Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Joss listened quietly to the vet, holding Devin's hand. She was relieved to hear that the dog would be alright. Once it was time to leave, Joss stood, pulling Devin up with her, hugging her close for a minute. She hated that Bowser was hurt, but a little part of her was so relieved that Bowser took the hit that would've otherwise been meant for Devin.

She led her out, holding open the passenger door for her, before climbing into the driver's seat to take them home.

Jesh nodded, sliding into the passenger seat, letting Charlie drive home. "Not how I thought the evening would go. I'm glad he'll live to, and I'm glad you finally caught the cop killer."
 
Charlie nodded. It was events like this that made her appreciate what she had. She absently rubbed her lower abdomen where her scar was from her own close call with death. She got in and took Jesh's hand in hers. "Have I told you today how much I love you?"


Devin followed Joss to the car then inside her apartment. She held onto Joss's sleeve then stepped in and wrapped her arms around her lover, a sob escaping her. She could have lost both her lover and her animal companion to the same man who took her brother away. "I don't know what I would have done if I lost you both tonight." she said into Joss's shirt. "Everone I love, taken away by the same person."
 
Jesh grins, "Yes, you have. But I never get tired of hearing it, I love you too." When they stopped at a stoplight, she leaned over to kiss her wife.

Joss stopped once they were inside, She hugged Devin close, rubbing her back. She didn't try to stop the tears, she knew sometimes the only thing that helped was crying. "Everything's gonna be okay now. And I wasn't even in much danger." She murmured, stroking her hands over Devin's back. She didn't even consider that she herself had been in any danger tonight. No, she was too concerned about Devin and Bowser, then when she'd rounded the corner and seen the man reaching for a gun, with Charlie close to him. She'd been concerned for her partner, she'd never even thought she was in danger.
 
Charlie smiled then kisses Jesh back, putting all her love for her wife into the kiss before pulling back and driving on home.


Devin just sobbed against Joss. "But if you missed......if he was a split second quicker he......" she said then shook her head. It was all in the past and Joss and Bowser will be fine. She had to tell herself that. The woman she loved was fine.

"Joss......I love you." she said, saying it to the other woman for the first time.
 
Joss just held Devin close, listening and letting her lover expel the emotions that were racing through her. She heard the whispered words, and a shiver raced through her. Smiling she tipping Devin's head up, "I love you too," She whispered, kissing her softly, letting the kiss linger and draw out before ending it. She knew since realizing that she was in love with Devin, that she had never truly been in love before, because this feeling was unlike anything she'd ever felt before.
 
Devin smiled and kissed back, wrapping her arms around Joss's neck. She had never felt more love for anyone before than she had with this woman.


A few weeks later Bowser was ready to come home. Devin waited with Joss in the waiting room. A few minutes later Deb came out with Bowser. He still has a wheeled comtraption strapped to him for the frachtures but dispite that he whimpred happily when he saw the two women.
 
Joss stood with Devin in the Vet's waiting room while waiting for the vet to bring Bowser out. "There he is," She said happily to Devin when the vet brought him out. She crouched down beside Devin as the dog came towards them. "Hey, pal," She stroked him gently, "How are you doing?" She was happy that the dog was finally well enough to come home and be back with the family that missed him so much.
 
Devin smiled and wiped her tears away before leaning down and petting her companion, so happy to hhave him back. They got everything they needed for the after care then headed out. They helped Bowser into the back seat then got in after. Devin felt between them for Joss's hand and grasped it before bringing it to her lips. Bowser gave a grunt of approval for the two women.
 
Joss helped both Devin and the dog out, having to force Bowser to pay attention to himself and not try and help Devin, but it was hard for the working dog. Joss lifted him up into the backseat before helping Devin in. She moved around and climbed into the driver's seat. She smiled, stroking Devin's cheek after she kissed her hand. "Let's go home." She drove home parking before getting out to help Devin out then lifted Bowser up, setting him in his wheelchair before helping both him and Devin to the house.
 
"Yes, home" Devin smiled then sat back as Joss drove. She followed Her lover into the apartment along with her companion. She was so happy to have him home and they will now begin their lives together.


((ok, going back to Ari and Zev xD))



Zev was in the physical therapy room, absently doing his hand exercises for the therapist as they sat at a table. He did not seem too happy. He had just gotten word that due ti his injury he would not be able to use a gun to the satisfaction to the mossad. He would be discharged and now he has to find a new way of life. For now he silently sulked to himself as he did the exercises when suddenly, Ari popped into his mind. He wondered how the woman was doing with her recovery.
 
((How long are we jumping from when she was rescued to now?))

Ari was pleased with her recovery so far. She had a hard time with some things, people being close to her, trouble sleeping. Physically her recovery was excellent. Mentally she still had some work, but she was functional at least. Mossad had of course honorably discharged her, she wasn't fit, in their eyes, to go back into the field. But Ari knew that she'd eventually look to go into Private Security, despite the trauma she'd been through, this was the world she was meant to live in, the risks she was meant to take.
 
((it's only been a few weeks. Zev is about to be released from the hospital we can give them a moment before he leaves))

Zev was done with his daily therapy and he was heading down the halls, appearing deep in thought. He wondered where he will end up and what he will end up doing as a career. Perhaps he can look into some private security. As he pondered this he walked by Ari's room and saw her. He stopped and stayed just in the doorway. He knew the woman was having trouble with people getting close to her so he kept his distance.

"It's good to see you up and around." he said
 
Ari was sitting cross legged on the bed, looking out the window. Hearing a male voice she jumped, "Hey," She smiled, She recognized him immediately, he was the soldier who carried her out of her personal hell. She may dislike people, but this was one person she would always welcome a visit from. "How's the hand?" She asked curiously. She motioned for him to come into the room. Normally she tried to keep people out of her room, but she considered Zev to be a special exception to that rule.
 
Zev walked in when Ari gave him the ok. He always waited for her to let him in. He had no idea how to approach the woman without worrying of he would frighten her. She was like a wounded animal in some sense. He wanted to help, but he knew if he made one wrong move and she would run away.

He sat down on a chair on the far side of the room. "It's ok. Just about fully healed." he said as he lifted his hand up to show her. "But sadly it will never be 100% again.......looks like I will need to find a new career." he said flatly as he sat back against the chair.
 
Ari nods, "Yeah, I'll be looking for a new job too. Mossad has basically discharged me. Some medals or some crap, but then I'm done. Not mentally fit for the job, or something." She said "I'm a ways away from being fit for a job. But when I am, I think I'll look into Private Security." She mused out loud, "What do you think you'll do?" She asked curiously, he would be ready to go back to a job long before she was, and Ari was curious what ZEv would do.
 
Zev leaned back, more relaxed. "Yeah they are giving me some honors before they let me go too." he said then smirked. "I was actually thinking the same thing. We must have been cut from the same mold." he joked, but he felt tho it was true. The two had several things in common, both on personality and interests. "Maybe the states. They are more interested in hand to hand take downs rather than dealy force. So my hand wont be much of an issue."
 
She nods, listening, "That's not a bad idea. I have more of a recovery time, but I might look into that too." She knew she was looking at, at least a year of recovery time, but she knew after that she'd be looking for something to occupy her time. She relaxed in her bed, sipping at the bottle of water that she had, green eyes watching Zev.
 
Zev nodded, wondering if he would ever see Ari again after they part ways here. He only had a little bit more time before he had to be on his way. He could have left a while ago. But he wanted to stay here and be around Ari. Help her in anyway he could, get her back to the person he believed she once was. But he knew it was only a matter of time before he would leave. He stood and smiled at Ari. "It's been nice talking with you." he said "I'll see you around" with that he turned and left Ari's room to head to his own.
 
Ari smiled, and enjoyed the time she had with him. She was reluctant to see him go. "I'll see you later." She murmured, watching him go. Sighing she got up to use the rest room before returning to the be,d her legs still shook occasionally, but she was doing much better. She curled up in bed and turned the TV on, she was trying to get caught up on the last nearly two years since she'd been taken.
 
Zev laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He couldn't get Ari off of his mind and he was not looking forward to leaving her behind in this cold and sterile place. He could tell he was the only one she was opening up to. But he was only a patient and could only stay there for as long as he was admitted. He just sighed and closed his eyes, remembering Ari's green eyes.

The day came and Zev was discharged and he packed up late one night. He figured it best he left at night. As he walked down the hall he found himself heading down to Ari's room. He peeked in, figuring she would be asleep.
 
Ari had just woken from another horrible nightmare. The instincts that came with being a captive had her eyes snapping open. She felt eyes on her, turning her head she saw the outline of a man in her door. Initially she jerked, tensed, but then she recognized Zev. "Hey," She murmured, smiling, "What's going on?" She asked curiously, wondering what brought him to her room so late at night.
 
Zev was silent for a while then just straightened and cleared her throat. He wasn't expecting her to be awake. He hated goodbyes. "Well.....I was just heading out. I have been discharged." he said flatly. "I guess....i just wanted to say goodbye."while he disliked parting ways with Ari, deep down he did wanted to see her once more.
 
She frowned at his words, "Oh." She whispered, unhappy that he had to leave, but she understood it. "I'm glad you stopped by." She murmured. "Thanks for everything, and I'm glad you're on the mend." Ari shifted, sitting up straighter, she knew it wasn't likely she'd be going back to bed anytime soon. The nightmares stuck with her, and they were still so life like, often she couldn't tell if she was awake or dreaming until she jerked awake.
 
Zev nodded. "No problem.....you needed someone you could trust here. I'm sorry I can't stay." he said as he cautiously stepped into the room until he sat down on a chair neck to her bed. "But you know....my injury doesn't need around the clock care and I can finish my therapy outside the hospital." he said. He hated to leave Ari alone. but he had no choice. However...the least he can do is sit here and keep her company until she fell back asleep. He knew that might take a while. But he was happy to do this for her.
 
She nods, "I know. I'm glad you're able to get out of here." She said, pleased when he came in and sat down next to her bed. She'd gotten use to seeing him at her bedside. As they'd spent considerable amount of time together. She always felt more relaxed with him near. She relaxed back into her bed, watching him in the darkness. "Maybe we'll see each other again someday," She murmured softly.
 
Back
Top