Halloween Surprise (redux)

StFornicate

Sinful Salvation
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Posts
3,509
"Wait, what? Are you guys serious?" I couldn't believe what my buddies were planning to do. I mean, yeah, sure, it was Halloween, and Kenny Van Camp always threw the biggest party of the year tonight, but... but we were the nerds! We weren't popular, or cool, or anything! Or anybody!

"Tommy O'Ryan, shut up, the whole school's gonna be there. It doesn't matter who you are because everyone is in costume. Just wear a mask. Here," Brian said, tossing me his V for Vendetta mask and a black cloak and gloves.

"This is insane," I said, but threw the cloak on anyway. It was insane. But... for guys like us, we may never have another chance at going to a party like this, like, ever.

*****

An hour later, we were in. The party was huge, of course. The Van Camps had a big old house out on the edge of town. The neighbors weren't even close enough to see the lights, and Kenny's older brother was a cop, so it wasn't going to get broken up. It was expansive, and people were inside the house, where there was music, a DJ spinning records, wild colored lights... Kinda what I imagined a rave to be like, in a way. Not that I'd ever been to one of those parties, either.

Outside there was a bonfire going and a even more people milling about.

And booze. And people smoking weed. I'm pretty sure I heard talk about other things too... at least one door was closed in my face, and I could have sworn I'd seen a pile of white powder on a table between a few unidentifiable people. I was drinking a beer... The first one wasn't so good tasting, but I found the second one tasted better, and I was trying to get across the dancefloor with my third, to find my buddies, when I bumped into the most amazingly perfect specimen of femininity I had ever come across... and I had no idea who she was...


Tommy


Tommy's Twin Sister...
F02AB97E-1AC8-4003-978B-E43A852E8392-2721-0000019A26A58ADE_zps2befefdb.jpg
 
Frankly, I was shocked they even let me into the party given how nerdy my costume was. But then, I guess they figured that since said nerdy costume was also very form-fitting and sexy, it got a pass.

I walked into the party in my Batgirl costume, keeping an eye out for someone I knew. A group of us had talked about showing up at this party for the heck of it, just to see what the Van Camp parties were like and if they were as exciting as everyone made them out to be. So far I just saw a lot of boozing and weed, though... and people sneaking off to bedrooms and closets to drug or bang or some of both. Nothing too Earth-shattering.

I ended up on the dance floor, holding a beer and still looking for Shasta and the others... when I ended up bumping into a guy in a V costume, almost spilling my drink.

"Excuse me..."
 
I barely managed to keep my drink from spilling all over the red-headed (and quite busty!) Batgirl that I bumped into on the dancefloor. We were surrounded by strangers in strange costumes, and I suppose we were no stranger, really.

It was Halloween, after all.

"Oh, there's no excuse for you," I replied to her, looking her up and down. Her outfit was skin-tight, and rather cleavage-y, which was much appreciated. And nevermind the tiny yellow skirt and bare, sexy smooth legs!

I circled around her, feeling much more courageous than normal, thanks to the mask and the drinks, and said to her: "dance with me," as I took her hand and promptly spun her around and right into my arms!
 
Oh my... he was daring! And seemed quite appreciative of my costume... or at least my body under the costume. Either way, this night had finally gotten interesting.

I rubbed my hands against his chest as he swept me up for a dance, getting an appreciation for the nice body underneath the costume. "I only dance with guys who promise me a drink afterwards," I said teasingly, swaying my hips slightly against him.
 
"Just one drink?" I asked as I moved with her. Her body felt absolutely amazing rubbing against mine, and it really didn't take much of that to arouse a reaction between my legs! I wasn't sure if she could feel it as I moved around behind her, and pressed my crotch right between her buttcheeks, my hands finding a grip on her hips as we danced... and dancing quickly escalated to grinding...

I never acted like this at all! I guess the anonymity, and beer, aided my sense of bravado.

This was already a great night, and I had a feeling it was only going to get better!
 
There was something to be said about anonymity -- it really killed inhibitions. I would never have done this under other circumstances, grinding my ass against a great guy's crotch and swaying seductively against him... but the fact that we were both masked and anonymous somehow made this not only acceptable, but hot. I just hoped he didn't notice that my nipples had gone all erect under my Bat-suit...

On a whim I twisted around and kissed the V mask. "So... about that drink?"
 
"Absolutely," I replied to her suggestion, nodding. My hand found the small of her back and I led her possessively off the dance floor, and back to the crowded kitchen to get them both a fresh drink out of the huge bowl of jungle juice. It was crowded and people kept bumping into them, but I held her close, standing behind her, my crotch rubbing against her butt.

I had an aching feeling that my stiffness had grown rather obvious to her... And I really found myself hoping that maybe, just maybe, she was as aroused as I was.

We got our glasses filled, and retreated to a dark corner...
 
As his crotch rubbed against my ass I realized my V -- I'd started to think of him as mine already -- was obviously quite hard. Under other circumstances I would have been embarrassed and angry, but tonight... tonight there was a weird thrill to being groped and ground against by a masked stranger. I felt hot and tingly in my crotch, and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe we could sneak off to a room someplace...

I took a swig from my drink as V led me to a dark corner. I wondered what he had in mind... hopefully not just light conversation over a drink. Not with his hard-on being in that state.

"Great party," I told him, turning around, so close to him that my breasts were practically rubbing against his chest. "There's just one thing that could make it better..."
 
"One thing, huh?" I replied, my hands finding her hips, and brazenly wandering her body, mere inches away from me. One hand moved down to her bare thighs, and tickled up under her skirt a bit, while the other openly moved up and groped one of her breasts!

"Candy!?!" came a sudden, high-pitched female voice right next to us. Shocked, I looked over and saw a girl in some kind of goth rendition of Alice in Wonderland, holding open a plastic baggie full of what looked like Tums tablets, but even I knew, in spite of my inexperience, that this girl was offering us Ecstasy.

Oh, what the hell. I nodded to her and reached in and pulled out two tablets, and then popped one under my mask and offered the other to the Batgirl...
 
"Mmmmm, you've got the right idea," I told him, and returned the favor by pushing my hands up his shirt, rubbing his chest and abs. Damn, but being masked had made me daring... and horny, apparently. Because I had no idea who was behind this mask but I wanted to fuck him already.

I knew right away that the tablet wasn't candy, but hey, so long as I was being adventurous tonight... I popped it, then returned to thoroughly exploring my new boy-toy, moving one hand down to grope his tight ass.

"What do you think would happen if we started making out right here? In front of the whole party?"
 
Batgirl's hands on my body sent electric thrills through me, stiffening my cock in my pants even more!

But I had to shake my head at her suggestion, even as I pressed myself against her.

"That wouldn't be quite fair, now would it?" I said. "I'd have to take off my mask." I tapped the mask covering my whole face, before moving myself around to be behind her, my hands exploring just under her skirt.

"But that doesn't mean we can't do other things..." I say, a breathy whisper in her ear as my fingers find her crotch, pressing against her hot little button...
 
"Ohgod!" I gasped, nearly jumping out of my skirt as he fingered me. Wow, I was sensitive... was it the E or the booze or some of both? Who cared?

"Keep doing that," I said in a breathy voice. "A-and if I can't kiss you... I guess... I'll do this..."

I reached down and pressed my hand to his crotch, rubbing his erect cock through his pants. Wow, he was big...
 
Back
Top