A Night at the Carnival (Closed for NickisSora)

I sucked harder moving my mouth up and down the length of his cock getting it ready for my virgin pussy.
 
-Lynk gasped and came the amount of cum filling her mouth was a lot his cock held a lot of sperm it was intense.-
 
I swallowed Lynk's cum and laid back on the bed spreading my legs for him ready for him to take my virginity.
 
-Lynk waited a moment and rubbed her pussy with his cock and slowly entered till he broke her maiden head and began to slowly move his cock in and out of her pussy nice and easy deep in her pussy slowly he began to thrust.-
 
I moaned a little in pain and a tear slid down my cheek as I felt him take my virginity. However, it did not take too long for me to get use to it. I moaned, "Ohhhhhh Lynk!".
 
-Lynk began to move his cock in and out of her pussy slowly and slowly began to pick up his pace in and out moving a bit faster and harder but slowly.-
 
I cried out, "Ohhhhhhh Jynx". I eventually wrapped my legs around his waist feeling more comfortable with his cock being inside of me. I grinded with his thrust feeling it slide deeper inside of me.
 
-Lynk grunted and fucked her a bit faster and deeper. He groaned and held her tight feeling him self get close.-"I am going to cum what do i do what do you want me to do?"
 
"Please cum inside of me." I begged Lynk as my moans got louder. I screamed as I came for him.
 
-Jynx Came and filled her pussy as Jynx pulled out and laid there breathing hard.-"That felt great....are you ok you look worried."
 
I laid my head on Jynx's chest. I said, "I am a little worried about being the carnival slut, but I will do anything to ensure you get better treatment."
 
-He bit his lip and looked.-"I promise when i get a chance i will put a end to that....I don't want you to be unhappy....It's wrong...He did it to me i won't let him make you a slave."
 
We had to figure out something for both of us to escape. For now, we were both stuck where we were at. We had to get rested up for the next day. I kissed Link before drifting off to sleep in his arms.
 
-Jynx woke up and saw Katie sleeping he wanted to do something nice for her and crept from bed. He had plenty of fruit and juices since he only ate fruit in the morning as he began to chop some fruit and poured some juice as he carefully walked the tray in and placed it on a table as he crawled back in to bed and kissed Katie's cheek.-"Mew...."-Jynx said softly.-
 
I smiled as I felt Jynx kiss my cheek. I said, "Mmmmm good morning.". He made some breakfast for us. I asked him about training so I would know how to make it a little easier on him. I did not want him overworking. I also wanted him to be more comfortable.
 
-He bit his lip.-"Well....Training just comes from staying fit and me doing semi dangerous and acrobatic stunts. I can do it i have the reflexes and speed for it....We have to see what is available and you may have to talk to the co-ordinators."-He said softly as he ate a bit of what he pre pared for them and bit his lip in front of her. Her outfits consisted of very skimpy and very sultry outfits. There was other outfits supposed to be worn for fun sex times with the carnival crew. Katie could tell the other females had the same position they did but maybe for more money.-
 
After eating, I found my costumes. At the moment, I needed something to wear to train him. About the closest I could find was a pair of very tight shorts that barely covered my ass and a skin tight pink tank top which I put on. No panties or bra. At the moment, I had to play by the rules and let them have their way with me until I found a way for me and Jynx to escape. I had to go meet with the coordinators to see what was going on for Jynx. I kissed him and told him that I would be back.
 
-The Co-Coordinator saw her walk in to his tent as The Ring master told the circus about there agreement. Under his desk at the moment he already had a blow job going on with one of the Gemini performers on the trapeze.-"So Katie are you here for the Tricks for Jynx?"-He asked as he had a pile of 6 tricks for the day.-"Here you go your ten tricks you can have him do today are. Flaming triple flip, Super Trapeze jump, Triple Motor Cycle Jump, Acrobatic Stunts, Motor Cycle Jump flip, The High Trapeze with out a Net."-He smiled.-"You have to pull off three of those."-He said as the blow job got extreme a hand hiding the blonde's hair and thrusting his cock in to her mouth by bobbing her head.-"I herd about your agreement You may want to look around for a bit of fun after your training session."
 
I could tell as I was talking to the co-coordinator that he was in the middle of an intense session. I could kind of see a girl under the desk. I was weary of what stunts Jynx would do, but knew he had been doing this for a while so I knew he would be careful. "I will start working with him then." I said. I cringed slightly when he told me to find some fun. I left the tent and went to Jynx so that we could get started. I noticed a few of the workers staring lustfully at me and talking amongst themselves.
 
-The men grabbed her ass as she walked by she would have to full fill her contract and they couldn't wait. Jynx waited as she walked in and Jynx hugged her.-"How did it go what do we have to do?"-He asked curiously.-
 
"Today we are going to work on some trapeze stunts as well as stuff with the motorcycle." I said as we went inside of the circus style tent to practice. I watched Jynx making sure he was safe and seeing how he did his stunts.
 
-Jynx did each stunt and acrobatic act. He drove through the flame hoops just fine and each stunt went fine. As they rested Jynx snuggled close to Katie.-"I like this should we go through the stunts once more?"-He asked. when she nodded he began to do each stunt again afterwards they walked out things would get serious tonight. Jynx went in the Trailer with Katie as he took the small thing of chicken and fruit for him as he began to eat it with a small carton of milk as he begins to munch happily. When he was finished he yawned.-"I am always so sleepy...after that snack."-he fell on the bed and it was lights out.-
 
The stunts went really well, so there was not much for me to do except for to assist when needed as well as to act as eye candy. After practice, we snuggled for a bit, went back, and ate dinner. I had a ham sandwich and some grapes. Jynx was tired so I kissed him. "I will be back later." I said. As much as I hated to do it, I had to be fucked by other men per the agreement I had with the owner. I put on a skimpy black dress with purple lace panties underneath. As I walked out, I was cornered by the men I had seen earlier.
 
-She saw two of the clowns by a fire and whistled for her to come by. It was 2pm now and they were using the fire to actually sanitize a few things they use and put it out.-"What you doing sexy come for a bit of fun?"
 
I figured I would go ahead and get it over with. I approached the two men. I began talking to them so that I would not feel as nervous. "I-I am kind of new to this since I lost my virginity yesterday." I said.
 
Back
Top