Can't Access Homepage

Homepage issue continued

1. I have NEVER been able to sign out of the Bulletin Board/Chat pages and be checked out of the Categories Page automatically. Since I have two aliases, I could be one on the Bulletin Board and another on the Categories Page.

I sometimes forget which I am...

2. I logged out of Bulletin Board. Then I went to the Categories Page and logged out. Then I reloaded the Categories page. Then I logged in at it. Then I was able to call up my homepage.

It's worked twice, once for each alias.

leslie
 
Profile Page

I am unable to use my profile home page. It says loading but never loads. Apparently I am not the only one. Has anyone come across a solution.
 
Still having profile page issues

The Profile Home Page still says loading but will not load. Holding the Shift button down did absolutely nothing for me. Any more suggestions?
 
Can't access homepage or submit

Yep, mine is also stuck on "loading". Which sucks particularly because I finally have a piece ready to submit!
 
Don't bother fellas. Laurel nor Manu responds. Whoever responds to you may be utterly confused themselves.
 
Having the same problem...

Home page loading... but doesn't get anywhere. Managed to get there yesterday, but no chance today
 
Only started happening tonight. This afternoon I even submitted some new chapters but not much later I got the loading page. No amount of refreshes, reloads, shift reloads helps. Logged out and logged back in, nothing makes the page load.

Whelp, just tried it a fiftieth time and it worked. On chrome I used the refresh button (not left click reload) while holding shift. After the third time my page came up.
 
This happened to me again today.
Press and hold the shift key and click Refresh (as in Laurel's reply) and all comes back to life.

I'm guessing it's something to do with clearing the page cache?
 
Hi All.
I had this reply from Laurel...



I didn't need to do this - mine started working again - but I did shut my laptop down for a day, so maybe that helped?

If you're still having problems - thy this and if still no good, maybe PM to Laurel and ask her to check your account :)

Good luck :)
Macey :) xxx
This worked, nicely done.
 
Same problem

I have been unable to get to my Homepage either and welcome any suggestions to remedy this
 
Hooray

This happened to me again today.
Press and hold the shift key and click Refresh (as in Laurel's reply) and all comes back to life.

I'm guessing it's something to do with clearing the page cache?

This worked for me on my laptop, using Chrome. Last night my tablet loaded my home page without any difficulty...
 
Same problem

Haven't been able to get in since the weekend.

Shutting down the computer hasn't helped. Using Windows 7 and chrome, tried ie and no luck with that either.
 
Can't get to my profile either....

I can't get to my profile either... I don't know if it matters but I mostly use this site on my tablet in the web browser. I literally just signed up and can't change any of my settings or bio at all. :confused:
 
Sometimes I can reach my home page and sometimes I can't. Just now was the first time I did all day.
 
Shift refresh

Works - most of the time - in Firefox. What the real problem is I don't know. You sometimes have to repeat. GT
 
Using iPad is a no go because you can’t refresh.

Where are the site admins? Why aren’t they responding anymore?
 
I mostly access this site through my iPhone. I haven’t been able to access my homepage for days now, however, I did find a temporary solution for IPhone users. Go to the main page shown after clicking on “stories/pics” and then click on another language under “choose language,” then click on your profile from there and it’ll allow you to go through. The site reloads the page and bam you’re in. For some reason, I can’t acces my homepage even if I go back to the English font tho. Hopefully I’m not the only one who’s still having problems.
 
I can’t acces my homepage even if I go back to the English font tho. Hopefully I’m not the only one who’s still having problems.

I haven't had trouble at all today. The problem has always been hit-and-miss for me. Maybe its a low traffic day so we aren't seeing traffic-related problems.

Or maybe it's fixed.
 
I haven't had a problem for days now, so it looks like it's fixed.

Thanks, guys.
 
Back
Top