The Rich Girl and The Bad Boy (closed for SeanRenaud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn slowly removed her hands from her blushing face, looking at him. "I'll stay, if I could have another glass of wine, please," she whispered. She has never felt a man's hard on like this, and it increased her embarrassment, her cheeks turning a tad more red.

Slowly, she opened her mouth to accept the reward, trembling but trying to remain strong. She could do this.
 
"You're cute when you blush." He commently idly feeding her the bite of cheese cake. He leaned up like he was about to lick the crumbs from her chin, well actually he was but he stopped himself and brused them away with his thumb reaching for the bottle and refilling her glass. "I'll take that as you'd like to stay here."

He smiled up at her. "Now if you want the last piece it's a simple choice for you one of us is going to kiss the other." He waited a moment, it sounded simple right? "Either I'm going to kiss you between your thighs or you will me and the last piece is yours. And just to sweeten the deal if you're the one who does the kissing I'll leave you with the rest of the bottle of wine." Actually he hated wine and would be leaving it either way but she didn't need to know that.

All things considered this had gone quite well for a first day of training. "Of course you can always choose neither and I'll just get the last piece of cheesecake."
 
She sipped on the wine slowly, shivering as he told her what she had to do in order to get the last piece, and she let out a soft whimper. She wanted that last bite of cheesecake, it was her favorite. But. . . She had no clue how to please him, or how she's supposed to feel when a man pleases her. Her face paled a little as she debated the choices in her head.

Finally, finished with the third cup of wine, she looked at him, her eyes soft and pleading. "Please, kiss me there," she whispered softly. "I don't want to anger you by doing something wrong." In truth, she was afraid that the rage that was nicely quenched for now would rise up, and she'd bite him. At this point, she just wanted to finish the food and go to sleep. . .

Oh God. . . he wouldn't leave her in this room, by herself, when it came time to sleep, would he? Or would he stay, and rape her in her sleep? Maybe slit her throat for good measure? She paled a bit further.
 
"Good choice." He grabbed her by the ass and stood up easily lifting the light woman up and carrying her over to the bed and gently putting her down on it. He was careful to make sure that he had her legs in a position where she had minimal leverage. Sure she might kick him, he even expected it but she wouldn't be able to knock him out, not at that angle. "Whenever you're read you can just push me away."

Brock promised kneeling between her legs and lightly kissing her virginal slit. His tongue slowly slipped from between his lips tracing around her sensitive parts, taking note of every time her body quivered in responses before running his tongue along the length of it parting her folds and dipping in for a quick taste of her sweet nectar.
 
Lynn gasped and shivered as he lightly ran his tongue over her slit and labia, giving a soft moan as his tongue darted in. She shivered and moaned softly as he continued, and eventually she was squirming a tad, wanting more.

Never had anyone other than her or her doctor touch her there, and this was amazing, even she had to admit that. Her body trembled, the fear dissipating some but not going away completely, but it was being replaced with this unknown pleasure.
 
When she didn't push him away immediately he scooped her ass up in his hands pulling her up so he could thrust his tongue deeper into her. He waited for a moment before pulling back slightly, his kisses moving over her inner thighs for a moment lightly nipping at her then returning,moving on to that sensitive nub of flesh lightly capturing it between his lips and flicking his tongue back and forth over it watching as her entire body shook.

Brock made a point to tease her about how long it took her to tell him to stop, if she did before she came.
 
Lynn was squirming more now, definitely. It all felt so good, and she didn't want him to stop, even though technically she was a prisoner here, and that they were bartering to make her feel better about the situation.

Soft moans slowly made their way to his ears, letting him know she was enjoying it, even if she was still terrified of him. Her body continued to shake in his hands.

She attempted to tell him to stop, she wasn't sure what to do, it all felt too good, but she couldn't. All that came out were strangled gasps of pleasure and moans. She arched her back unconsciously.
 
When she arched her back Brock slipped a pair of fingers into his prisoner, curling them towards him and breaking off his lurid kiss of her greedy lower lips. "Do you want me to stop, or do you want me to make you scream? No strings attached to this one." He kept his lips close enough to hers that she could feel his voice against, and his fingers were still inside her. "Well just the one where you have to admit you wanted this if you ask me to continue."
 
She cried out as he penetrated her with his fingers, and she squirmed, moaning.

She barely heard his question, and as much as she didn't want to, she said, "Please, continue, please, I want to know what it feels like for once, please. . . "
 
He returned his lips to her most sensitive parts, his tongue and fingers working in tandem now and he wasn't going to stop. He wasn't going to stop until he felt her thighs clench down around him and her entire body go slack from the new experience. His free hand was wrapped around her waist keeping her from moving away from him him. She'd already proven to Brock that she was an intense one, he didn't want a sudden buck of her hips to ruin the best part. He wanted to keep her on that high for as long as he could.
 
It took only a few more minutes of fingers probing her sex and a tongue lapping up her wetness for Lynn to explode in her first ever orgasm. It was intense.

Her hips attempted to free themselves from his grip, and her thighs clamped down on his head. Sweat appeared as she let out loose a primal scream of pleasure as she let loose, her body shaking and thrashing. Her back arched even more. Her eyes were wide in shock and pleasure.
 
Brock kept her like that for a few extra seconds, enjoying the way she squirmed when his tongue assaulted her now over senseitive bits before slowly pulling away and popping his neck. "See that wasn't the worst thing the world now was it?"

He stepped away from her bringing the last piece of cheese cake over and sitting next to her on the bed until she was ready to claim it. "I can't promise you they will all be that intense, but I can promise you a life time of experiences like that if you will just be a good girl. And by the way I lied. You can have the wine either way." He stood up brought back her clothing neatly folded on the chair. It was a bit of a stretch but she'd be able to get at it when she wanted her clothing bad enough.

"Any requests for what I should bring you for breakfast. Assuming you haven't made good on your escape by then? Actually just to be safe." He grabbed her boots and tucked them under his arm. "I'll be taking these with me for the night just encase."

"Have a good night and say goodbye to the girl you were."
 
"No! Wait!" Lynn called out, sleepily but now panicked again. He was going to leave her? Alone? Just. . . some cheesecake and wine and her clothes, but shackled.

"Please. . . stay with me. Until I fall asleep, at least. I'm so scared about what's happening, and I just. . . need some comfort," she said, pleading with him. Her hazel eyes were round and wide open. "I don't want to be alone. . ." Her body was trembling in fear again. Was he going to leave her to her thoughts and tears alone? Was he going to get angry? Was he going to rape her? She didn't know.
 
Brock stopped in the door way and looked back at her contemplating what to do with her. That was a fairly unique response. Most of them couldn't wait to be rid of him and with her, well with her she was a smart one.

"Fine, I will stay with you until you fall asleep but drink your wine so that will be sooner than later." He said laying her clothing down on the floor, still neet and sitting in the chair where he could keep an eye on her. "I would think that after I kidnapped you, beat you, stripped you naked and made you beg that you'd want me gone. Not to mention we both know you're going to try to escape tonight. I mean it's impossible but you're still going to try.
 
Lynn shrugged. "Only way I'm going to be rid of you is if I escape or I die," she said simply, drinking the wine straight from the bottle now. She looked at him, starting to feel a buzz from the alcohol. "Sometimes, we find comfort in the strangest places and the strangest people, and we take it when we're scared," she added. "It's not unnatural for me to want to find a little bit of compassion in the person who took me." She reached her hand out to him, wondering if he would take it.
 
He took her hand and held it. "It's true, you will only be rid of me if you escape or you die. But the longer I spend here with you the less time you have to work on your escape." He was keeping an eye on her free hand, the one holding the glass bottle. Maybe it was paranoia speaking but he was certain that she was plotting to drive it into his skull and all her talk was just to get him off balance.

"So you are a real virgin or one of those pretend virgins? I know lots of girls who think being 'kissed' doesn't count or anal doesn't count or blow jobs don't count but looking at you, I think that was the first time you've had anybody but you touch your parts. Did you even do it before. . .well do it right?"
 
She chuckled at his question, taking another swig at her wine. "Yep, true virgin. Never did anything before tonight except kiss, and I didn't even touch myself down there all that often. I mean. . . they say self exploration is one of the best things you can do, but. . . I never really got into it. . . I mean, I didn't even fantasize. What are you supposed to fantasize about if you're a virgin?" Another swig. She rested her head near his hand, looking up at him. "To me, sex has always been this scary thing that looms over us all. . . and even though my girlfriends have been TRYING to get me to loose it for years, I've just never. . . well, they keep trying to set me up with frat boys, and no one appealed to me. . ."
 
Despite his better interests he got up off the chair and sat down on the bed next to her gently running his fingers through her hair hardly paying attention to her. "Well let me tell you everybody was missing out on that one, you for not knowing what you just experienced years ago, your girlfriends who could have been doing that to you in the dorm room each and every night, every boy who missed out. I'd ask you what you wanted to start with but obviously you've never given it any thought. You are a fantastic kisser by the way."

He reached down taking a sip of his own vodka mixed drink and smiled. "No tattoos, no piercings, you were a boring teen weren't you?" He teased.
 
She chuckled, cooing as he stroked her hair. "Yeah, except for the knife fighting. I always enjoyed that. Got into a couple fights in high school, but that's it. But yes, I was a boring teen. Getting straight A's and graduating top of my class. Then came here for school. . . Got into a couple fights here too, but nothing too serious. . . " She looked up at him, her eyes wide with fear and courage. She took another drink of wine.
 
"You must have some money in your family to have gotten into a knife fight and still got in here. Usually that sort of thing'll get you right off the eligibility lists and I should know. I never even did anything that crazy, broke a guys jaw once in a fight though." He grinned down at her and took another sip from his drink.

"It's kind of funny, you want me to stay because I make you feel better but you're still scared I'm going to do something to you. Well you know I'm goign to do somethign to you eventually. But not tonight, you've already done everything that was asked of you for the night."

Brock glanced idly around the room mostly trying to distract himself from the attractive nude woman right next to him and the familiar sensation in his pants.
 
She set down the bottle of wine, half gone by now, and she pulled the blanket over her, squeezing his hand. "I didn't say it was completely logical," she said. "I said it was natural."

She watched him look around the room, and she gently nudged his hand with her nose. "Could you please keep stroking my hair?" she asked. It was her greatest weakness, her hair being stroked. It also kept her calm, and would hopefully help her fall asleep.
 
"Sure I can keep stroking your hair my pet." He whispered to her continuing to run his fingers affectionately through her hair occasionally taking drinks from his own cup.

"Now go to sleep. I don't want to be here forever." Honestly he wasn't sure that was the truth or not, part of him wouldn't mind spending the night with the lovely young lady.

He wouldn't leave until she drifted off, he figured that was the least he could do for her.
 
Eventually, the alcohol and the hair stroking, as well as the excitement of the day caught up with her, and she fell into a light sleep, dreaming of escape. Her form curled more around his, her nude form hugging his through the blanket. Her hand was still holding his, and the grip tightened just a little.
 
Brock had had every intention of leaving as soon as she fell asleep but she seemed determined, consciously or no, to make that as difficult as possible keeping her grip on his hand, curling her body around his and in the end he gave up pulling the chair close enough for him to prop his feet up, finished his drink and drifted off as well.

He'd always been an early riser, ever since he was a young child and this was no different waking up just before five in the morning and very carefully extracting himself from his captive. He hoped she'd still be asleep when he returned but n case she wasn't he made sure her clothing was within reach and crept out.

An hour later he returned with a change of clothes for him and a trash bag of clothing he'd stolen from her house, whatever caught his eye so mostly undergarments, swim suits, as many long socks as he could find and skirts and a few shirts. He checked around to see if there was anything else that might be important to her to grab. That stuff stayed in the car though, what came into the room with her were two Styrofoam containers one with pancakes, sausage and eggs, the other one with an omelet and biscuits, cartons of orange juice and milk and a small table. Since he wasn't certain if she was awake yet he was as quiet as he could manage.
 
Lynn stirred when she heard the door reopen, and saw her captor with two take out boxes. She yawned softly and stretched upon seeing the food, hungry again.

"Mmm, you're up early," she noted, looking at her watch. "How did you sleep?" Somehow, she knew he stayed the entire night with her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top