Human Sexuality 401

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
Greenwood was a small private boarding school for girls. It was tucked away in the woods of the white mountains of New Hampshire. It was an exclusive school, giving its charges one of the best educations in the world. No student graduated from the 'high school' without at least one year of college credits under their belt. Greenwood had a huge endowment that was incredibly well managed which allowed them to give out full scholarships to deserving girls. They also had one of the highest tuition requirements in the country making the student body an odd mix of poor geniuses and rich airheads, with the occasional rich genius there as well.

Human Sexuality was a required course for all seniors. It was taught by the one male professor at the school, Dr. Taylor, a world renown mathematician. A prodigy, he had earned his doctorate at the onset of puberty and made a name for himself as a college professor and consulting in private industry. His colleagues wondered why he left all that behind a few years ago to teach at the little school in New Hampshire. He told them he preferred the peace and quiet. That was certainly part of it, but the main reason he came to Greenwood was to teach this course: Human Sexuality.

This was the first day of classes for the school year. The girls had already signed non-disclosure agreements. These agreements worked both ways, he couldn't talk about what happened here, and neither could the girls. It was designed to give the girls a sense of safety, whatever they said would never get repeated. Whatever they did would never get reported.

The bell rang and Dr. Taylor got up, walked to the door, closing it and turning the lock. The room's windows faced east, so the shades were already closed to block out the sun. He returned to his desk, standing in front of it.

"Good morning girls," He said with a smile. He looked out over the small class. Human Sexuality courses were kept small and pains were taken to make sure no close friends were in the same class. The girls were scattered throughout the room, none of them in the front row. After three years of eating under a nutritionist and serious physical education, while all of the girls were different shapes, all of them were in good to great shape. Dr. Taylor smiled to himself. By the end of the class he would see all of them naked.

"This is Human Sexuality 401. It is a required course here at Greenwood. As you know, we take our responsibility to prepare you for life very seriously and this course is going to take a hands on approach to teaching you all you need to know about sex. So, let's get to it!" Dr. Taylor clapped his hands and smiled.

"The first step to understanding sexuality is to get comfortable in your own skin. To that end, each of you will come up here, one at a time, and strip down to your skin. Yes, all of you will be doing this, no exceptions. We want all of you girls to see just how different and how similar your bodies are. Ok!"

Dr. Taylor walked forward, taking a seat in the front row. "Everyone come to the front row. From now on you will always sit in the front row." He waited for the girls to comply.

"Today we will go in alphabetical order by last name. First girl to the front!"

---------------------

OOC:

I think the premise is clear, I am looking for a single female co-author to write multiple girls, all 18-19 who are learning about human sexuality. Some may already know quite a bit about sex. You will also play a few teachers and administrators who come in to give demonstrations to the girls. We can discuss how big the class is in PM. If interested please PM me your first post.

I enjoy oral, vaginal, titty-fucking and cum play. Light bondage will also be covered in this course.

Thank you for your interest.
 
Name: Kari Allen

She had done everything she could to get an idea about the class. Zero. Not a word to tell her what she might expect. All she knew was that previous students had nicknamed the class Human Sexuality 411.

Apparently, she'd learn all there was to learn about sex in this class. She liked the teacher well enough. He'd taught her Pre-Cal and Trigonometry last year. She might have even developed a slight crush but nothing serious. A lot of the girls did. He was really smart and still somewhere in his upper 20's to lower 30's range.

She'd looked around the classroom. It was an extremely small class with less than ten students. Kari had been surprised at the mention of a non-disclosure agreement she needed to sign before taking the class. She'd shrugged it off thinking that this was to keep any information they might learn about one another from making their way to the gossip mills.

Doctor Taylor entered the room and smiled over the room. He'd written Human Sexuality 401 on the board before giving them an unorthodox intro to the class.

Fuck, Kari thought to herself as she heard that the students would be walking to the front and exposing themselves before all the other girls in the class - and this would occur by alphabetical order. Of course her last name had to be Allen.

She nervously rose from her seat and joined the teacher up front. No one laughed. They'd all have to go through this, after all. Kari removed her clothes and stood bared before the class. She stood at 5'8" with dark brown hair with deep blue eyes. At 18 years of age, she was still had a fairly high metabolism of her late teen years. She'd once been compared to a young Karen Allen.

Looking toward Doctor Taylor wondering whether she was expected to do anything like a 360, whether she could pull her clothes back on, or whether they might be expected to remain undressed until each and every one of them had posed naked before the class.

What else would she and the other girls in the class learn this semester Kari wondered.
 
Back
Top