'Anonymous sex'

000zing

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Posts
428
I find the idea of a (future?) society which condones the casual meeting up for sex by people who are otherwise strangers to each other a turn on. This is especially so if it's done in an organised or semi-organised way.

A week or so ago I came across this old Literotica thread on Google and it's what brought me to the site:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=632744&highlight=storyfeller

As far as I can see, no actual stories were spawned by that thread but I wonder if anyone knows of something at least similar and can give me a link to it. I've pm'd the OP but he/she hasn't been on for some days.
 
"Future society"? I was raised in Calumet City, Illinois in the '40's, '50's, and '60's and we had this then. The women were called "prostitutes" and the men were called "johns". I believe that this still exists but the location is now Las Vegas, Nevada.
 
"Future society"? I was raised in Calumet City, Illinois in the '40's, '50's, and '60's and we had this then. The women were called "prostitutes" and the men were called "johns". I believe that this still exists but the location is now Las Vegas, Nevada.

Yawn. What I'm talking about is something on a completely different level. Prostitution is not the aim. Maybe read the thread I mentioned..?
 
It's an interesting concept, but I'm trying to envision what could change in human society to make it possible. Perhaps a sudden nosedive in human fertility ("Children of Men" type of catastrophe) means that people need LOTS of sex with LOTS of partners to ensure each new generation gets sufficient births to keep the society viable.
 
It's an interesting concept, but I'm trying to envision what could change in human society to make it possible. Perhaps a sudden nosedive in human fertility ("Children of Men" type of catastrophe) means that people need LOTS of sex with LOTS of partners to ensure each new generation gets sufficient births to keep the society viable.

Don't bother. Just think of simple human lust... both male and female... to be indulged away from the eyes - and knowledge - of spouses...
 
Seems obsessively binary to me. Male and female entrances? Really?

Why not make it properly sci-fi, a la Surrogates. You check in to the place, specify your preferred body types and preferred partner body types, and list your kinks and restrictions. The computer matches people up accordingly, provides bodies and spaces, and... the fun begins. Both safe and anonymous.
 
Seems obsessively binary to me. Male and female entrances? Really?

Why not make it properly sci-fi, a la Surrogates. You check in to the place, specify your preferred body types and preferred partner body types, and list your kinks and restrictions. The computer matches people up accordingly, provides bodies and spaces, and... the fun begins. Both safe and anonymous.

I think some of us have a little trouble with SF as a purveyor of the sexual thrill.

Taking my own case as an example, I enjoy the traditional aspects of SF such as technology and the opening up of human horizons. As regards sexuality however I need more than a smattering of true-to-lifeness. I need not to have to suspend disbelief on any scale. SF as a genre just does not help in that regard. Its settings tend to distract and you find yourself being aware that 'this is all just fantasy'.

I suppose I'm saying that the tales I like (and the kind I tend to write for myself) have to carry the seed of suspicion that this might just be happening/have happened.
 
Seems obsessively binary to me. Male and female entrances? Really?

Why not make it properly sci-fi, a la Surrogates. You check in to the place, specify your preferred body types and preferred partner body types, and list your kinks and restrictions. The computer matches people up accordingly, provides bodies and spaces, and... the fun begins. Both safe and anonymous.

Alina, Love the idea!

I think the idea of a story set in the near future -the 20 Minutes from Now Trope, I think- is pretty much the on ramp to Sci-Fi. But Alina's idea isn't even Sci-Fi as much as Science Fact. It's little more than E-Harmony with a quick turn around: Player 1's criteria matched to the criteria of all the others currently in the queue.

Go to the location, log in with your membership ID and the system tells you who is there that you might enjoy. You flip through the images on file, send a couple of PMs to the partners of your choice and once one is accepted, accept or decline them. (as a chance to bail) Accept and you're both assigned a room.
 
Ta :)

Yeah, the Surrogates idea is far-fetched & futuristic, but full-body virtual reality suits are near-future - and an eHarmony-style online matching service is all you need.

Of course, you could make the story really interesting and have the matching service unwittingly match you with a 'fake' Russian bot that hacks your virtual reality suit and stops you exiting. But I suspect this is getting very off-topic... :)

Although... Imagine going to a real-life venue for an anonymous hook-up, only to find yourself stuck in an endless gang-bang rape scenario. (It was my own fault, really, in a way. When I'd stated that I wanted to be fucked by an endless stream of men, I hadn't expected that there would be an endless stream of men. I'd hoped for ten and expected maybe four or five, but I'd lost count now after twenty. And while some were kind enough to top up my glass of water, they had kept me hauntingly just out of reach of the big red button that would have let me end this scenario. Every part of me ached. Every bone in my body. And still the men came, and came,...)
 
In the Tek World novels, Shattner coined the term 'narcotronics' to describe direct brain input devices that would become abused for both the high and the wish fulfillment aspects.Slip into the device and you could be hiking in the woods, sailing the North Atlantic or banging your neighbors hot little 18 year old daughter.

Take that a step further, for our purposes and add a network connecting the devices, you have a shared virtual space where you can indulge your every fantasy with a string of partners. And if someone learned how to hack the devices, they could invade the minds of any user and steer their fantasies.

Maybe he has a huge crush on the counter girl at the deli by his office. He starts slipping into her virtual input college work, seducing her over time until she sees the real him the first time on queue.
 
Right, and we could all live in insipid, geeknerd fantasy worlds like this if we wanted to, even now.

No need for high tech gadgetry, 'multi-level sensory stimulation' or whatever. Just a cheap bottle of vodka will supply your every need, did you realise..?

But sadly your cheap bottle of vodka solution, of course, just like the futuristic stuff you've been giving out, doesn't quite cut the mustard from one teensy, little aspect: it ain't sex.

The latter is something for which you need a minimum physical presence of one man and one woman. End of.

What I have in mind for this is something much more based in current reality... with a few minor twists. I take it that the question posed in my OP is meeting with the general answer: no..?
 
I come from such a 'future' society...

The human society of today, as you certainly know, is highly flawed. It's as though there are a very large number of sentient - or so-called 'sentient' - biological dynamic living mechanisms around the place everywhere, each with individual personal instrumentation (if I may put it that way by way of metaphor) whose sensitivity settings are permanently fragile or too fluid. In addition, the time-span of each complete individual life profile is rather short (not more than a hundred years, generally).

On the one hand it appears that neural and biochemical drivers are set very high, on the other hand, there is also a tendency to rapid 'anosmia' as it were, but, you know, not just of one particular sense, but all of them and aesthetic compass points as well.

[/snip]
*Please read the Forum Rules (particularly rule 10). Thank you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It just seems so limited... One man and one woman? Really?

Ultimately you have to find a believable way to keep the encounters safe, consensual and anonymous. Or relatively, anyway. Sort of like the gloryhole scene, where you can get your cock sucked by a willing pair of hungry lips - or, alternatively, wrap your hungry lips around an eager cock. Who cares about the gender of the lips' owner (or the cock's owner, for that matter).

(The Hotel d'Amore isn't a brothel any more than it is a hotel. It's a place where people meet. Masked people. For sex. It's clean, it's safe, it's far more popular with men - most of whom are, in fact, looking for other men, but the number of men desperate for a woman is always far greater than the number of women looking for men. And the great thing about that? We women get to set the rules. I love the power that gives me. I love watching a man on his hands and knees, licking his cum from my leather boots. I love hearing a man whimper as I fuck his virgin ass with my thick, black, strap-on dick. I love making him beg for a taste of my sweet, sweet pussy. Truly a man's place is on his knees, and I love to remind him of that.)
 
It just seems so limited... One man and one woman? Really?

I did say as a minimum!

In fairness, yes, I tend to think that the kind of place as outlined in 'Storyfeller's thread (did you read it?) would be aimed at the person seeking a discreet, probably one-off encounter, perhaps hesitatingly and reluctantly. As such we would scarcely be talking instant gangbangs but a voyage of discovery with someone new for maybe the first time as an act of 'straying'.

Any story based on the idea could describe one person's experience and how this might be an awakening. The thread discusses how a fairly prim-and-proper but bored and frustrated housewife might turn to participating more regularly and possibly end up indeed as a for-money whore... although I repeat this is not the aim of this 'sex-with-a stranger centre'.
 
Last edited:
Here's the thing about posting a story idea, it's left up to the person that decides to write as to where it goes and how it gets there.

You seem to be married to the exact nature of the story. Is there a reason you don't write it?
 
You seem to be married to the exact nature of the story. Is there a reason you don't write it?

Married, no, but I'll admit the concept has got to me! Actually I am indeed thinking of writing something along these lines but it would be pleasant to know whether anyone's beaten me to it and, if so, be granted a look at what they've done.
 
The only way to get the story you want is to write it yourself.

Keep in mind though, for future ideas, when you throw an idea into a thread full of writers, it's not likely to stay static for long.
 
The only way to get the story you want is to write it yourself.

Keep in mind though, for future ideas, when you throw an idea into a thread full of writers, it's not likely to stay static for long.

Yes, I'm beginning to appreciate the 'having to write it yourself' matter.. I think I may get on and make a start...it seems to me that a good opening scene would be to have 'X', a refined, churchgoing (but bored to tears with her work-obsessed husband) housewife reading an item of local news about such a centre coming to town.

As something of a local 'moral crusader' she's already been a leading campaigner quite recently against the setting up of a sex shop selling love toys and the like. She's even more horrified at this latest possibility...but somehow the thought of how such a centre operates stays, niggling, at the back of her mind...she's unable to rid herself of it...and she recalls that one was established not long ago in a neighbouring town...

There may be other possibilities and I'm not quite sure about how to progress this. I imagine a further stimulus is needed for 'X' to actually 'take the leap'. Maybe she discovers some act of infidelity on the part of hubby or suchlike. In any event, I'll get on and see which way this takes me.
 
Last edited:
Make sure you spend some time understanding tropes and cliches and how to twist the first and avoid the latter.
 
Keep t' ropes all twisted and tight
And 'void the cliches through the long night
For 'tis an unendurable tease
That ends in whimpering exquisite pleas
 
Make sure you spend some time understanding tropes and cliches and how to twist the first and avoid the latter.

Oh, I think the occasional cliché may be permitted. For a subject so extensively described as sex, it's actually quite difficult to avoid the occasional hackneyed phrase or idea. What counts is the overall storyline and setting and the success or otherwise of using these in a way which holds the (intelligent) reader's attention.
 
Last edited:
Years ago I had an idea for a story that I planed to title Anonymous Sex. It was going to be set in the early 70s (my idea was pre-AIDS - and since I was born in '77 I will say that I do not know much about sexuality in the 70s. I know "the sexual revolution" began around '69, and I "think" the known STDs were curable with penicillin) and a young woman was going to frequent porn stores/theaters. I had an idea that her name would be _______, and have it come up in the story, but then she'd tell anyone who asked her that her name was ________. Also, idea idea behind this story was going to be that the woman got off on the anonymous encounters.

I never did write it, tough.
 
Years ago I had an idea for a story that I planed to title Anonymous Sex. It was going to be set in the early 70s (my idea was pre-AIDS - and since I was born in '77 I will say that I do not know much about sexuality in the 70s. I know "the sexual revolution" began around '69, and I "think" the known STDs were curable with penicillin) and a young woman was going to frequent porn stores/theaters. I had an idea that her name would be _______, and have it come up in the story, but then she'd tell anyone who asked her that her name was ________. Also, idea idea behind this story was going to be that the woman got off on the anonymous encounters.

I never did write it, tough.



That's a shame. I would have been interested.

I believe the 'sexual revolution' began a little earlier than you say, in the early to mid sixties with the advent of 'the pill'... but that's irrelevant.

What is relevant is your rather delicious thought that a woman could become addicted to the anonymous encounters and begin a whole second life for herself, at least sexually. Now that would be truly liberating for your average, frustrated, suburban housewife, wouldn't it?

She could marry Mr Boringashell - you know: the one who provides the money, the car and the security - but still go quietly behind his back for her sexual fulfilment to one of these centres and find guys who may be low earners but at least have no trouble getting it up!
 
In terms of science fiction, the 1976 film Logan's Run featured "The Circuit". This was a teleportation device which a person could place themselves inside of and then users could choose from any of the volunteers, who would then step straight into their quarters to offer companionship with as much or as little conversation as desired.

The 1995 film Strange Days featured a device which when placed on a person would broadcast their sensory information and emotional responses to anyone tuned into their frequency. In the film a serial killer uses the device on his prostitute victims as he rapes and murders them, both forcing them to enjoy his reactions as well as experiencing their terror for himself. It's made clear that most people don't misuse the technology in this way though, with most simply broadcasting their less brutal activities, including intimate moments with their partners, so that anyone nearby can also experience the events themselves.

The "I Dated A Robot" episode of Futurama featured technology which could create robotic 'clones' of people with copies of that person's personality and physical appearance imprinted onto them. While not shown in the episode it's heavily implied that the sole purpose of these clones was sexual, which meant that the bestsellers could be having sex with thousands of people at once by proxy without knowing any of them.
 
The "I Dated A Robot" episode of Futurama featured technology which could create robotic 'clones' of people with copies of that person's personality and physical appearance imprinted onto them. While not shown in the episode it's heavily implied that the sole purpose of these clones was sexual, which meant that the bestsellers could be having sex with thousands of people at once by proxy without knowing any of them.

You make me so hot... <<rtsqlsearch: insert (Philip J. Fry)>>.
 
Back
Top