Ella's Curse-closed

J'Wren's story wasn't an uncommon unfortunately. Over her life Ella had heard of these type of happenings. But she never had the opportunity to converse with someone who is life had been affected so profusely. "If I ever have the opportunity to grab the stone, I will." this was a promise that she was making to him. No one should belong to anybody. Stan's up for about 20 minutes or so just talking about their lives where they come from and how they ended up to be where they were.

J'Wren came barging into the room. Brighton was dead! This was one of the best things that she could have ever remember hearing. Yet at the same time what he was saying was very frightening. The guards, they would not be merciful if they got their hands on them. Now for Ella, it wouldn't be the first time that she was violated without mercy, and it wasn't something she wanted to have happen again anytime soon.

"I've got to get your stone!" she announced to J'Wren. "Take the girls to safety. I will find a way to meet you at the shed. I promise, I will be there. Do you know where he keeps the stones?" she turned facing the whole room "where does he keep the binding stones?." One of the girls spoke up and confessed to her that they were kept in Brighton's chamber sewed into his mattress. The mattress in which he now lay dead upon.

Azzie hugged her tightly and took her hand leading her over to the wall. "There are secret passage ways all throughout the house. Please be careful my friend. Under the chest at the foot of his bed there is a passageway that leads down to the tunnel. You can take the tunnel Underground and it opens behind the shed." "thank you" am I told her. Then turning she looked at J'Wren. " i'll be there soon I promise keep them safe."

With that, and I went through the secret door and made her way to brightens room. Not only did the man stink when he was alive. But now the smell was almost unbearable. With much effort, and a great amount of determination. She was able to find the stones embedded in the mattress. With the black velvet case that held them. She pushed his trunk out of the way, and made her way quickly to his exit behind the shed.
 
J'Wren was there, as if he'd been a shadow to her. Sword at the ready he looked about and then to Ella. "Are ya mad? I'm not worth this risk. But..." he looked at the black cloth in her hands, "...But ya are now... Imma bound t'bay your every wish." His eyes glistened as if he might cry in that moment. "I canna act on Brighton's orders. Ya need t'command me." He looked around, fear evident in his posture.

"Ella. Ya 'ave m'Binding. Tell me. Please."
 
"Get us out of here and to safety. We'll make a plan once we get where we're going." Ella huffed out of breath. "Those that don't wish for a life of their own, may stay and wait for the new owners to come. Those that wish to live a life where they have a choice who lies between their thighs come with us, and be quick."

"Let's go" she said to J'Wren. She would have given him the stone back, but he had made it clear that he had to be bound. So she put his stone in her pocket. The girls were all kind of dramatic. But Ella wasn't going to coddle them. They had a choice, they needed to make the decision and go with it.
 
J'Wren nodded once, and his face returned to that stone cold facade. He motioned for her to follow then returned to the women. He'd barred the hidden passage but there were guards trying to break through.

He paused, replaying his orders and determining loop holes then decided there were few he wished to exploit. "This way." He gestured down the tunnel. "Go. Ella will lead. Take th'first path left. Down in th'bath drains. I'll follow." he looked to Ella and nodded, "I'll see ya, to safety." He turned and jammed one of his two swords, the least ornate, into the stone to hold the door further.

He trailed behind the few ladies who could escape and closed the drain behind them to cover. J'Wren then removed his shirt and used it to tie the access to the drain closed and gestured. "On. Go."

The path was dark and slow, but in time it did meet up with a large metal frame that J'Wren did his best to break open but it was held fast. He sat against the wall and sighed, "W'now where w'goin'. New plan?" He asked Ella.
 
"your order is to get us to safety" she reiterated hoping it would somehow magically give him the strength necessary to break it open. "Search the ground ladies. Anything that is hard enough to crack open the lock." Picking up a rock she handed it to him. "Try this, please J'Wren, don't let them get us"

Where there was once confidence was now a tone of desperation. She had to get away from here. She couldn't live this life. It was not meant for her. Picking up another rock she ducked beneath J'Wren and began to beat the hinges closest to the ground. Something had to give.
 
"Safe. Safe." J'Wren repeated the words. Finally he started to pry and pull at the grate. Even Azzie was doing all she could, as if the child in her womb wasn't as important.

"Stop." J'Wren said, just as the gate started to shift when a rusted bolt started to give way. He pressed an ear to the opening then looked back. Finally to Ella he nodded, "Ya will b'safe. T'this I swear." There was still a sadness to his eyes as he reached out with an arm and started to wave and shout, "Parlay. Parlay."

A moment later a guard in metal armor with red paint jumped down into view. J'Wren nodded, "J'Wren. Leader o'th'Honor Guard." To that the man's helmet, face hidden, dipped twice and he motioned.

It took 5 men and J'Wren to free the gate. And he ushered the women and Ella out into the light of a setting sun. Above them, on the road, sat a black and silver carriage like Brighton's. But when the door opened a woman with a hawkish face but skin a youthful as any of Brighton's pets, peered out at them.

"You are from the estate?" The woman asked.

J'Wren looked to Ella, as if waiting for her to give him an order. But one of the Crimson guards spoke first, "This is J'Wren. The half-blood leader of your Father's Honor Guard."

She raised one brow and smiled, "The half-blood. I've heard tales. Very well. Take them back to my manor. Make sure they are inspected and inventoried. I will continue on to see what is left of value in my father's manor."

The Red Painted armor gestured to a carriage. "Please. We will see to it that you're rested and presentable for our lady's auction."

J'Wren sighed and looked to Ella. "Now, y'are safe."
 
They were out numbered and Ella wasn't going to risk J'Wrens life by telling him to steal the carriage. "yes" she said patting his arm. The followed the guard back to the estate. They were taken back to the bath where they were all bathed and groomed. The physician inspected each girl. "This one is pure" He reported to the lady.

"That's not possible' the girls seemed to harmonize in their repute regarding Ella's virginity. "Nope quite sure."

The lady ordered another physician to verify. The results came back. Ella was intact. The lady was quite thrilled, as she'd bring a good profit. When Ella got a moment alone with J'Wren she spoke softly to him. "I order you to create a life for yourself, find a woman that will make you happy, and grow old together. This is my final order to you."
 
J'Wren clenched his jaw and looked around to confirm they were alone, or alone enough. He slipped his bonds as if he could have done so this entire time, and used his freed hands to cup Ella's jaw. He didn't ask permission, he didn't need to. He was bound to do as she commanded, but he was allowed to interpret the orders as he saw fit.

Pressing his lips to Ella's he kissed her for the first time. He kept the kiss chaste but held it for many heartbeats. When he finally pulled away his grey eyes met her's and he nodded once. Then, with the grace and speed of a cat he moved through the room and slipped out a window as if he'd never been there.

The next few days seemed to take place in a dream or nightmare. Brighton's daughter set up an auction and was selling all of the other ladies in one lot. She had executed a guard for having 'lost' the Half-Blood but she was pleased to put Ella up as a virgin.

"Oh, you'll fetch quite the coin." Lyssa Brighton said, taking time to brush Ella's hair with sable fur. For the auction she'd made Ella wear a sheer gown that did little to hide her curves. Lyssa had even ordered for Ella's bush to be shaved bare, suggesting youth and innocence. If that wasn't enough the opening at the front of the dress would allow anyone to part the garment and gaze at her naked form.

"I'm surprised my father didn't take your purity, but no matter. We have 3 document certifying you, and many a man will pay extra for unused goods." Lyssa looked at Ella through the mirror and smiled, "See? So pretty."

Next up was a dinner party, where all the items and people up for sale were to be on display. They were kind enough to bring a bench for Azzie's group so she could sit and it seemed her swollen belly was getting the attention of many an older man.

A few men, and even women, stopped to admire Ella. They would paw at her and check the documentation. Eyes were mostly on the papers, as if she wasn't as important as her virginity.

"Do my eyes deceive me?" Lord Sorven asked, as he moved into view to look Ella over. He smiled and checked paper work, "By the gods, my silver rose hasn't been deflowered?" He looked up at Ella, his grin growing wider, "Good evening, Ella. Oh, how I've missed you."

A few others would stop to check the documents as well, but they continued on while Sorven remained. "I have to admit, I didn't think you were the virgin the advertised... but, I heard Brighton had an honor bound fae in his estate. Do you know of this? I have yet to see one, and that was going to be my only purchase." He looked back at Ella with a kind smile, "I supposed that frees up my coin for a more personal investment. Tell me, Ella. How have you been this past half year?"
 
Overturn J'wrens kiss and enjoyed their final closeness and she knew that she would never see him again after today. Within a moment you was gone as if he'd never been there. There was a lot of bustle around the manor, in preparation for the auction. She had to admit with Lyssa's special attention and assistance she actually look like a proper lady, not like the Whore that Brighton had dressed up to be. She didn't contradict Lyssa's belief that she was a virgin. She knew that she hadn't been and couldn't explain why the doctors proclaimed she was.

As she stood on the display with the others she just had a blank look upon herself on her face. It was if this was happening to somebody else. And then a familiar voice hit her ears as for Lord Sorvan spoke to her. His silver rose he called her "I missed you to Lord Sorvin" she replied sweetness of emotion that had been withheld from all others.

Then her heart sank, as he told her that she was not the one he had came to purchase. He knew all along she was here. Instead it was J'Wren that he was only interested in because he hadn't believed that she was a virgin.

The smile that was across her face disappeared as the sudden realization hit her. He could have bought her and spared her from all this to begin with if he had truly cared. He could have bought her even if she wasn't a virgin if he ever cared. But the truth was he didn't, she was just another object for his collection just like she had been for Brighton's. And anger arose within her that she had never experienced before. She told herself to beware of this man and not let her emotions get the best of her.

But he had been her salvation all along, the dream of him sweaping her away had prevented Brighton from breaking her. "I'll tell you the truth" she said whispering to his ear. "he plowed me like a hoe does a field, over and over and over again. He made me cry out his name in ecstasy as he rammed into me over and over. I don't want you under the impression that I've never been with a real man Lord Sorvin. As you just mean too much to me" she said with the sarcasm sweetness.

"I have had the pleasures of a man. Perhaps his pecker was just too small to get the total job done but he did indeed fill me with his seed and I loved every moment of it." Her full intention was to piss off Lord Sorvin, she didn't want him to buy her now. He had his opportunity and now she was glad that he didn't take it because she would have gone into the arrangement with false expectations and then disappointed even more.

Her heart ached, for she had thought that she had been special in his eyes not just an object to deflower. He could have rescued her at any time if he cared. But he didn't. No let her become property of another sod, and she would find a way to escape and go on with her life. But she was not willing to be a part of Lord Sorvins world, not now not after he disappointed her so fully.
 
Sorvin's eyes grew dark as Ella spoke, her words having the desired impact. He licked his teeth and lowered his voice, "I see. The silver rose has thorns after all. Shame. My wife would have fancied you, but she'd rather carry a child than lick a cunt plowed by Lord Brighton." He leaned in with a wicked grin, "You think his pets carried only his bloodline? You wouldn't be the first to make that mistake."

Standing straight he glanced over his shoulder where a Northerner was stopping to examine Ella's papers. "Don't bother," Sorvin said to the man, "The documents are fake. I should know. Brighton gifted her to me for a fortnight. My seed probably grows in her even now." He was lying, but it was effective.

When the left Sorvin grinned again, "No one will buy you by the time I'm done. Lady Lyssa will have no choice but to keep you, and then I'll buy you for clips off a crown and double my money twice over by whoring your tainted cunt out myself." He looked around and then left with a smile.

The day continued with little more talk to the lots of people. After some time on of Lyssa's guards approached with 2 stewards ordering them, "Take this one and move her to the group lot. The Lady has decided she's selling all the pets together or none at all." The guard picked up Ella's papers, that certified she was a virgin, and ripped them in half. "I'm told that if we find out you've spoken to anyone else tonight, we will bind your voice with a magic elixir so that the guests can't hear you being raped by the old guards during the auction." He checked her for a reaction and hid a smile that slipped to the corner of her mouth. Clearly he was waiting for her to speak so he could carry out Lyssa's orders and turn her over to the men who'd probably fuck her to death... if she was lucky.

On her new dais with the remaining ladies of Brighton's "stable", Azzie was happy to see Ella. "I'd rather be sold in a lot with your than without." She said with a smile and hugged her friend.

A voice cried out in joy at the sign of affections and a skinny young man with blond hair and powdered makeup slapped and approached the group of ladies. "Look, father, it's like a collection of dolls. Would you buy them for me."

An older man, as round as Brighton but with arms like tree trunks and skin dry from hard work or hours on a battle field approached. His garb showed his riches but was not the latest fashion, as if he'd come into his money the hard way. The badge on his chest marked him as some former general of the Royal Army - retired. "I don't know, Merr, we were here for a half-fae and I don't see anything that looks like one in this lot."

Another young man approached, clearly the son of the older. This young man had frequented the tavern and partaken of Ella though he didn't seem to recognize her. He was Grim Stoneheart, son of the famous General Nallis Stoneheart. Grim had been trying to make his own way as a Sellsword and was considered quite good. The one time he'd been with Ella, he took things slow and treated her as a woman more than just a hole to cum in.

Grim leaned in, eyes looking to the party, "I have found no evidence that Brighton had an Honor Bound Half-blood in his guard. I'm starting to think it was a lie started by Brighton to make his body guard sound more dangerous."

The pretty brother pointed at Azzie and grimaced, "Oh! Father, that one is with child." he shuddered as if the words were a bad taste in his mouth.

Grim's eyes fell on Azzie and he grinned with desire, "No worries, Merr, I'm sure I can find something for her to do around the keep."

Nallis slapped Grim on the back of the head, "I'll not have you fathering another child under my roof."

Grim gestured, "I cannot impregnate what is already impregnated."

Merr clapped his hands, clearly bringing the attention back to him. "Well, if they don't cost too much I like them. They are like pretty dolls and I want to dress them up."

Grim chuckled, "Figures father would have to buy you friends. The Gods know you can't make normal ones on your-" His eye fell on Ella and for a moment it looked like he recognized her, or thought he did. Shaking it off he gestured, "This way, Father. I have found several enchanted artifacts from Brighton's collection you might find interesting."

Merr looked to Ella, smiled, then looked to the rest of the girls. When he came back around to Azzie he scowled again. Azzie waited for him to leave and nudged Ella, "He's a fop. He should be harmless, and it sounds like the brother fancied me. Honestly, this is the best shot I think we've had all night."
 
Ella counted herself lucky that The Stonehearts purchased the lot of them. She could have lived without the other girls. But was glad that Azzie was thrilled to be with her once again. She didn't say anything about Grimm to Azzie. He had been so gentle and kind with her. If she hadn't been so wrapped up in her thoughts of Sorven, perhaps she would have given him extra thought.

As they passed Sorven on the way out dashing his hopes of being able to scoop her up for revenge she gave him a smile and a little wave of sarcasm. As if it was her way of sticking her tongue out at him in defiance. It just went to show that one could never be sure of mans true intentions when there was sex involved. It was a shame, because she had such hopes for them.

Days seemed to pass without incident or any sexual services required. One day while out on the walk through the gardens she cocked her head slightly and whispered in Azzie's ear asking her what a fop was. She assumed it meant he had no desire for women. Since all he did was dress them up and pose them. She rarely saw Grimm. But when she did she gave him a soft smile, a nod and a courtesy.
 
Azzie explained that Merr had no interest in sex and was only interested in looking pretty and having lavish parties. All of these things, his father supported because deep down the General didn't care about much more than his son's being happy.

In the days that had turned into months, Azzie had be called to service Grim time and time again. He wasn't always gentle but she seemed to find a thrill in his primal ways. Merr had little interest in her and she could hardly work among the staff so being Grim's mistress a few nights a week was rather pleasant for her. At least there was a man in the manor who desired her.

Late one night, Azzie went into labor. It was difficult and lacked any help because only Merr could order someone to assist and he refused to even acknowledge that a baby was being born. It was up to Ella to assist or find a way to assist in the delivery which seemed to be taking it's toll on Azzie.
 
Ella had never assisted with any kind of labor other then farm animals. Even then here experience had been limited. She took charge and the girls boil water, and get some towels and such ready. It was a long night, and by the end of it Ella was glad that Merr didn't want to play with his toys like Brighton did.

She was glad that Azzie and Grim had formed their bond of sorts. Azzie wouldn't have complained if she was unhappy about it, it just simply wasn't her nature. But she did seem generally happy that he had taken to her. After eleven hours of labor Azzie had given birth to a nice strapping boy. The baby was healthy, and Azzie would recover. Though not being a doctor she couldn't be sure that having another baby was an option, or that she should even have one.

Ella hadn't given another thought to Sorven since that day at the auctions. She was sated with her household chores and being Merr's doll. She often wondered how J'Wren was doing. No one knew where he had gone. Ella had taken his stone and hid it so no one would ever find it. Even if they did, they wouldn't know what it was or who it belonged to. She hoped that he had found the peace that she had wanted.
 
In the days that followed Azzie's birth, the child was mostly being cared for by the staff who would help when not working. But soon they were being ordered to take care of the child as Merr was suddenly interested in Azzie's condition. As if her not having a child growing inside her suddenly made her approachable.

Merr would often read to Azzie, brush her hair and feed her. The rest of the girls, no longer the dolls they once were, were quickly made to help fill in to take care of Azzie and her new child. Ella was allowed her pick of the chores and the talk was that the moment Azzie was healthy again, Merr would take his favorite dolls and start to play again.

This, however, left Grim without an outlet for his desires until...

Grimm walked in on Ella, performing chores alone. He quietly closed the door so they would not be disturbed and began talking as he moved through the room. "Your friend is healing quickly. That's the good news." He picked up a book from a side table, looked it over and put it down as he continued to circle the room moving closer and closer with each pass. "Tell me... Ella? Is it? Do you resent that you're made to actually do WORK in the manor without your status as Merr's plaything?"
 
When Grimm entered and closed the door. Ella sighed inwardly. Now that Azzie was Merr's new toy, it meant he was prowling for a new mistress.

Ella smiled politely. The only thing I resent is that I am a slave. It matters not to me whether I am a doll to dress up, or a maid. The fact that I am here against my will and have no choices that are truly my own, that is the only thing I resent. People are not property, despite their rank of birth. No one should be forced to do something without their choice and compensation.

She gave a slight curtsy and went back to dusting.
 
Grim snatched Ella's arm with an iron like grip. "Ah, now that is where you are mistaken. You see, my father paid a handsome sum for you and your friends. That means you are property. The Stoneharts own you. I, own you. The only real question left is; Are you removing that dress? Or am I ripping off you?"
 
"you mistake me sir" she said lightly ignoring his sudden rash behavior. "I understand you perfectly, you believe that I am your property and that of your family. That doesn't however mean that I have to believe it. .

As for your question, if you wish to de-virginze me and have the results all over your fathers library, not to mention risk impregnating me, then I will be more then happy to abide.

Although if i do remember, you father stated he didn't want anymore of your..what was the word? Bastards.. running around. I know what you're thinking, there was no certification papers, yes well I played a cruel joke on Sorvin, for i had thought at the time you would be a must better choice for a lover.

After all, the time we spent in the brothel was quite memorable. Alas, you do not have to believe me. The proof will flow upon your claim-age. Where would you like me to lay?
 
Grim seemed to ponder her words for a moment then smiled, "Yes. I thought I knew you, when first I saw you at that auction. It was the brothel."

He closed the distance and began to untie her dress with mechanical interest. "I enjoyed your backside quite a bit. I wanted so much more but... something stopped me." The last part was said with some uncertainty and a bit of confusion. As if he couldn't remember why.

"No matter." He continued with the ties and finally let Ella's servant dress fall to the floor. "Here will do. If you are the flow, the under layers will capture any evidence." He smiled and pulled down her under garments as he'd done this before.

"By the gods, you're glorious." He kissed her left breast and then knelt to kiss her belly and right hip. "Was I a fool?" He kissed the side of her entrance then ran his hands up the back of her bare legs to grip her, now, famous rear. "Fear not. I'll convince Father another servant sired your child."

Grim continued to kiss Ella's body, never moving his lips higher than her breasts or lower than her hips.
 
"oh my Lord you think of everything" she fainted being impressed while trying to keep her eyes from rolling out of her head. She knew Grimm could be a gentle lover, especially when he was being complimented and had his ego boosted. She had to admit having him pawning over her, was better then Brighton any day of the week.

"oh my lord your lips on my flesh, and your hands have been missed so" she continued to feign. She really had no out of this situation other then to comply. But he had show his asshole nature, and negated any thoughts or hopes of happiness.

Still Ella had to believe there was a better future out there for her. There was a man that would make her feel like a princess everyday of her life. At least from her experience with Sorvin she could hang on to that. Even if he did turn out to be a prick.

"mm my lord you make my nethers quake."
 
Grimm continued to kiss Ella's naked body, her legs and belly, all the while taking off his shirt and doublette. Casting them away he moved next to his knee britches but left his leather riding boots on, already eager to take Ella.

Pulling her down to the bedding of undergarment he kissed his way up Ella's body until he was hovering over her looking into her eyes. "You belong to me." He whispered as he pushed into her tight entrance. "Oh. Spread your legs more. You're so tight." He worked his manhood past her body's resistances and didn't stop until his balls rested against her flesh. "That's it! Yes. You are a virgin." He kissed her neck and shoulder then started to slowly thrust in and out of Ella.

"I've been the first of many a woman. I know a virgin cunt when I plow it." He kissed her chest and neck again, all the while slowly sawing his manhood in and out of Ella's body.

Grimm was in no rush and seemed to enjoy kissing Ella anywhere he could, so long as it wasn't on her lips. As he rhythmically thrust in and out of her, Ella could see a figure pause at the doorway. Another servant girl, one Ella had seen but not spoken to much. The girl watched as Grimm's rear rose and fell with each slow and deep thrust then went about her chores was Grimm continued to enjoy Ella's body.
 
A soft cry broke her lips when he pushed into her virgin hole, setting free her womanhood once again. "I'm so glad it was you Grimm" she purred rolling her eyes as he continued to plow her like a common cow. "It's such an honor to be yours." she said sweetly.

It didn't bother her, that he avoided her lips, actually she was quite glad of it. There need not be any complication in her mind of what this actually was. Once again, she was being used for her wares, being plowed like a whore, and only being treated slightly better then one.

He wasn't a gentle lover, but at least he wasn't Brighton, that sweaty pig made her want to hurl every time he took her. Grimm at least was better then that. Of course Ella didn't know that she was cursed and any man that took her virginity without having won her heart would die.

"Oh yes i love you fucking me" she moaned, using another phrase she had heard in the whore house.
 
Grim continued to thrust in and out of Ella, kissing and groaning against her ear. He would change his speed from time to time, making sure he enjoyed every moment of taking her as his own. As he neared his climax he hugged her tight, much like he did when he was paying to fuck her ass, and cried into her ear. "Oh, Ella! I'm giving it to you! Take it! Take it all!!" He pressed hard and filled her with his hot essence.

He kissed her neck with each wave of cum that was unleashed into her body, and finally collapsed with his full weight on Ella. He was drained, and all he had was no inside her, trying to turn her body into a vessel for his child.

"Oh, m'Lady. I would explode into you every night of the week... if I could."

In the days that followed, Grim's words were made clear. He was off to continue his work as a sell sword. With no great wars to fight or honor and money to earn he was left to Mercenary work.

While this meant that her tryst with Grim was short lived, it didn't mean that Merr was any more interested in her and so Ella was forced to do more chores as the Man-child continued to dote over Azzie.

A few days later he started to fall ill, and the doctors who had visited could only blame a past illness Merr had as a child. It seemed this sickness had returned, and was stronger than ever. Merr had to stop playing with Azzie, and all his "toys" soon found work elsewhere.

General Stonehart was no help, turning to drinking away the night with one son off to make a name for himself and the other dying in a bed on the upper floors...
 
Ella wasn't sad when Grimm took off to be a mercenary. He was a much better lover then Brighton had been. But still the intimacy she desire wasn't there. She did feel bad for Azzie when Merr got ill. The general had simply been in foul disposition and had been avoided.

It was a much better life here then it had been at Brightons. Her thoughts went to J'Wren, hoping he had found someone to make him happy. Now with Merr ill, Grimm away and the general caring less about anything was the time for her to start planning her escape. She was going to have to find a new life somewhere, somewhere where she wouldn't be anyone's servant or whore.

Was there even a decent man out there? she wondered. Would she ever find happiness and inner peace? Well she wasn't going to stick around here and not make it happen. It would just require a few more details worked out to get on her way to her new life. The general wouldn't even notice probably that she had left for a few days.
 
The General was truly occupied, especially after a rider came with news that sent him even further into his spiral. After getting the letter he went into a fit of rage tearing apart the great hall scattering weapons and armor he'd won in battles past to the floor.

At some point he collapsed, the liquor taking it's toll and laying him out for the servants to find the next morning. One read the letter learning that Grimm had challenged a rival Sell Sword to a duel and lost.

Grim was dead and Merr, it seemed wasn't very far behind.

It was in these dark days that Azzie found Ella, "You're planning something." She said simply, "I can tell. I mean, you're always planning something but... you're going to do something aren't you."
 
Ella smiled "I'm always planning something?" she questioned teasing her friend. "Unlike most, i don't believe this is the life that i'm meant to have. I do not accept that I belong to anyone unless i choose to. I am no ones property, despite what they may think. I will be free of all of this one day Azzie, it won't be today or tomorrow so no worries."

"Come, we have to go clean up the Generals mess, now that Grimm has got himself killed, and Merr is getting any better he will be creating more havoc. All that's really left is finding the bill of sale and removing my name from it." She gave her friend a hug. "you know of course you're welcome to come with me, but i didn't think you'd want to."
 
Back
Top