I have no interest in male authors. Am I alone?

I could recommend some excellent female authors here at Lit for you.

Unfortunately they tend to write in the gay male category, so you probably wouldn't be happy with their offerings. ;)

I'd look, but I'm busy as a guy trying to write a convincing lesbian story.
 
Every time I see this thread title, I simply want to post a response stating this...

I guess we break even then, as I am not interested in reading stories written from a female character's perspective... In fact, I left a comment on a story in a group/series a few months back, suggesting when the author was done writing it, try doing the same from the male character's POV. (I received a very-positive response, though I am unsure they will do it.
 
I've seen "written by female" as a story tag in places. I think the allure is supposed to be that we expect porn to be created by and for men, so a woman with a mind just as dirty seems like a rare find and therefore exciting.

Of course way back in the day, female authors would use male pen names just to get publishers to accept them. Hopefully more stories stand or fall on their own merits, regardless of who or what the author is.
 
Back in the late 60's early 70's there were a series of erotic books published.

The authors name was...can you guess?

That's it - Anonymous
 
So is lit in general so it fits right in.

This post is yet another "all-or-nothing" situation; Nothing about your post (except the quoted section originally posted by someone else, ironically someone who has lied on these Forums many times) is true.
 
Back in the late 60's early 70's there were a series of erotic books published.

The authors name was...can you guess?

That's it - Anonymous

I, too, have been a.non.mouse. It's all my fault. Punish me now. Please.
 
I, too, have been a.non.mouse. It's all my fault. Punish me now. Please.

You asked for it, you got it: Let's run you over with a few dozen Toyotas.

Or maybe a punishment more befitting you personally: Surround you with people who are legally of age.

When does your "Dateline" special air, anyway?!
 
Fools. There is no female voice or perspective, females are adaptive and antithetical.
 
My recurring thought on guys like the OP is I wonder how many times they've not only jerked off to a male writing as a female here, but sent them feedback telling them how hot they are.

I have quite a collection of those including asking if I'll send a picture of myself to them. :D
 
No one can really say if the said author is male/female on Literotica. The OP may even have gotten off on a hot story written by a "female" author, when actually it was authored by a male.

You never know.
 
If the gender of the author is important to you, then you should see a psychiatrist or refrain from reading. Or, lay your penis out in an open hardcover copy of The Stand by Stephen King and slam it shut.

I often write poetry from the perspective of a female and I doubt anyone would know I was male just from the writing alone.
 
Last edited:
This makes me think of a line my wife always quotes from the movie "The Cutting Edge"

"Male insecurity always leaves me cold"

That is as much the cause of homophobia as anything else, being so insecure in your manhood that you are petrified that someone may think your gay or less of a man than them.

Pretty childish.

I tend to spend too much time with the "real man" type. They populate the bars at the pool and dart leagues I play in. On more than one occasion I have gotten a "what are you, a fag" from one of them.

My response is always, "Buy me dinner and find out." if they laugh it off they're just goofing if any hostility follows they are homophobes....
 
No one can really say if the said author is male/female on Literotica. The OP may even have gotten off on a hot story written by a "female" author, when actually it was authored by a male.

You never know.

I would laugh my ass off if this guy ever got off to a story by "susanjillparker" :D
 
I think its funny that he has an avatar of a Chippendale's dancer and male model. (Billy Jeffrey)

Time to open that closet door and proclaim your independence there buddy. :D
 
There are several members who's join dates defaulted to the server creation date. The original PC's used to have that problem whenever they lost power and the internal battery had expired - Jan. 1, 1980 - anyone remember that?

Evidently, the the Lit server had a hiccup one day and the date dropped back to the late 60's....far out man. :cool:
 
Back
Top