Your Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had Kobe beef but my husband had it, when he was in Japan. He said it was amazing. I know we can order it through Mon Boucher. Maybe for a special occasion.

By the time I was offered, I had already sworn off animal flesh.
I was happily dining on fish flesh. There was so much tuna belly!

thør, I am running out of unobjectable things to eat.

I am glad that I grew up when it was possible to get food from the wild in Massachusetts.

Our venison was probably loaded with DDT...

thør, I am running out of unobjectable things to eat.

I am glad that I grew up when it was possible to get food from the wild in Massachusetts.

Our venison was probably loaded with DDT...

Killer....

I do love me some deer jerky tho :)

I wanted to make a righteous po' boy mini sub or two tonight, but the dern rain prevented me from grocery shopping for necessary items. Can't trust toting paper bags weighted with larder getting wet.

Thinking of doing pesto linguine with bacon.

Pasta-with-Leek-Pesto-4.jpg

i made pasta salad for the PTO teacher luncheon tomorrow. i almost feel guilty for not dressing it up more.

I wanted to make a righteous po' boy mini sub or two tonight, but the dern rain prevented me from grocery shopping for necessary items. Can't trust toting paper bags weighted with larder getting wet.

Thinking of doing pesto linguine with bacon.

Pasta-with-Leek-Pesto-4.jpg

Same thing a few days ago.. But I did Shrimp, butter and olive oil. Kinda a shrimp scampi with Linguine .. No bacon... However, that would of been a great addition.

I have a 2kg hunk of kaiser fleish in my fridge and I am out of recipes! This is all that's left of a 6kg slab.

I have a 2kg hunk of kaiser fleish in my fridge and I am out of recipes! This is all that's left of a 6kg slab.

Barbeque bible.com/recipes/tulsa-torpedo. It's a weave of bacon wrapped around a pork roast. It's kind of fancy but well worth the effort. You and guys like Zumi, jutt and thor might like it.

I have bacon. Thick slab. It may get lathered with rum and brown sugar before going in the oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back