Male newbie for a newbie in Naperville, IL?

Westmain

Virgin
57 year old man 5’-11-3/4” tall, 173 w/ sandy hair and brown eyes.

I’ve only been had once when I was 17 after much teasing and foreplay by an older man, it was exciting, scary, intimidating and left me full of my own questions. I’ve now been married for 32 years and have got some feelings stirring again. Again I’m scarred but exilerated, excited and wondering about taking the next step
Will it be the same? Would I have the same guilt? Will it feel like in my dreams?

I want to spend an afternoon this time, in a Hyatt or that type hotel with showering, caressing, touching, exploring and talking. I would then like to give my first blow job then surrender to being entered missionary style (rear entry was the other time, he reached around and made me come).
Hopefully we could start all over again.

I don’t know how to go about this but look for guidance, insight, ideas and if your like me with “stirred up feelings again” please let me know how you dealt with them. I’ve put a lot of thought into this and a lot of tugging on a certain item, my feelings keep getting more intense.

Thanks far any help you can offer.

57 year old man 5’-11-3/4” tall, 173 w/ sandy hair and brown eyes.

I’ve only been had once when I was 17 after much teasing and foreplay by an older man, it was exciting, scary, intimidating and left me full of my own questions. I’ve now been married for 32 years and have got some feelings stirring again. Again I’m scarred but exilerated, excited and wondering about taking the next step
Will it be the same? Would I have the same guilt? Will it feel like in my dreams?

I want to spend an afternoon this time, in a Hyatt or that type hotel with showering, caressing, touching, exploring and talking. I would then like to give my first blow job then surrender to being entered missionary style (rear entry was the other time, he reached around and made me come).
Hopefully we could start all over again.

I don’t know how to go about this but look for guidance, insight, ideas and if your like me with “stirred up feelings again” please let me know how you dealt with them. I’ve put a lot of thought into this and a lot of tugging on a certain item, my feelings keep getting more intense.

Thanks far any help you can offer.

Hi Westmain

I'm not in Naperville, but I feel the same way and would love to talk to you and hopefully help you fulfill your dreams and fantasies. I too have stirred up feelings and I am looking for someone to shower with, touch and caress, and talk to. Someone that I can share my thoughts and feelings with. someone that loves oral sex as much as I do.

PM me if you want to talk more

Take care

You're in the right place to find a man with the same interests as you. I've been with a man and it's fantastic. I love women but there is something about being naked with another man in bed, feeling his body on yours and his hard cock against yours and no one sucks better than a guy. I haven''t showered with a man but that sounds nice. Find someone here that you hit it off with, set a date that works for both of you, get a room, and enjoy. I guarantee that once you undress and get in bed things willl just naturally follow. I'm in Rockford so you're a bit too far from me, but you'll find the right guy.

I'm in Illinois but travel for work, so willing to travel some places to try. But have to feel comfortable first. Always been with women. Was with a woman and man when I was 18, but really didn't do anything with the guy. But been curious for a while now. 39 here.

Well, DaxonRuss if you travel to Rockford, give me a shout and maybe we can meet for a drink and see how it goes. I live alone so if it goes well.....

Back