Hey Sean Renaud

Kick as picture of Demona, you can continue whatever else you were working on until I figure out something else of use for you. :D

ooh gargoyles was such a good cartoon.
And even though pixar was only mentioned in passing, I love Pixar. I've been disappointed by a few movies and am pissed off with them for doing sequels to cars, monsters Inc., and nemo but not Incredibles, but their short films keep me hooked.

Join the club, I don't know why Disney and Pixar didn't jump on that incredibles train and ride it like there was no tommorow. If anybody deserved a Saturday Morning cartoon it was them. The dynamic of a super hero family (with Kids so not the Fantastic 4) would have made for some brilliant episodes that practically right themselves. The only downside being that the only name brand villian they have if presumably quite dead but it' snot like Joker hasn't come back from much worse. Heroes and villians don't die unless you're holding the fucking corpse. Even then I wouldn't put complete faith in it.

Kick as picture of Demona, you can continue whatever else you were working on until I figure out something else of use for you. :D

Join the club, I don't know why Disney and Pixar didn't jump on that incredibles train and ride it like there was no tommorow. If anybody deserved a Saturday Morning cartoon it was them. The dynamic of a super hero family (with Kids so not the Fantastic 4) would have made for some brilliant episodes that practically right themselves. The only downside being that the only name brand villian they have if presumably quite dead but it' snot like Joker hasn't come back from much worse. Heroes and villians don't die unless you're holding the fucking corpse. Even then I wouldn't put complete faith in it.

I dunno about a series, but a sequel for sure. The cars sequel was unnecessary, though better than cars itself in my opinion. The idea of finding dory is just sad, and there are already flaws with monsters u. If brave hadn't been so good, and their short films consistently brilliant I'd be all but giving up on them.

I dunno about a series, but a sequel for sure. The cars sequel was unnecessary, though better than cars itself in my opinion. The idea of finding dory is just sad, and there are already flaws with monsters u. If brave hadn't been so good, and their short films consistently brilliant I'd be all but giving up on them.

I think the Incredibles would have made an great series. It practically writes it's damn self. I thought Cars didn't need a sequel and I was right, but the movie was more than good enough, we'll see if Planes impresses. Pixar at this moment for me is kind of beyond reproach. Finding Dory and Monster U both sound dumb to me but so did Up. They can do what they want and I'll happily follow at this point.

And yeah the short films are consistently brilliant. That's probably the advantage of only needing to figure out five minutes worth of stuff though.

I think the Incredibles would have made an great series. It practically writes it's damn self. I thought Cars didn't need a sequel and I was right, but the movie was more than good enough, we'll see if Planes impresses. Pixar at this moment for me is kind of beyond reproach. Finding Dory and Monster U both sound dumb to me but so did Up. They can do what they want and I'll happily follow at this point.

And yeah the short films are consistently brilliant. That's probably the advantage of only needing to figure out five minutes worth of stuff though.

I admit I own probably every pixar movie. I don't know if I should be proud or sad

Other than I really don't like Toy Story all of the Pixar flicks are pretty damn good. There are definitely worse things you could own all of.

Other than I really don't like Toy Story all of the Pixar flicks are pretty damn good. There are definitely worse things you could own all of.

Like every season of family guy? Cus I have all those too. As well as the original seasons of futurama, dinosaurs, and lost in space

I have every season of Family guy except the last two (mostly cus I'm broke and have Netflix if I feel like watching them). I have all of Dragonball Z, .Hack, Yuyu Hakasho and as soon as they start releasing uncut box sets I'll have Naruto and Bleach as well.

:cool:
I have every season of Family guy except the last two (mostly cus I'm broke and have Netflix if I feel like watching them). I have all of Dragonball Z, .Hack, Yuyu Hakasho and as soon as they start releasing uncut box sets I'll have Naruto and Bleach as well.

I need to buy yuyu hakasho. Cartoon network cut it off early in the series from my understanding.I feel I missed out on somethin amazing . Are the dbz uncut?

Yep. DBZ uncut.

I need to wander into something random again. I was shocked how much I ended up enjoying High School of the Dead a few months back. And so far I'm loving Soul Eater.

Yep. DBZ uncut.

I need to wander into something random again. I was shocked how much I ended up enjoying High School of the Dead a few months back. And so far I'm loving Soul Eater.

Like I said I've been watching desert punk on netflix. Its kind of like a more adult trigun.

Perhaps I'll give that a try the next time I'm picking stuff up or netflixing, or finding some place where I can stream stuff. I try my best to actually buy stuff but I don't always have the spare cash lying around, or in some cases there is just too much of it running around. Like dear sweet Jesus there is a lot of Naruto.

I actually thought the cars sequel was better than cars itself but it still didn't need to be made. Cars is my least liked Pixar. Don't get me started on Planes. Cars has made a lot of money in merchandise though so it doesn't surprise me they are going nuts with it.
I'm sure Monster U and Finding Dory will be good movies, I'm just getting annoyed with the lack of original ideas. Again, if it wasn't for Brave I'd be getting disappointed. I think they've stated going downhill since they became part of Disney. Brave was beautiful though. I was very impressed.
My problems with Pixar are possibly a case of over exposure. I've only just broken my son of the habit of watching the same movie day after day after day. When you see movies so often it's not hard to pick them to pieces.
Oh and how can you dislike Toy Story? The first one blew my mind when I saw it at the movies as a teenager. The second one was great too and the third one makes me cry.

I admit I own probably every pixar movie. I don't know if I should be proud or sad

I own every pixar movie and before people say "yeah but you have a kid" I owned everything that was released before he was born and have simply kept collecting. I was pregnant with him when Nemo came out on DVD and I bought that within a week of it being released.

Toy Story just isn't a good movie. It's the Final Fantasy 7 of movies. The only reason that anybody remembers it is because it was the first time that most people saw anything that was CGI. If the exact same movie had been made with traditional animation it would be in that same pile as Pocahontas, Brother Bear and everything else that came out from Disney during the same time period. Like Final Fantasy 7 is for gamers though there are tons and tons of people who sear this was the greatest thing ever but it's simply nostalgia kicking in and nothing more.

I'm not sure I agree that Cars 2 is better than 1 but it's certainly good enough that I have no complaints about it. As for original ideas I stopped complaining about that when I realized that nobody has had an original idea in a few hundred years. There are just people who don't have enough knowledge to know what's being ripped off this time. I used to occasionally (mostly on Facebook) do a "who am I" quiz simply to prove the point that it's the same story just tweaked a bit here or there. Here are a few though.

My parents sent me away from my home in a vessel and I was found and raised by people not my own. When I came of age I used my special gifts to fight against the richest man in the land. Who am I?

Superman or Moses?

My home is sick, the corrupt take what they want and the weak are down trodden. I need to be more than just a man, I need to be a symbol, something people can look to for hope. I'm also from a rich family encase you hadn't guessed. Who am I?

Zorro, Robin Hood, Green Arrow or Batman?

I'm important, I am the one. I was born for a single purpose. To set my people free from oppression. I use my gifts to change the world but I have powerful enemies. Who am I?

Moses, Jesus, or Neo?

We can count the number of original Disney stories on our fingers, everything else they've done from day one is a fairy tale and if you accept that Lion King is basically Hamlet with cats, Gargoyles pulls so hard from Shakespeare that it hurts so on and and so forth that it just gets painful.

I'm not really sure I had any interest in going back to Nemo or Monsters but I'm only gonna cry so hard about the company that seems to only make two kinds of movies. Good and GREAT.

Toy Story just isn't a good movie. It's the Final Fantasy 7 of movies. The only reason that anybody remembers it is because it was the first time that most people saw anything that was CGI. If the exact same movie had been made with traditional animation it would be in that same pile as Pocahontas, Brother Bear and everything else that came out from Disney during the same time period. Like Final Fantasy 7 is for gamers though there are tons and tons of people who sear this was the greatest thing ever but it's simply nostalgia kicking in and nothing more.

I'm not sure I agree that Cars 2 is better than 1 but it's certainly good enough that I have no complaints about it. As for original ideas I stopped complaining about that when I realized that nobody has had an original idea in a few hundred years. There are just people who don't have enough knowledge to know what's being ripped off this time. I used to occasionally (mostly on Facebook) do a "who am I" quiz simply to prove the point that it's the same story just tweaked a bit here or there. Here are a few though.

My parents sent me away from my home in a vessel and I was found and raised by people not my own. When I came of age I used my special gifts to fight against the richest man in the land. Who am I?

Superman or Moses?

My home is sick, the corrupt take what they want and the weak are down trodden. I need to be more than just a man, I need to be a symbol, something people can look to for hope. I'm also from a rich family encase you hadn't guessed. Who am I?

I'm important, I am the one. I was born for a single purpose. To set my people free from oppression. I use my gifts to change the world but I have powerful enemies. Who am I?

Moses, Jesus, or Neo?

We can count the number of original Disney stories on our fingers, everything else they've done from day one is a fairy tale and if you accept that Lion King is basically Hamlet with cats, Gargoyles pulls so hard from Shakespeare that it hurts so on and and so forth that it just gets painful.

I'm not really sure I had any interest in going back to Nemo or Monsters but I'm only gonna cry so hard about the company that seems to only make two kinds of movies. Good and GREAT.

Do you mean the story line or the animation in toy story?
If it had been a disney at the time, I would have still seen it and still loved the story line, soooo cute. Sure the animation at the time blew my mind, but I had always believed as a kid that my toys came to life at night, so the movie played on a childhood fantasy. I will admit though, the last animated Disney movie I really enjoyed was Aladdin (I haven't seen the lion king from beginning to end for example). Oh wait, I did like emperor's new groove, but my mum pushed that on me.

I know there are technically no original stories, but I am sure you know what I mean when I say I'd like to see more originality and less sequels from them.

What about the Underminer from the game?

Superman or Moses?

Moses, Jesus, or Neo?

I like Toy Story because I had a woody-esc imaginary friend. There was a stop motion movie about a toy that looked more like my imaginary friend that I also had, except if a human saw you moving, you would die. But I can't remember the name of that movie.

Also, why is Goku not an option to question #1?

The problem with Disney and sequels is they had this rash from the mid 90's to the early 2000's where everything got a sequel and a tv show but before and after that hardly anything has including the stuff that deserved it and Pixar loves Toy Story but until recently it seemed that they weren't doing sequels. I'm content to let them do what they want. They seem to be good enough at making up good stuff. If anything it's possible they are waiting too long to do sequels but that's another story all together.

The Emperor's New Groove is a sorly underrated movie. I still remember being so pissed at my friends and girlfriend at the time because nobody would go to see it so I didn't see it until it was on tv and then I loved it, and everybody loved it and it was like the third or fourth cartoon movie that I wanted to see that I didn't because High Schoolers don't watch cartoons. Atlantis is also really good, I have no idea how it got buried so hard other than Brother Bear is really terrible and people just weren't in the mood by that point.

I like Toy Story because I had a woody-esc imaginary friend. There was a stop motion movie about a toy that looked more like my imaginary friend that I also had, except if a human saw you moving, you would die. But I can't remember the name of that movie.

Also, why is Goku not an option to question #1?

I can only shudder in fear knowing that you had an imaginary Woody. Tell me, did you remember the batteries for Buzz?

Two things, the first answer is fuck you, that's why. The second is Kakkarot is a low class whelp and I didn't watch his youth. So if he fought a rich man during that time I'm fully unaware and I don't care. He's a clown unworthy of the gifts fate has bestowed upon him. It should have been me, the Pri. . .

I mean I have no idea what you are talking about Riddler Wannabe.

The problem with Disney and sequels is they had this rash from the mid 90's to the early 2000's where everything got a sequel and a tv show but before and after that hardly anything has including the stuff that deserved it and Pixar loves Toy Story but until recently it seemed that they weren't doing sequels. I'm content to let them do what they want. They seem to be good enough at making up good stuff. If anything it's possible they are waiting too long to do sequels but that's another story all together.

The Emperor's New Groove is a sorly underrated movie. I still remember being so pissed at my friends and girlfriend at the time because nobody would go to see it so I didn't see it until it was on tv and then I loved it, and everybody loved it and it was like the third or fourth cartoon movie that I wanted to see that I didn't because High Schoolers don't watch cartoons. Atlantis is also really good, I have no idea how it got buried so hard other than Brother Bear is really terrible and people just weren't in the mood by that point.

I can only shudder in fear knowing that you had an imaginary Woody. Tell me, did you remember the batteries for Buzz?

Two things, the first answer is fuck you, that's why. The second is Kakkarot is a low class whelp and I didn't watch his youth. So if he fought a rich man during that time I'm fully unaware and I don't care. He's a clown unworthy of the gifts fate has bestowed upon him. It should have been me, the Pri. . .

I mean I have no idea what you are talking about Riddler Wannabe.

OMFG, Sean. Stop being so adorable.

If it's any condolence, your kid is 10,000 x hotter then his.

And my imaginary friend was named Rover, like in Roverandum. Or the song "Ramblin Rover". Both of which I didn't know about until yeas later.

I also fucking love the Emporer's New Groove. You could have taken me and my crush would have been adorably pathetic. Kuzco may be my favorite Disney Princess...

tumblr_m7a2n5Yjnl1rzsmfwo1_500.jpg

Yeah, but Kakkarots brat's beat the hell out of my worthless bishonen child.

Also if you call Kuzco a princess I swear I'll turn you into kitten.

Yeah, but Kakkarots brat's beat the hell out of my worthless bishonen child.

Also if you call Kuzco a princess I swear I'll turn you into kitten.

In what universe in he NOT a princess?
Fucking drama queen took a good 15 minutes out of the story to make sure everybody knew he was the main character. With a whiteboard and markers, if I remember correctly.
Plus, his enemy is an evil queen.
Plus, he's just fucking fabulous.

tumblr_maio4sD5qZ1r5aekzo1_500.jpg

He's not a princess in universes where princesses can't have cocks. That universe. And yeah he has absurdly high standards. He's practically a God amongst his people, and she's not an evil queen. She's an evil adviser, you know like Jafar but with. . .okay his tits are bigger than hers but still.

He's not a princess in universes where princesses can't have cocks. That universe. And yeah he has absurdly high standards. He's practically a God amongst his people, and she's not an evil queen. She's an evil adviser, you know like Jafar but with. . .okay his tits are bigger than hers but still.

Tell me princess can't have dicks again and I'll turn you into a goddamn princess.

I can be anything I want,

Back