A Night at the Carnival (Closed for NickisSora)

-Lynk nods as they headed out cleaning up and he followed behind shy and purred a bit as the clothes he wore kept him warm.-"So...where we going for food?"

"There is a pizza place across from the mall." I said as we left. I was starting to get hungry as well.

-Lynk smiled and followed her around to the pizza place wondering what else they would do.-"This pizza smells good..what do you recommend."

-Ordering the same thing he smiled and got his slices and drink as they sat down and began to eat some people stared strangely at Lynk but he tried not to notice.-

"Are you having fun?" I asked hoping to get his mind off the stares we were getting. What worried me was the fact that a group of rough looking guys were looking over at us then talking amongst themselves. I had a bad feeling about it.

-He shook his head scared then a man picked him up by his shirt he gasped and was scared.-"What the fuck are you Freak."-When Katie moved she was being roughly handled by two guys as Lynk tried to move off him and away from the guy's hands.-

"Leave him alone!" I yelled at the men. I struggled to get free but I couldn't. The two holding me back from helping Lynk were groping my breasts. What angered me more was that no one was trying to help us!

"Let go..."-the man smiled.-"Fine we will just Take your Friend."-he was thrown in to a Wall and They grabbed Katie He looked as he slowly was getting up they were a Biker Gang .-"that...is why..."-He got up and the man who threw him looked.-"ok freak listen..."-Lynx tackled the man and threw him out the door. as they threw Katie aside and both after lynx He disposed of them quickly each with a roll and toss out the door Lynx hissed and meowed in a guard dog like act as he sighed softly and looked out the door.-

When I was released from the biker's grasp, I immediately got close to Lynk. "Let's get out of her." I begged, "I don't want you to get in trouble. It is not worth it.". I hugged him and glared at the biker's hoping that would be the last time that we saw them.

-they left and away from the area lynk felt bad they couldn't enjoy it more." I am sorry..."-he said.-"I am afraid my appearance may resrict what we do."

"Let's get back to our trailer." I said with loving smile. I hugged and kissed Lynk and glared back at any other person that decided to give us a dirty look. I just hoped that Lynk would not get in trouble if word got back to the carnival about what happened with the bikers.

-Lynk smiled softly as they got to the Trailer he smiled as they sat down and Lynk looked out the window.-"What do you want to do now?"-He asked curiously.-

"Let's spend time her. I will pick out a costume." I suggested. I went to the closet and began going through to find what I should wear. I had an idea finding a sexy vampiress outfit. I put it on over my naked body. The dress was black and low cut. "I had an idea you can play a vampire hunter seduced by a vampiress, but you could take advantage of me when you are consumed from lusting over your enemy." I said with a naughty smile. I even had in realistic looking clip on fangs.

-Lynk had a idea but was a bit confused.-"So i would be seduced then become rough with you?"-He was confused and it sounded in his voice as he grabbed a cloak for the hunter and pt on a hat grabbing the whip and cuffs.-

"Actually, You could subdue me then take advantage of me." I said as I laid back on the couch to pretend it was my coffin. I closed my eyes so that he could take me by surprise.

-He put on a hat to be a Vampire hunter and crept up to her on the couch he put a Collar on her neck like it had magical properties and when she woke he smiled.-"You are mine now Vampiress."

I pretended to struggle after he put the collar on me. I tried pulling on it. "W-what did you do to me?" I said, My powers are drained!!!"

"Its a blood lock color it has been blessed to drain you vampire slut...i am going to use you."-he said and grabbed her hair.-"Kneel down and i will show you what your to be used for."-he said kneeling her down and took his cock out for her.-

I pretended to struggle, but took his cock into my mouth to suck on. I whimpered and pretended to cry.

-Lynk began to fuck her mouth nice and deep fucking it like she had it nice and deep to. He began to finger he rpussy and one hand gripped her hair as he fingered her with 4 fingers.-

I whimpered as I sucked Lynk's cock as he forced it deeper into my mouth. I writhed in pleasure against his hand.

-He moaned enjoying her body write against his hand.-"oh yeah vampire slut suck that cock."-He moaned as Lynk came filling her mouth and lifted her legs and smiled -"Time to fuck you Vampire."-his cock ravaged her pussy.-

I swallowed Lynk's cum and laid back on the bed spreading my legs for him. "Mmm, please fuck me, Master." I moan.

-His cock slipped in to her pussy and he began to lift her legs and fuck her pussy Lynk was so happy with her he would do anything to protect her and he groaned holding her close as he fucked her pussy.-

Back