The New STS. Make Friends and meet new People!

Not to mention maybe losing total control, which might be good but could be embarrassing I think?

For us guys, the options are limited, which is why we get so nuts during sex. Women are our Sybian :D


Ooh! That's a nice thought!
 
I’m so embarrassed that I had no idea what a Sybian was until I looked it up just now. I think it looks like a novel idea... but perhaps not for me? Would I try it or use it if someone bought it for me? Absolutely! But am I going to go out and purchase one for myself? No way. I love my magic wand and my ohmibod toys and they get things done when I feel like I need a toy.
 
All I can say is that I'm so shy...and I blush like no one you've ever seen. So when you could start buying sex toys on line (ahem...excuse me...massagers ), I was all over that.
 
Who has chocolate?

I always have chocolate!

As for the cost of a Symbian, I think we should all club together and buy one for loan to those willing to test and report back. Janey can be in charge of hygiene practices after the machine is returned :)
 
Chocolate is good. Very very good. I'm not supposed to eat it, but sea salt caramel chocolate is my weakness. :D

I remember when the wifey and I first went to an adult store. It was kinda classy, and inside the Deja Vu strip club. She was sooooo nervous, lol

Good afternoon Kim :kiss:
 
I always have chocolate!

As for the cost of a Symbian, I think we should all club together and buy one for loan to those willing to test and report back. Janey can be in charge of hygiene practices after the machine is returned :)

All this chocolate talk.... I had to eat a square just to satisfy my cravings.
 
Back
Top