The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

Ariana smiled after the kiss as she was ready. "Yes but you might want to get a light hoddie or coat."she said. She had her purse and umbrella as she shut the door behind her. "I just want to be sure that you will be okay."she said. Giving him a quick kiss before she took his hand.
 
"I should be fine." he said holding her hand tightly as they went outside not knowing what was going to happen.
 
Ariana smiled as they took the elevator down. Heading outside before opening her umbrella. Making sure it was over both of them as headed for the park. "So you choose....dinner or adventure.....tonight."she said.
 
"Ok but remember I haven't done something like this in a long time." Jason said giving her hand a squeeze.
 
Ariana kissed his cheek before smiling. "Relax hun....it will be fun."she said. After walking for a bit they arrived at the park. Ariana lead him over to a gazebo pulling him close to her. "Dinner it is. I know a nice place."she said.
 
"Ok if that's what you want." Jason said giving her a deep and loving kiss pulling her even closer to him.
 
Ariana smiled after the kiss before nuzzling his neck. "Just make sure you look extra good for me."she said. Soon finding a bench and sat down, keeping Jason close. "You keep kissing me like that, you will owe me another date."she teased.
 
"Alright I will make sure to look good tonight." Jason said as they sat down. "Now now you don't want to start this again. he said teasingly kissing her cheek.
 
Ariana giggled softly as she snuggled up to Jason. "I have no idea what youare talking about."she said. Enjoying this time with Jason, "You fine with just dinner tonight?"she said.
 
"yes and you know exactly what I am talking. about the kissing we did before we left your. house." Jason answered.
 
Ariana frowned a little as she heard his response. "Is that bad? I mean.....am I clingy?"she asked. Pulling away as she felt like she made him uncomfortable.
 
"No it's not bad at all I was just teasing you." Jason said pulling her back to him kissing her cheek.
 
Ariana felt relieved as she snuggled back up to him. "I'm glad, shall we get walking again?"she asked. That warm smile was back on her face.
 
"Yes if that's what you want." Jason said giving her a hug. He got up and held out his hand to help Ariana up.
 
Ariana took Jason's hand before standing up. Staying close as openedthe umbrella again. Making their lap around the park before they headed out. Though on their way back, Ariana paused before the pet shelter. "I always thought of getting a dog.....it gets lonely plus sometimes I'm afraid of going places alone."she admitted.
 
"You won't be alone anymore you will have me now." Jason said holding her close. "If you want a dog I will not stop you from getting one." he said kissing her cheek.
 
Ariana smiled even more before kissing Jason. "Perfect....though I would like to move to a different place before I get a dog. I like the building but that one noisy neighbor above is horrible."she said.
 
"Ok... how about when we get back to the apartment you get your work and head back to my place? This walk has taken a lot out of me and I know you want to spend more time with me so I figured that we could cuddle while I sleep for a bit as well as you get some work done. Jason said while they walked home. "Don't worry about room my bed is big enough for us then some." he finished saying to Ariana.
 
Ariana was happy to have Jason, nodding her head in agreement. Held his hand the whole way back to the building. Once back she let herself in her apartment to get her work. Soon knocked on Jason's door before walking in. A smile still on her face as she followed him to his room.
 
Jason takes her hand leading her into his room where he had a very large bed. He gives Ariana a kiss before saying "I'm sorry for this but being out during the day zapped my energy." He leaves the room to change into a pair of sleeping pants. When he enters again he tears down the bed for them getting uner the covers. He waits for her to join placing his arms around her.
 
Ariana totally understood as she took her shoes off and her sweater. Smiling as she set her work on the nightstand. Sitting before she snuggled up to Jason. "I understand, get some rest."she said. Shifting as she sat herself up against the headboard. Allowing Jason to use her as a pillow, tbis way she could get some work done.
 
Jason snuggled up to Ariana when she sat up to do her work. He seen a bit of skin peek out from the seam of her tank top and he gave the bit of skin a kiss before settling down to nap.
 
Ariana smiled before running her fingers through his hair. She grabbed her work and began to go over proofs. Periodically checking to see if Jason was asleep. After an hour, Ariana set her work aside and slowly shifted so she could lay down. Not wanting to wake Jason, holdin him close as she kissed his forehead.
 
Jason felt Ariana shift then kiss his forehead so he wrapped her up in his arms holding her close to him before asking "I didn't keep you from getting any work donee did I?" He was still tired but he wanted to make sure he wasn't keeping her from any of her work.
 
Ariana soon smiled before snuggling up to Jason. "No, I got my work done. You still seem tired...get some rest."she said. She was more concerned about him as she wanted him to get enough rest.
 
Back
Top