http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-e...iss-66432.html

Old 04-17-2014, 01:55 AM   #2954
Emergingwoman
Really Experienced

I somewhat tried!

Old 04-17-2014, 06:07 AM   #2955
Shavedallover
Literotica Guru

Me an my bud played yesterday . All day. He wanted to piss on me . I let him. Not surprising , I wasn't turned off by it. If he wants to do it again, I'd let him. Without hesitation

Old 04-17-2014, 06:37 AM   #2956
enjoys_it
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasflasher View Post
Aaahhh, the golden showers. There hasn't been that many,(damnit) but it was always hot,sexy, a added fun thing to have happen. I know that the wife has peed on me a few times if I could get her in the right mood. And more than once, when we were fucking,after I cum inside her, and before I would slip out of her pussy I would pee inside her. When I think back on those times I remember how erotic it was. For me any way. The few times I got her in the mood to give me a shower I would get in the bath tub and have her stand over me and empty her self all over me. Sometimes I could get her to get close enough to spread her lips so I got a good close up of where it was cumming from. Some times I miss her!! If there are any ladies out there reading this and live in Fabulous LasVegas! Lets PM!!!!!
I've had a few expereinces like that and when you do get a good close up of where it's cumming from make sure you close your eyes. It burns like hell when it gets in the eyes but at the same time it sure is nice to see it cumming. Love it and hope to read alot more about it. Too bad you can't attach some pics to go along with the articles. enjoys_it2001 YIM mention w/s..

Old 04-17-2014, 06:40 AM   #2957
enjoys_it
Virgin

Got to love it. Just remember if your that close to the source, keep your eyes closed as it does burn, but what a nice burn it is. Love the feeling and I do enjoy your stories/comments. enjoys_it2001@ YIM give me a shout and mention w/s or g/s.

Old 04-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #2958
hilton1958
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavedallover View Post
Me an my bud played yesterday . All day. He wanted to piss on me . I let him. Not surprising , I wasn't turned off by it. If he wants to do it again, I'd let him. Without hesitation
Was there any suggestion of you returning the favor, and if there was, would you like to do it?
What part of you did he pee on?

Old 04-17-2014, 08:43 AM   #2959
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emergingwoman View Post
I somewhat tried!
Do tell! We want details.

Old 04-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #2960
peelover8686
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmason View Post
I totally agree.

I have been holding my piss today. I am planning on holding it until I feel like I am going to burst. Then since I don't have anyone to share it with, I am going to lie down in the tub and give myself a nice hot piss shower. I would rather share it with someone but, I will have to go with what I have.
Ever shared it with another guy...just curious.?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

Normalcy is a matter of perspective; what is normal for a spider, is chaos for a fly.

"Creamy beaver, hotter than a fever. I'm a givin cuz she's the receiver. I don't, and I won't hang up until I please her. Makin her feel like a over achiever. I take it away for a minute just to tease her, then I give it back a little bit deeper"
-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sir Psycho Sexy

Old 04-17-2014, 09:00 AM   #2961
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelover8686 View Post
Ever shared it with another guy...just curious.?
No and I have no desire to what so ever.

Old 04-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #2962
peelover8686

That's cool bruh...just had to ask lol

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

Normalcy is a matter of perspective; what is normal for a spider, is chaos for a fly.

"Creamy beaver, hotter than a fever. I'm a givin cuz she's the receiver. I don't, and I won't hang up until I please her. Makin her feel like a over achiever. I take it away for a minute just to tease her, then I give it back a little bit deeper"
-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sir Psycho Sexy

Old 04-17-2014, 09:15 AM   #2963
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE

Quote:

Niceeeeeeeeeeee

Old 04-17-2014, 09:45 AM   #2964
LadyofFlame
Experienced

I've been trying to gently convince the guy I'm seeing to pee on me for a while. He seemed up for it and it was next on our "list" until the other day he said he wasn't really sure he wanted to. I'm still holding out hope that when he's feeling more dominant he'll just go for it.

Old 04-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #2965
SwimmerSamantha
Experienced

Although I doubt I would ever actually do it in real life, I think the turn on for me is the trust and intimacy of sharing such a typically private event as opposed to the pee itself. Are other people similar to this too?

Old 04-17-2014, 10:05 AM   #2966
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That's cool bruh...just had to ask lol
No problem.

Old 04-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #2967
leninocala
Literotica Guru

Question

I have always been turned on by being pissed on by a woman and of course pissing on one.

I am sure everyone in this thread that enjoys the things that have been discussed here. I am sure many of you also have seen video's

My question is basically for the women that have indulged in this practice

Do you enjoy being pissed on weather it is by a man or a woman with clothing on or off.

I myself have always had the pleasure of doing it when the woman I have been with has been naked.

But seeing many videos where the woman has clothing on some seem to love it so much like that.

So if you wouldn't mind giving me your input I would love to hear what you think of being pissed on dressed or naked.

Thanks

Old 04-18-2014, 08:33 AM   #2968
peelover8686

Had a wonderful time with the wife last night. Dropped the kids with their grandparents for the next three days and we had ourselves a night. On the way home we stopped on the side of the road and decided to get started early. After I fucked her in the back of our SUV she said she had to pee, which she always does after an orgasm, and I talked her into letting me drink. We opened the tailgate and she sat on the edge, legs open. Squatting in front of her she let loose. I let the stream hit me in the mouth and run down my chest before clamping down over her mound and swallowing down every drop. After she finished and I cleaned her pussy good, I was rock solid again. I fucked her again right there with the hatch hanging open. We went home and fucked three more times last night, and I drank from her twice more. Once on our back patio and again in the bathtub. Can't wait to get off work today

-Aristotle

-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sir Psycho Sexy

Old 04-18-2014, 08:41 AM   #2969
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Had a wonderful time with the wife last night. Dropped the kids with their grandparents for the next three days and we had ourselves a night. On the way home we stopped on the side of the road and decided to get started early. After I fucked her in the back of our SUV she said she had to pee, which she always does after an orgasm, and I talked her into letting me drink. We opened the tailgate and she sat on the edge, legs open. Squatting in front of her she let loose. I let the stream hit me in the mouth and run down my chest before clamping down over her mound and swallowing down every drop. After she finished and I cleaned her pussy good, I was rock solid again. I fucked her again right there with the hatch hanging open. We went home and fucked three more times last night, and I drank from her twice more. Once on our back patio and again in the bathtub. Can't wait to get off work today
Damn!!!! Too hot!!!! If I were you, I think I would be coming down with a mystery illness today.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:13 AM   #2970
peelover8686

Quote:
Damn!!!! Too hot!!!! If I were you, I think I would be coming down with a mystery illness today.
Dude...I was so tempted lol. If it wasn't for the fact I just started at a new hospital I would've. Unfortunately, calling off three weeks into a new job doesn't look good lol

-Aristotle

-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sir Psycho Sexy

Old 04-18-2014, 07:50 PM   #2971
cailinDana
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by leninocala View Post
I have always been turned on by being pissed on by a woman and of course pissing on one.

I am sure everyone in this thread that enjoys the things that have been discussed here. I am sure many of you also have seen video's

My question is basically for the women that have indulged in this practice

Do you enjoy being pissed on weather it is by a man or a woman with clothing on or off.
EITHER, I LOVE BEING NAKED AND PISSED ON, BUT THERE IS SOMTHING EROTIC AND DEMEANING ABOUT BEING SEMI CLOTHED AND PISSED ON. I SUPPOSE IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION AND WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MOMENT.
I myself have always had the pleasure of doing it when the woman I have been with has been naked.

But seeing many videos where the woman has clothing on some seem to love it so much like that.

So if you wouldn't mind giving me your input I would love to hear what you think of being pissed on dressed or naked.

Thanks
I wasn't shouting my answer just couldn't find the bold type button on my new laptop!!!

Old 04-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #2972
AmberFountaine
Virgin

It's only weird if you don't like it.

As for me, I love it! Any form of piss play is fun to me. I got my femme name from the fact that I enjoy drinking pee from both men and women. And I consider a thick wet diaper, soggy to the max, to be my favorite form of underwear. When not diapered, I'm always in panties and not afraid to wet those for fun too.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:32 PM   #2973
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Pissing vid time:

http://www.xnxx.com/video3952925/wat...pissing_shower

Old 04-18-2014, 09:21 PM   #2974
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

A collection of self piss vids.

http://www.xnxx.com/video1760797/piss_-_self_pee_mix_2

Old 04-19-2014, 01:02 AM   #2975
priapusone