whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to take a naked man over my lap, fit is hardening member between my thighs, and spank his naught behind with my gloved (to protect my palm) hand until his ass glows red and his tears are flowing over flushed cheeks.

Love the feeling of a naked man across my lap while I redden his ass.;)

Sounds good !!... My wife asks me what I have been thinking about all day...and when I tell her that I have been thinking about her wet cunt and licking and fucking it and filling it with spunk...She tells me that I am very naughty and am told to bend over and be gently spanked whilst I manage to stroke my cock...

Only "gently" spanked?

Vice is nice, but incest is best!

Well said LadyC. Well.........here goes. My current fantasy involves my wife, our daughter (24 yrs old) and her boyfriend. I want to be their servant, slave, cuck.

I want to see the BF take my wife from behind while I'm beneath them. Licking his large cock as it slides in and out. And then do the same when he switches to doing my daughter. I want to feed on his cum as it slowly drips from daughter dears used pussy.

My biggest fantasy right now is rimming and pumping the ass of a sweet, femmy twink or ladyboy all day until we pass out. >.>

Well said LadyC. Well.........here goes. My current fantasy involves my wife, our daughter (24 yrs old) and her boyfriend. I want to be their servant, slave, cuck.

I want to see the BF take my wife from behind while I'm beneath them. Licking his large cock as it slides in and out. And then do the same when he switches to doing my daughter. I want to feed on his cum as it slowly drips from daughter dears used pussy.

Fantastic....may I join in?

Of course. Who would you like first? Or maybe all of us service you at the same time.

Doing my stepdaughter, shes 26 now an still looks like she is 14-15 y.o. She is small with nice tits and a cute little butt.

Doing my stepdaughter, shes 26 now an still looks like she is 14-15 y.o. She is small with nice tits and a cute little butt.

You and I will probably get "raked over the coals", but I'm with with buddy. I want to be my step daughters cuck.

Naughty!....Naughty!.....Someone needs a spanking.... :)

An out of the blue call from an old friend..or maybe a new one:)

having a nice tight butt to spank, preferably a cute guy bent over my knee. Seems a common fantasy here.;)

My fantasy right now would be to walk over to my co-worker Laila's desk, drop to my knee's, silde my head up under her skirt and lick her pussy until she orgasm's all over my face. I would then stand-up, lick my lips, walk back to my office and masturbate, shooting my cum all over!!!! She is freakin hot!!!!

having a nice tight butt to spank, preferably a cute guy bent over my knee. Seems a common fantasy here.;)

I like to fit his erection between my thighs, then as he bounces up and down as I spank him, he is fucking my thighs. When he comes on the floor below, he will, of course, lick up every single drop of cum....OR ELSE!

my girlfriend fucking me with her strap-on while i devour my ex's dripping wet pussy.

My daughter and I kneeling before her boyfriend. She has his hard cock in her hand and directs it to my hungry mouth. As she's telling me how hot this is, my sexy wife is close by watching everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back