Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning daddies and girls! I hope all of you east coast folks have stocked up and buttoned up. Please stay safe? Leaving hugs and kisses!!

Missing my Daddy....

Hi there baby girls! Daddy doesn't mean to hurt you but sometimes he gets carried away!! PM me to spend that special time together you love!!!

I am very lucky since my daddy is only about 30 minutes away and we usually get to see each other at least a couple times a week. :)

My baby girl is such a good girl ;) and Daddy promises to not make his princess sleep alone tonight.

Hi to all the Daddies and my lovely sexy sisters...It's been awhile since I posted here, but I thought I'd stop by, wave, and pimp, I mean let you all know I posted a family-friendly although not kid-friendly story to Lit today...I hope you'll read and enjoy it...

Lots of :ps & :kiss:es to you all, especially my sexy sisters...:ps & :kiss:es

Hi to all the Daddies and my lovely sexy sisters...It's been awhile since I posted here, but I thought I'd stop by, wave, and pimp, I mean let you all know I posted a family-friendly although not kid-friendly story to Lit today...I hope you'll read and enjoy it...

Hello Sexy Simone, :kiss:es right back at you. :rose:

Slowly. The meds are not lending themselves toward coherent sentence construction.

Oh yeah, that's right...Your back is out...Well, just write anyway, you never know what will come out...A new story, something funny, or even something you can read when sober and go, whoa, interesting where drugs take my head...like really, really interesting...

Hello Simone.......*hugs* you tight.......:kiss:

Daddy doesn't mean to hurt you but sometimes he gets carried away!!

In my fantasies sometimes it turns the guy on to hurt me :eek: and he says things like "let daddy hurt you baby it makes daddy feel so good to make his little girl cry" :eek: i know its perverted but sometimes thoughts like that turn me on SO much

Cruel to be kind :)

In my fantasies sometimes it turns the guy on to hurt me :eek: and he says things like "let daddy hurt you baby it makes daddy feel so good to make his little girl cry" :eek: i know its perverted but sometimes thoughts like that turn me on SO much

One of my favourite fantasies is when Daddy get's a little carried away and is rough on his baby girl and she gets all sore, then he has to kiss her better, then his baby girl gets all hot and needs some more discilpine.... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back