Wife and Boss' Son (2) [closed for Kccodave]

Samrita

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
1,695
Sarah could not wait to go to the Office Party with her husband, Alistair. She loved flirting with Alistair's colleagues, teasing them, playing the part of the unattainable diva for them. It made Alistair jealous but she loved it more for that.

She is a 31 year old woman with dark long wavy black hair, green eyes. Her 5'9, 34C, and wide hips gave her a body to envy - a body that she loved displaying in itsy-bitsy dresses.

5 years into her marriage with Alistair, she did not mind fooling around. Not that she did not love Alistair or his money, but she could sense a certain ennui seeping into the relationship.

Tonight, she was eager to mix with Alistair's colleagues. Alistair did not like all of them, especially his boss. But she fancied many of his younger colleagues and she did not mind his Boss either - she knew that power and not just cash, made her weak in her knees.

Sarah was decked out in a scarlet silk, daring strapless mini dress that revealed more than a hint of her cleavage and matching strappy stiletto sandals. Her shimmering black hair was loose and cascading across her shoulders and down her back in ebony waves. The diamond earrings, necklace and bracelet showed her wealth and good taste, without rubbing your nose in it. She looked sexy without being slutty, and she was ready to party.
 
Brandon was a 25 year old freshly minted lawyer by education. While his father wanted him to take over the family business in the near future, Brandon was not quite sure he wanted to at this time. Sure, he loved the money, the power, but he had this innate desire to create something on his now.

Despite all this, his father persisted on him attending Office Parties in an attempt to change his mind. He had been to a few of them while he was still attending law school but did not manage to stick around too long. It wasn't that the subordinates were boring or rude, it just wasn't his scene. There was not much eye candy and the conversations consistently bored him. However, he did notice one of his father's employees over the past year who rubbed Brandon the wrong way. Alistair, seemed like a pompous brat that sucked up to Brandon's father but the fakeness was evident to Brandon.

Brandon looked at himself in the mirror one more time. His 6'5" and lean 210 lb frame encompassing almost the entire mirror. Brandon looked into his dark brown eyes and adjusted the front part of his short black hair for the wavy spike look. His dark brown skin was already starting to glisten from the lights and he adjusted his red tie. Brandon buttoned his navy blazer and smoothed out a small wrinkle in his grey slacks. He adjusted his brown belt and re-tied his brown shoes. The final touch was his graduation present. A platinum Rolex his father gave him.

Brandon made his way down the stairs of their mansion and looked out at the crowd. It seemed a lot more crowded than usual. He quickly saw his father and Alistair talking and Alistair was already up to his same routine. But there was a different sight to Alistair's right this time. He saw a new face that had never been at these parties before.
 
Sarah joined the party with Alistair, aware that many set of eyes had turned towards her. She saw Harold Queen, Alistair's boss.

"Hello there, Sarah! How are ya?" asked Harold.

"Well, Mr. Queen, you sure know how to throw a party and keep your employees, happy!"

"I do my bit, Sarah! As I have told you earlier, it is Harold and not Mr. Queen. and I always keep a gathering of beautiful young girls like you satisfied." Harold said with a grin as he kissed her cheeks while pressing his body against her.

"I d sure to love to find that out one day, Harold." Sarah said with a smile keeping herself close to Harold-feeling him rub against her just a wee bit more than what would be considered polite as he gave her a peck. She made a note of spending some time his Harold one day - he was not a bad looking man and he was in good shape and he was rich.

Suddenly, her eyes met with those of a striking young man. Tall and lean, dark brown eyes - he was sex on legs. Navy blazer and gray slacks, rolex watch - he was tastefully attired, with the right display of wealth. She felt a jolt of erotic thrill s their eyes met - she had more than her share of men, but good looking jocks always made her weak in her knees. She bit her lips as she could notice his gorgeous eyes veer away to her long legs.


"But who is this fine young man, Harold? I do not think we have been acquainted." Sarah asked referring to this Adonis.
 
As he made his way down the stairs he noticed his father talk to Alistair and this new face. He noticed the extra long hug and got to them just in time to hear the tail end of the conversation. He was a bit puzzled, was this his father's mistress or an employee. As he thought about this he didnt realize his eyes wandering all over her body, especially her long legs.

My father looked back and noticed I had joined them. "Oh! This is my son, Brandon. He will be taking over the company one day, but until then he's just a new attorney. Isnt that right, Brandon."

He looked at his dad, "We'll see about that..you still haven't sold me on it yet, Dad." he stated in his calm, deep toned voice. While Harold was a tall big man, his 6'0" frame was no match for Brandon's 6'5".

He dismissively nodded at Alistair before he moved his attention back to the woman. He pushed out his big dark hand extending it to the lovely woman. "I'm Brandon, it's nice to meet you Ms ____..." he tailed off since he still did not know her name.
 
"where and why had you hidden this fine son of yours. Harold? Is he also a charmer like you?"........ Sarah asked as she turned to Brandon.

"Sarah! Alistair's wife! It is a pleasure meeting you too!" Sarah took his hand - the touch sending a shiver through her body. Just looking at his eyes melted her and send a tingle down her loins.

She was glad that she had dressed well for the night, grateful for the dress she had worn. that revealed more than it hid.

'An attorney huh! So what can I do to become your client.' she asked as his looks and money almost had her swooning.
 
"It's quite nice to meet you, Sarah." he said as he raised her hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.
"Alistair's wife you say?" her grinned and looked over at Alistair. "how come you've been hiding her, Alistair?"

He released her hand and tok a quick glance at her and then surveyed the room..she said something about becoming his client, but he didn't pay much attention to her. "Client? Do you need an attorney Suzanne?" he purposefully said the wrong name, just to see if it would get a rise out of Sarah or Alistair.

Brandon waived over one of the waiters who brought him a drink instantly. "Did anyone else need a beverage?"
 
Sarah almost felt her heart stop for a moment when Brandon kissed the back of her hand.

"Alistair's wife you say?" her grinned and looked over at Alistair. "how come you've been hiding her, Alistair?"

"Well, I have been there in plain sight, for everyone to see. I am not the one to hide anything" Sarah said, with an emphasis on see, even before Alistair could reply.

Every moment she spent with this adonis was making her go weaker in her knees.

Sarah noticed him looking at the room and paying attention to something else as he said "Client? Do you need an attorney Suzanne?"

Sara was not put off by this slight. If anything, his apparent disinterest made her even more excited.

"It is Sarah! Not any attorney but a special one" She replied with a smile.

"Did anyone else need a beverage?"

I would not mind having one, Sarah said as she inched in closer to Brandon.
 
"Is that right? Well how come, this is the first time I've seen you at these events?" he says sternly but playfully at the same time.

He ordered his drink of choice, Jameson and ginger ale stiff. Then looked at her to take his order..as she moved closer to him. But decided to order for her instead. He ordered her a dry martini.

He looked over at Alistair to see the reaction he had of his wife flirting freely with a stranger, better yet, the son of the boss he hated so much.

"Oh a special one? What kind of legal issues do you have? Does Alistair not treat you properly?" I say bating her into answering.

The waiter quickly returns with our drinks and I hand you yours.
 
“A dry martini! I am impressed that you know what I would like” Sarah said, with a little twisted smile.

She noticed him looking at Alistair as she moved in closer to him.

"Oh a special one? What kind of legal issues do you have? Does Alistair not treat you properly?" I say bating her into answering.

Oh Alistair is a fine man, and very upright. Sasha replied

The waiter quickly returns with our drinks and I hand you yours. Sasha took a sip.

“I heard that adultery is a criminal offence. Can you help me with that, Mr. Attorney” Sasha whispered, she was so close to Brandon that she could feel his breath, her body almost pressing against his.
 
"I'm sure that's true..Cheers to Alistair being a fine man." I say clanking our glasses.

I notice my father raise an eyebrow about how close you were to me, but then he decided to carry on and tend to other guests. "I hope you all play nice" he says as he walks away leaving you, me, and Alistair.

"Adultery?" then looking over at Alistair. "How in your right mind could you cheat on this beautiful woman, Alistair?" I say mockingly as I see him turn red with rage. Yet, he can only bite his tongue.
 
Sarah pressed a little more against Brandon as she noticed his father look at them and then walk away after asking them to play nice.

"Adultery? and Alistair? I has something else in mind" She exclaimed in surprise as she leaned little more towards Brandon, her arms snaking around his waist, feeling his hard athletic body.

"Would you cheat on me, Darling?" Sarah asked her husband with a mock smile while she pressed against Brandon some more, as she could feel Brandon caress her back.
 
"Tell me Alistair...what kind of woman would it take to pull your love away from such a beautiful and loving wife that you have here? I know that since I've come into this room the only woman who's been able to attract my attention is your wife's." he says with his arm wrapped round her waist, and his hand rounding over her womanly hips.

"Why Alistair, it seems you're at a loss for words. Why don't you go over there with the other loser bachelors without dates in that far corner, and when you are ready to take care of your wife in the way she deserves then you may come back and ask permission to see if you are then worthy of her. Go on...shoo! ", he says making a shooing motion with his hand while his arm tightens around Sarah's waist.
 
Sarah pressed back against Brandon as she felt his arm wrapped around her waist and caress her hips.


Tell me Alistair...what kind of woman would it take to pull your love away from such a beautiful and loving wife that you have here? I know that since I've come into this room the only woman who's been able to attract my attention is your wife's."

"Why? Thank you! That's awfully sweet of you!" Sarah replied, her eyes meeting Brandon as she sported a little twisted smile at him.

"Why Alistair, it seems you're at a loss for words. Why don't you go over there with the other loser bachelors without dates in that far corner, and when you are ready to take care of your wife in the way she deserves then you may come back and ask permission to see if you are then worthy of her. Go on...shoo! "

Sarah could not help but be a little shocked by Brandon's scathing dismissal of Alistair but the power he exuded in doing so somehow made him even more alluring. As she felt his arm tighten around her waist, Sarah almost wanted to give herself to him. But she collected her wits to utter, "And do you think you can take care of me the way I deserve" as she pressed against him
 
"Without question, I KNOW i could, and in fact you would discover some things about yourself that you didn't even know that you would want. So Alistair...go on and I'll be sure to take good care of your wife for the evening...this will give you more time to expand your horizons." Without even waiting Brandon, with his hand around her waist, moved like a ballet master and turned the two of them off into another direction without even waiting for a response from Alistair.

"Now that we have him out of the way what is it that you truly would like to do this evening. I couldn't imagine a beautiful and intelligent woman such as yourself would want to humdrum with the likes of my father's clientele?", he said with a mischievous grin appearing on his face.
 
"Without question, I KNOW i could, and in fact you would discover some things about yourself that you didn't even know that you would want. So Alistair...go on and I'll be sure to take good care of your wife for the evening...this will give you more time to expand your horizons."

Sarah heard and saw Brandon take charge as he turned her away from Alistair who slipped away murmuring. The way Brandon had taken control was exhilarating and Sarah was loving the attention his hands were giving to her waist.

"Now that we have him out of the way what is it that you truly would like to do this evening. I couldn't imagine a beautiful and intelligent woman such as yourself would want to humdrum with the likes of my father's clientele?"

Sarah returned his grin with a smirk on her face, "Perhaps I would love to discover things about myself that you would show me" Sasha said as she brought her face near his, where she could feel his breath.
 
Feeling the closeness of Sasha, Brandon slowly leaned into her letting his soft yet masculine lips caress hers. He pivoted so that they were now facing each other, both his hands now caressing the small of her back, bringing their bodies together in a loving embrace.

"Follow me my love, and we shall begin your discovery.", he said as his hand round her waist guided her up and out of the main area into a new and yet unknown are for Sasha. Brandon turned around a corner, and then up some stairs till they were upon the third floor of the house. The first door on the left was slightly ajar, and with a soft glow of light inside. That is where Brandon took her.

"Here it is my dear...my special room. What do you think?"
 
Sasha pressed against Brandon, grinding against him as he leaned into her, caressing her lips and pivoted. With his hands caressing the small of her back and their bodies locked in an embrace, she let out a moan.

"Follow me my love, and we shall begin your discovery."

His hot body, wealth and power were a combination too overwhelming for her and Sasha meekly followed him as Brandon, his hand still round her waist guided her up and out of the main area into a room in the third floor of the house.

"Here it is my dear...my special room. What do you think?"

Sasha soaked in the sight of the room as she stepped in. With a satin covered bed in the middle, the walls of the room were decked with gorgeous but sensual photos of stunning models, naked or simulating sexual acts with Brandon. As she took in the intensely erotic images, her eyes also fell on what seemed like bondage toys.

She was too spellbound to respond as she could feel her nipples become erect in arousal at the gorgeous erotic sight before her
 
Seeing the goosebumps upon her arms in the amber candlelight Branden decided they needed a bit more privacy. Letting go of her hand he quietly shut the door, turned the key, and took out the old fashioned skeleton key, and hung it on the wall next to the door. "Now we shall have our own world for us to explore on our own, in our own time, and in our own way." Branden went over to the thermostat, and raised the temperature by ten degrees.

"There, ten degrees more shall be comfortable as you won't be needing this dress of yours.", he said as he reached round her dress unzipping it, and letting it fall to the floor. "That is much better. I can see you have not only good taste in clothes, but also your underclothes as well. It is wonderful to see, but I am sure, with time, those will be coming off shortly as well."
 
Sarah kept moving from one image to another, each more tantalising than the other, aroused by then. She wondered how it would feel to feature in this pantheon of gorgeous women and she could not help but be excited by the fact that Brandon fancied her when he had access to so many of these statuesque beauties.

But as she thought of these, getting wetter, she felt him let go of her hand and quietly shut the door and hang old fashioned skeleton key, and hung it on the wall next to the door. Being locked inside increased Sarah's sense of vulnerability and only made her more aroused as she saw Brandon adjust the thermostat.

"Now we shall have our own world for us to explore on our own, in our own time, and in our own way." "There, ten degrees more shall be comfortable as you won't be needing this dress of yours.",


Sasha's body had already been warmed by her arousal when she felt him reach round her dress and deftly unzip her strapless mini dress, letting it fall to the floor. She gasped at the touch as her dress fell to the floor, leaving her in thing but her necklace, earrings and knot panties.

"That is much better. I can see you have not only good taste in clothes, but also your underclothes as well. It is wonderful to see, but I am sure, with time, those will be coming off shortly as well."

Aroused by his ministrations, Sarah decided to take the lead and turned around and pushed her hips back, the knot of her panties rubbing against Brandon

"And you may do the honors yourself, love" Sarah whispered as she bent forward a little
 
"Eager I see, but this is on my terms darling, not yours. I will decide when those beautiful panties of yours will come off. However lets take that necklace of yours off...I wouldn't want it to get tangled on anything." Brandon reaches round under her hair and removes the necklace setting it on a little table with the one light on.

"When you need it, it will be easy to find as it is by the only light in this room.", he says as he stands back and begins to circle Sasha...looking up and down with a little hum of approval as his eye caught something he liked.

"Over here my dear. Just bend over and rest upon this table. I made sure it is nice and soft as it is a special angora blanket."
 
"Eager I see, but this is on my terms darling, not yours. I will decide when those beautiful panties of yours will come off. However lets take that necklace of yours off...I wouldn't want it to get tangled on anything."

Sasha was a tad bit flustered when Brandon refused to take the bait. But her submissive side was further enticed by his authoritativeness and decisive behaviour. She could not but gasp as he reached round under her hair and removed the necklace and setting it on a little table with the one light on.

"When you need it, it will be easy to find as it is by the only light in this room."

“And here I thought I was the only light in this room”

Sasha replied with a smirk as she saw him stand back and begin to circle her. Looking at the erotica plastered on the wall and Brandon circling her, looking her up and down, as if eyeing a prey send a ripple of pleasure through her almost-bare body.
She looked at the side Brandon eyed as he commanded her.

"Over here my dear. Just bend over and rest upon this table. I made sure it is nice and soft as it is a special angora blanket."

Being commanded like she was pet was making her wet, more so for she was being ordered around by a stallion like Brandon. She meekly went to the table and bent over, her arms resting on the soft blanket cover of the table, she stuck her hips out for him.
 
"Dear I have excellent hearing. Not even a breath of a word under your breath in reaction to my commands. Understood?"

Brandon took off a long link of chain from the wall, and laid it over the top of her back. He was sure with the room having been cooler very recently that the chains were a big cold, too.

"Everything will be okay. You will be challenged, but never hurt beyond your capabilities. Understood? When I ask a question you best reply."
 
"Dear I have excellent hearing. Not even a breath of a word under your breath in reaction to my commands. Understood?"

Sasha nodded as Brandon took off a long link of chain from the wall, and laid it over the top of her back. The cold touch of the metal on her back, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body as her nipples became completely swollen and erect. The feel of the chain and his strong words taking control of Sasha

"Everything will be okay. You will be challenged, but never hurt beyond your capabilities. Understood? When I ask a question you best reply."

Brandon’s diktats were on the verge of taking complete control of Sasha. But she was not the one to cede control so easily and a part of her wanted to hold her good against him.

"And why should your sexy mink do that?"

Sasha said to him defiantly, as she twisted her head while sticking her ass back, almost goading him to punish her.
 
"And what makes you think you've earned that title with me? Presumptious of you my dear. You will have to learn who is who here." Brandon goes off opening the freezer in the bar and pulls out two cubes of ice. Without hesitation he puts them on Sasha's back.

"Just think my dear...that could be my warm hand caressing your back, but instead you shall have cold ice. Next time I shall not be so kind. In fact..." his voice trails off as he goes back to the freezer and brings back a tray of ice.

"Lift your breasts up off the stand just a little bit, but don't let the ice on your back fall off. When I put the tray on the stand you are to rest your breasts in the ice till I say you are done. Understood?"
 
"And what makes you think you've earned that title with me? Presumptious of you my dear. You will have to learn who is who here."

Sasha tried a defiant pose, bent over, her hips pushed back and her head twisted towards Brandon as he rebuffed her and spoke of teaching her a lesson. She watched with anticipation, lust and fear as Brandon opened the freezer in the bar and pulled out two cubes of ice and put them on her back.

Oohhhh..oowwww..owwww.
Sasha squealed as the freezing cold of the cubes hit her bare skin, her whole skin swept away by the cold touch.

Sasha tried twisting her neck and look at Brandon as he went back to the freezer and brought back a tray of ice. She gasped as she saw what he had in his hands even as being over the table meant that the two ice cubes remained in her back, slowly melting into moisture making her back wet and her whole body shiver.

"Just think my dear...that could be my warm hand caressing your back, but instead you shall have cold ice. Next time I shall not be so kind. In fact..Lift your breasts up off the stand just a little bit, but don't let the ice on your back fall off. When I put the tray on the stand you are to rest your breasts in the ice till I say you are done. Understood?"

yeessss

Her defiance slowly faded away as as the cold made her shiver and surprisingly aroused. Sasha complied with Brannon’s dictates as she put her weight on her hands as she lifted her breasts up, while keeping her hips and ass up, ensuring that the ice cubes remained on her back. As he put the tray, she brought her tits and pushed them on the ice.

Oohhhhhh.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She squealed uncontrollably as the cold overwhelmed her even as she found her cunt get wet with desire.
 
Back
Top