think of it as man caviar that you can't get from a store. Best still warm fresh from the source.
 
Wish I could just take it all in my hand and put it in my mouth but for whatever reason no matter how much I say I'm going to do it, the moment I cum I say no.


Similar to me. I like it, but I'm in a situation where I can't enjoy it too much.

I'm bi, but have never been with a guy. I love the taste of my own cum--UNTIL I have an orgasm, and then I completely lose the desire to taste it. A couple times I've shot a spurt without actually having an orgasm, and I've really loved tasting that. And when I was younger I could self suck, and I'd usually just take the first spurt.

I don't know if it will ever happen, but am curious to try another guy's cum at some point. How similar do they all taste? Mine is kind of equally salty, tangy and sweet. Also, I've read about people talking about the exciting scent. Mine has no smell whatsoever. I suppose everyone's is a little different?
 
Last edited:
I defiantly enjoy it, but i enjoy it more when i see that the other person is enjoying my playing with it.
 
It's probably been said before, but bears repeating: your diet affects the taste. Coffee, onions, garlic, some others enhance the bitterness. Fruits, especially pineapple, is said to improve the flavor. Try it for yourself; your mileage may vary.
 
I had a gf who always saved a snowball for me when she went down on me. I loved her kisses afterwards... super soft and wet. It wasn't a blowjob until we were making out after I came.
A different gf who liked me to cum on her. She almost always wanted me to lick it up after. Once I got over it the first time and just did as she wished, I had to admit that it was OK and she dug it, so win-win.

Definitely no problem and why would I object to something I expected them to do??
 
It's probably been said before, but bears repeating: your diet affects the taste. Coffee, onions, garlic, some others enhance the bitterness. Fruits, especially pineapple, is said to improve the flavor. Try it for yourself; your mileage may vary.

yes ,this is true,my wife say i taste sweet then again she has only tasted my cum so far but my ex also said i do taste sweet,she did have lot of boy friends,so it must be true,
it is the diet go for sweet fruits,it helps i guess
 
Love It!!!

I absolutely LOVE the stuff. I always want the guy I'm sucking to cum. If I am in an ABS I like him to be quick about too so I can find another guy to suck. I went the other night and was disappointed I only got three loads for seven different cocks in my mouth. I like batting 1000. My favorite is when he pulls out at the last second and jacks off into my mouth or covers my face. I love the taste and texture of cum. Love the aftertaste and the feeling it leaves in my mouth and throat like I can't swallow it completely. Yummy!
 
Bi cum lover here. I've never had an experience with another guy but I do enjoy tasting my cum from time to time! I'm working on taking a full load, just gotta get past losing the urge.
 
I have only tasted my own and like it, but I would love to suck a big creamy load out of a hard cock!!!
 
I have loved cum ever since I got my first taste of it many, many years ago. I still crave it daily.
 
loved cum from the 1st taste of my own. Apprehensive 1st time taking another guys, but loved it.
 
loved cum from the 1st taste of my own. Apprehensive 1st time taking another guys, but loved it.

I've only sucked cock once. He couldn't cum so still haven't had the experience of a man cumming in my mouth. I crave that experience.
 
Back
Top