heart of darkness (Closed ~ TirithIre ~)

He smiled slightly at her laughter, and even as she seemed to enjoy his playful banter, as he looked to her he could see that she was still confused over the state of herself.

Even as she said that though about not knowing what to think of him he smiled. " Hopefully some positive things." He mused, and even as she let him inside, he watched her as she came back out.

As she said that he looked to her curiously. " That's true, but you seemed to enjoy those words." He pointed out. Even as she watched him closely, he didn't seem to bat an eye at her appraisal. Moving and sitting though he did look around, though as she said that she wouldn't be getting rid of him so easily he nodded.

" You are mine, and I will not be dissuaded." He remarked. As he looked to the picture on the wall though he smiled at the sight of the red riding hood. He was snapped from his observations by her question, but he shrugged. " You smell of my mate. Your behavior when I approached said that you could feel it as well. We werewolves have heightened senses. Your scent is mixed with one of my last mate." He explained, though he added.

" Werewolves are very difficult to kill, but human mates aren't as much. My last mate refused to let me change her, and during a war between packs she was killed. I believe in re-incarnation, so when I picked up your scent I followed it." He replied matter of factly. " Your home seems to speak of an attraction to wolves. The painting, I take it you have fantasized about being mated?"

He was curious about her, just as she was about him!
 
She laughed at his observations, "Yes, I do like those type of words, they always seem to have a deeper meaning to me for some reason. Like how some animals are a mated pair for life. They do it naturally, humans don't think on that kind of level."

She didn't know how else to explain it, even that most likely came out all wrong.

"It's just something I've always desired, to find my mate for life, letting nature take action instead of searching and hunting, then be disappointed later."

She did have an understanding on everything he said about why he chose her. It did take a moment or two to answer, not really wanting to sound silly, or hell, like one of those fans that just think it will be cool to turn into something. Her fantasies ran deeper than that, it was almost a need at times.

She looked at her own pictures, most were just simple wolves, but then she saw the one that he was most likely referring to. Then she slightly got embarrassed by it, how it must look in this moment.

"Well... I..."

Paused trying to think of a way to put it, but, it was something she's never really had to explain before.

"I don't just fantasize about it, unlike most, again, it goes deeper than that for me. I don't just think it would be 'cool' or 'fun' to be mated. Like tonight, there was a connection I felt, something I truly can't explain. I also don't wish to remain human either, but again, that goes deeper than just fantasizing about it."

She shook her head, and laughed a little, thinking of how that must sound.

"I know how it sounds, but you asked. There's really no way to explain it I guess."

Katalynn turned her gaze to the blanket, kind of picking at it from embarrassment, unsure of how he'd take what she said. Afraid that she sounded foolish just now.

"It's more of a need, a desire rather than just fantasy."
 
He sat near to her, yet gave her a respectful amount of space. Even as she laughed at his observations, he took no offense at the laughter, in fact he rather liked it, her laughter made him smile. He gave a thoroughly thoughtful approach to her comments though, and as she said that she had desired that, he nodded.

" Alissa, my mate was a strong headed woman, and though we would fight at times, once she was being mated she became the beautifully submissive woman whom I loved." he admitted quietly. " I have to admit I did not think I would ever find another mate again. Tonight, you proved me wrong Katalynn." He remarked softly.

As she said that she didn't just fantasized about it but wanted and needed more than just a fantasy, he looked to her. " You are not disgusted by what transpired tonight, and I admire you for being strong enough to share your thoughts with me. In two days time, if you wish to continue seeing if this is truly what you desire, I will meet with you again. I want you to have that time to think about what has happened tonight."

He could tell that she was as serious about her desire as he was, but it was important that her choice to be his mate was truly that, her choice. He would not force her into anything more than she truly and perhaps secretly desired. " I will give you a fair warning, over the years the modernization of society and the new sex toys have created quite the kinky wolf in me. You will need to understand and accept that if you are to be mine."

With that he moved a bit closer and pushing himself onto her he drew her lips to his, a deep, erotically charged kiss being shared before he rose. He did not take anything more than water with him, but she could tell he would survive. He was still so much of a mystery, but until she decided she wanted to explore more with him, that was how it would stay!
 
She smiled at the things he had said, happy to know that she didn't sound foolish, or if she did, he didn't show it.

"I understand, I will also consider everything. And no, I didn't find tonight disgusting, just surprising and confusing more than anything."

Before she could respond anymore, he brought her into a kiss, leaving her breathless. She's never really been kissed quite like that before and it made her crave for more. She gave a slight whimper as he rose to his feet, indicating that was ready leave, which was most likely a good thing for the moment. But then she smiled, while rising to her feet,

"I thought you said I wouldn't be able to get rid of you if you came in?"

She spoke a bit teasingly and this time before he could respond, she brought him into a kiss. Very slowly and reluctantly, she broke free from the kiss, once more leaving her breathless. She knew then that she wouldn't be able to get enough of him.

"In two days time.."

She whispered, not really wanting to let him go but she did let go, giving him the choice to stay or go.
 
He saw that she was appreciative of the fact that he WAS thoughtful to her desires. Considering he was a werewolf whom had just chased her around a park and whom had mated her out in the open, could he really find her desires silly? of course not, because he felt those same desires.

As she said that though he looked to her, and even as she gave that slight whimper he smiled. " Oh I don't..." He was cut off of course by how she kissed him, and even as she did he growled, deeply, his arms instinctively wrapping around her as he pulled her flush and demanded more of her lips.

Finally he did release her and as she said that so whispering he nodded. " Two days, at midnight." He grumbled to her before he did go. He didn't want to but he did want to give her time to think things over and make her own decision to be his. If she showed in two days though he wouldn't be leaving her again, of that it was clear.

He moved and left though, leaving her there for now. Besides, now he knew where she lived, her scent was all in his senses. The longest two days were coming for him... but he had waited over two centuries... he could wait a tad longer.
 
Katalynn could tell that he didn't want to leave, but the next thing she knew, she was watching him disappear into the night. She fought the urge to go after him, it amazed her that she already felt this strongly towards him. Katalynn did believe in that whole 'love at first sight', though never in her life did she ever experience it.

~~~~~~~~~~

For the next two days it was difficult for her, unable to get him out of her thoughts, out of her dreams. Everything about him gave her something to crave. She did try to think of the negative side of things, seeking out all the cons that were possible, yet, somehow, there were always more pros than cons. It was true that she didn't know him all that well, barely knew anything about him in all out honesty. For all she knew, he could just be someone that will find someone more worthy to be his mate later down the road.

Even work the next day was beyond difficult, finding it hard to focus on work. Luckily she had the second day off, giving her a whole day to plan things out. She spent the whole in the park, making sure her scent was all over the place, even went back to a few places to give it a more recent scent. Katalynn was determined to make this hunt a bit more challenging for him. Went to all the pits in the ball parks, to the play grounds, along all the nature trails, everywhere.

By the time it was reaching midnight, she hid herself in a tree house, just waiting. She did bring an extra set of clothes, leaving them in the tree house for later. What she did wear was simple, easy to replace clothes, realized in the last two days that she did find it exciting, the thrill of the chase, feeling of his claws as they ripped into her clothes. Last two days she couldn't stop looking at the marks he had left behind, watching as they faded out, though she could still feel them burning against her flesh. There were no more cons that she could find, this was something she needed, far more than words could ever explain.

The moon was still pretty bright, although, tonight was a bit cloudy which made it difficult for her to really see where he would be coming from. For the moment, the tree house gave her a decent view as she waited for him.
 
Viktor had prowled the streets through the following two days. He found it incredibly hard to concentrate, to focus on anything. Her scent was with him, for he had kept a piece of her shirt from that first night, and more than once he had stopped and just lifted the piece of fabric to his nose, picking up the scent of her with a soft groan.

He hadn't wanted her to leave, but he HAD wanted her to make the decision on her own. Even as the day had passed, he arrived at the park two hours before the appointed hour. He scented that there were a few others around the park, but when he picked up so much of her scent, a predatory smile crossed his lips. " Making it hard to find her.." He mused quietly to himself.

From her hiding spot she would see him pass through the area from time to time. He seemed to be meticulously tracking her scent, exploring, seeking her. Eventually the scents would run out of places and he WOULD find her. When the last human other than her left though she saw him stop in the middle of the field. He worked his clothes off, leaving himself very naked before she saw him shift.

Cracking bones shifting into place, powerful claws extending and fur covering his form, when he was done he continued the hunt. Eventually he would sneak up on the tree she was in, and leaping up onto the branch above his golden eyes looked down to her. Found you. He announced as he pounced towards her, giving her plenty of time to run, it would seem the chase was on, the hunt begun yet again!
 
She hadn't really expected to stay in the tree this long, but she was so focused on him that she didn't think about moving. Being entranced by his transformation, then watching as he continued to search for her. It was clear that the transformation didn't hurt him anymore, nothing like she imagined it would either, it just made her want him that much more.

There was a moment where she lost track of him, it was then she was going to be moving until he surprised her, making her squeak a little. Katalynn quickly got down from the tree, thanking whatever gods out there, that it wasn't to horribly high as she jumped down and ran. This time she stayed in the darkness, with the clouds it made it easier to stay hidden, she was also barefoot as well, wanting to feel the ground and not make more noise than needed.

She did back track a few areas, making her scent go in circles before running down into a little hidden cove she knew about.
 
He lopped after her as she squeaked, but even as she went to jump his claws caught her shirt, just a bit, a small tearing sound heard easily, though as she would run she would feel how he had ripped open the back of her shirt.

In order to run the fastest she would need to get rid of it. Even as she had certainly come much more prepared this time, his deep golden eyes had no trouble tracking her through the darkness, he keeping her in his sights.

as she was headed for the cove he made a louder noise so that she knew he was coming for her, before his claws caught her bra, cutting it as he let her go again, letting her continue the run, the hunt was half the fun after all!

Just catching her and taking her would have taken away a lot of the fun of it all!
 
It didn't take her long to realize he was right on her, not giving her much of a head start, finding her too easily. The slight burn of the claw marks fed into her excitement, feeling the tingle of the marks race up and down her back, a feeling of pleasure that she could no longer deny.

Katalynn tried to run before he caught her in the cove, only to fail and losing the bra in the process, gasping at the scraping of his claws, refreshing the sudden rush of excitement. If she didn't know any better, this kind of 'foreplay' could make her cum just from the thrill of it all. Instead, she grinned up at him just as he tore off her bra, then took off running again.

This time she ran towards the fields, staying in the darkness on the outside. She knew it wasn't hiding her very well, but she was testing him, seeing he'll catch her before she hid again. Seeing just how far he'll let her run before hits the nature trails leading to the lake.
 
Oh he wasn't being stealthy... oh No, Viktor was chasing after her, making her work hard to stay ahead of him, and even as she was clearly enjoying what was being 'done' to her, Viktor would claim her once again, but this time, he would not be letting her go again. She was his mate, and he was enjoying this immensely!

Even as she tried to run and failed, he let out a victorious growl as he cut the bra from her, and even as she grinned to him he looked to her as he kept chasing her. He did slow a bit to let her have a bit more of a head start, but this time as she was getting towards the nature trails as she got there he seemed to have run, loping across the field on all fours as he came up before her and rearing he roared with delight as he slashed, clawing her pants apart, soft scrapes left on her skin.

Yet he jumped to the side, letting her continue to run. He would chase her deep into the trails, and once he caught her again, she could tell that the next time he did, that she was his. He had a deep grin on his maw, but he snarled at her, telling her to keep going.

As she moved to take off her scratched her haunches, raking claws over her hips and ass, leaving red marks as he was right upon her, constantly snapping his jaws, pushing her harder to keep going, not catching her JUST yet!
 
Katalynn was struggling to keep up any kind of pace, this being the most she has ran in a very long time. His snarling, clawing and the occasional nip kept her moving forward. Forward to where, she didn't know at this point, even though she went down the nature trail she was heading for, it was still unclear of where to take this chase. She did have this planned out, yet, she wasn't expecting him to keep chasing her like this.

She finally had an idea and smiled to herself as she ran towards the lake. Ran onto the dock, then dove into the water when she reached the end, swimming towards the other side of the lake. It was cold, however, in this moment it felt really good against her sweaty skin and burning of his marks.
 
He knew that she was being pushed to her physical limits, but he was testing her in a way. She may be his mate, but she herself had questioned whether she truly wanted to be his, and this would prove it to her. The lengths that she was going to were incredible. Even as she seemed to 'spark' with an idea, Viktor grinned when he saw her.

Even as she leapt into the water he launched from the docks. Shifting mid flight he was human as he entered the water, but just as she was about to reach the other side she could feel strong warm arms catch her, his hand catching her ankle, his other arm wrapping around her waist before he was pushing her into the beach.

" Mine." He snarled verbally, though she didn't even have time to respond. Instead his eight inch human cock found her slit and with a brutally demanding thrust he was inside her, pushing into her as he grunted and kept her in his arms. Kicking her legs apart he sent her crashing into the sand as his cock slammed fully into her, though it didn't pause.

He hated getting wet in werewolf form, but he fucked her up onto the beach before she felt him shifting right then and there, his cock growing into the lupine canine cock as he bit her neck and took possession of what was his...

Her.
 
Katalynn was expecting it to be rough and harsh, and that's just how it was. She soon realized going into the lake was a bad choice, as landing on the beach hurt quite a bit, knocking the wind out of her. She accepted the primal pounding that was happening, not that she had a choice at this point, but she accepted all of it with no more questions or doubt this time. She wanted this, more than anything and she knew it.

She clawed into the sand beneath her, crying out with pain and pleasure, feeling the change within her which was something that just drove her insane. The deeper he went, the more he filled her with the beasts cock forced her to reach her peak. Screams of pure pleasure could be heard by anyone who might be there.

Through all the pain she felt in this moment, it only fed into the primal desire she felt, within moments she found herself moving with him as best as she could. Meeting his every brutal thrust into her, tears were staining her cheeks as she forced herself to keep going, pushing herself through tired muscles. Finding a way to keep her breath somewhat steady, never being able to come down from the orgasms that were ripping through her.
 
Oh she had made the decision to go into the lake. Viktor had known how cold the lake was at that time of year, but his desire for her had pushed him onwards. His 'prey' would not escape. Even as he caught her and forced his cock into her, thugh she was pained, she could not deny her pleasure at it as well.

Even as she clawed at the sand, he raked and growled, she was marked with red marks as he held her hips in his clawed hands, and even as she was screaming her pleasure out, it was partially why he had pushed her in this direction, there was no one to hear her screams.

Even as she was meeting his thrusts though Viktor grunted and growled as he mated her hard and deep, though he did pick her up after a few moments he carried her from the beach. Every step jostled his huge cock inside her, stirring her pleasure. He didn't hesitate though and moving to a grassy area he pushed her back down and began to mate her again, ripping her orgasms from her.

He was weakening her with so much pleasure, all the while though he demanded more of it, more of her. She could tell she would be worn out by him, because he wasn't stopping until he filled her with his cum, and then they would go from there!
 
She could feel her body going into shock, unable to handle the stress that it was put through, the chill of the lake finally catching each time the night air kissed her wet flesh. There was no doubt she'll be in pain when tonight is over, started to feel bruises forming into really tender areas, his brutal pounding felt like it was bruising her insides again. The mixture of pain and pleasure was so overwhelming, never put her body through so much.

Instead of crashing though, she put all of her focus on him, not allowing herself to slip into the darkness. She was wanting to push herself just as much as he was pushing. She knew he was testing her at this point, forcing her to limits she's never reached before. Katalynn started to growl with frustration, while she forced herself to keep going.

The cold grass made her shiver hard, yet, it did feel a lot better than the sand and rocks digging into her.
 
Oh it was truly a traumatic, yet enveloping experience. To have someone whom wanted her as much as Viktor wanted her, that was a rare thing indeed. Her cries were music to his ears and even as she was pushing herself to stay with him, she could feel his canine cock throbbing, pulsing.

As he was testing her endurance and will, he heard her growl of frustration. Luckily for her his cock was pulsing, signaling that he was reaching his own peak, and even as she clearly was about ready to pass out already, he grunted and panted. Licking her shoulder he threw his head back and came, the ball on his cock forcing into her pussy, painfully lodging to her as his cock erupted, so much cum spraying into her.

When he was done though he pulled her up and kneeling with her sitting atop him, he licked her neck as he held her close. It was clear that no matter what, she was 'stuck' with him, though really, he didn't think she minded that too much!
 
A scream managed to escape at the new pain, a pain she couldn't fully register in that moment. The sudden rush of his hot seed burned into the tender flesh, no matter how much pain it all was, he able to keep ripping the orgasms out of her. It wasn't until she came down and was able to focus a little more, when she realized what the new pain was, feeling how he was still buried deep inside.

She barely felt him lift her up, holding her tight and close, it was another moment before she really felt the sensation of him licking her neck. Tilted her head, exposing her neck more to him to feel his comforting 'kisses'.

A shiver ran up her spine at the feel of herself milking around the cock, despite the bruised and battered feeling, it didn't seem to phase her in this moment. In fact the more she focused on the feeling of it all, she began to realize she wanted more. She looked up to the night sky, watching the clouds take shape off the moonlight, being outside was always a weakness of hers. If she could, she'd live out in the wild and away from cities.

She smiled as she started to come down off the high, moaning deeply and savoring this moment. It wasn't much longer before her quivering body began to move, very slowly and teasingly moving her hips. Indicating she wanted more.
 
Viktor heard her scream as the knot forced itself into her, binding them both together. Even as he saw how she responded to the searing hot seed which entered her, Viktor howled as he came and came hard, satisfying his desires for her.

Even as she tilted her head, he licked at her neck as he 'kissed her', and even as she shivered he could feel her depths milking him, the hard ball shrinking slowly, until he was resting inside her, filling her so well. As she looked to the moonlight though Viktor growled at her, a soft grumbling sound as he reached around and scratched her breasts with his claws gently.

He was so careful not to actually cut her, and even as she moaned deeply, as she began to quiver and moved her hips, he gave her a curious grin but his thoughts slipped into her mind. Ride me. He directed, his cock pulsing within her, still hard, the knot having retreated back into the base of his cock he looked to her. Since she wanted more, he wanted to see her give herself so lustily to this process.

He nipped at her shoulder, leaving a small bite mark as he kept scratching and tormenting her breasts, all the while he kept himself where he was. If she wanted more, she would need to 'take it'!
 
The sensations he was feeding her increased the desire for more, it seemed as if he already knew her weaknesses without even trying. Most of the real pain had numbed down into a burning, tingling sensation, which added to his clawing and nipping. It was clear that she couldn't get enough of his clawing, the light burn that trailed after them seemed to make her juices flow more freely. Moaning deeply with each nip to her neck and shoulders.

She kept her focus on the night sky, feeding into the desire of being so exposed. Secretly hoping someone was watching her. Having 'fun' outside always felt right to her.

She didn't need to say anything, her body did the answering for her as it began to move on his command. Still very shaky from the events of tonight, though, she managed to get herself moving, slow at first just enjoying how it felt. Soon her breathing picked up, her heart began to race against the desire and lust. Little by little her hips began to pick up the pace, needing more, renewed wetness could be felt with each movement she made.
 
Last edited:
Oh she responded so well to when he 'clawed her' that it only caused him to want to do even more. Even as she was getting all she could with his clawing, as she moaned so deeply though Viktor grumbled as he 'marked her'.

Even as she kept her focus on the night sky, seeing how the clouds and sky twinkled with the evening sky. There was un-fortunately no one to watch her, though if he did re-join a pack at some point her fantasy might just become a reality.

For now as she answered, as she was getting herself into an erotic dance of a rhythm for herself, Viktor's claws and palms handled her, scraping and enticing her even as he licked her shoulder, letting her bounce all she liked upon his cock.

To Viktor, he had just begun to re-connect with his mate. He understood Katalynn would be different than his previous mate, but he looked forwards to learning in what ways she was the same as well! His own hips began to buck, grinding, meeting her as she bounced up and down, creating a truly incredible experience!
 
Katalynn reached one hand up to his, gripping his hand tightly, trying to keep balance as the pace increased. Meanwhile her other hand reached down and began to rub at her clit, she could feel the juices soaking him. It was clear that she was getting close, her body tensed up and her breath ran ragged, her insides were pulsing all around the deep, penetrating hardness. It seemed to be begging to feel him release into her again.

The moans turned into rambling of lust, voicing how good it felt, crying out that she was going to cum. Within moments, her grip on his hand got tighter, her fingers at the aching clit were rubbing faster. And soon she buckled forward, feeling his arms holding her back as she came hard.

Katalynn was shaking so hard, never having experienced an orgasm that intense before, if it wasn't for him holding her, she would have fallen forward to the ground.
 
His claws continued to gently rake sensations over her breasts, they nicely lined with pink hued marks as she reached up and held onto his strong furried hand. Even as she picked up her pace though he growled and licked her as he let her do most of the work. As their hips matched and bucked together in an erotic dance of lust, Viktor panted and held her.

As she cried out and buckled forwards he held her aloft as she thrashed and came beautifully, though as she did he wasn't close to cumming again just yet. Her mate had filled her once, and though her tight wet depths WERE calling for his seed, he wasn't quite there just yet. He could tell that she was caught off guard though and even as he felt her trembling through it, he grinned.

My little beautiful mate is such a lusty slut. He purred into her mind as he let her rest with his huge cock nestled lodged so deeply within her. They would need to move to a more secluded spot sometime in the near future, the night was slowly passing, but he wasn't quite ready for that to happen just yet.

Instead he began to grind his hips to hers after a few moments, 'forcing' her body to respond even with how tired she was, it seemed to make no difference to him.
 
She was spent after that orgasm, it had ripped out what strength and focus she had left. Despite the few moments he allowed her to come down, it didn't seem like it was enough before he started moving again.

Katalynn wanted to drift into that deep darkness of her mind, however, she didn't allow herself to go there yet. Putting her focus back onto him, leaning back against him to gain some balance again, arching her back to press her burning breast into his hands.

"Yessss, I'm your little slutty mate"

She moaned out while her body began to move with his, the way his hips were moving it forced her to squirt her juices all over him. This drove into her need for more, wanting to feel him drive his hot seed into her. Somehow she managed to find renewed strength and began to grind her hips faster against him.
 
He could tell that she was spent, but Viktor wasn't quite 'finished' with her, and even as she trembled and threatened to drift into un-conciousness He smirked. Don't worry, when I cum we will go home. He wasn't about to tell her that he was going with her wherever she went, she was his now, and he would treat her well.

Even as she moaned and began to move his pawed hand raked over her belly before he found her clit, hard and throbbing. Even as she squirted her pleasure he grinned. That's it, mark me with your scent. He purred as he bucked and fucked up into her. Even as he did though he was throbbing within her, it wouldn't take much longer before he filled her, and even as he picked up the pace she was handled like a rag doll.

He pushed her down onto the grass, his heavy weight pressing her burning breasts into the grassy ground as he pinned her down and owning her, his huge cock rampantly began to thrust, a raggedly supernatural pace which she couldn't do anything but take. Mating her harder and faster his cock began to throb more and more before the ball at the base of his cock was pushing up and into her again, signalling that he was approaching that peak!

Within another few seconds she received her wish, his cock erupted again, the ball lodging them together as he stuffed more and more cum into her, his cock spraying her so hard and fully!
 
Back
Top