Votes: 96 35.0%
  • 60-69

Votes: 76 27.7%
  • 70+

Votes: 24 8.8%

• Total voters

SparkyMark1961

Really Really Experienced
I was wondering what the age demographics are in here.
1) 21-29
2) 30-39
3) 40-49
4) 50-59
5) 60-69
6) 70+

It's interesting that, at least at the moment, the 60-69 age group is in the lead.

50 to 69 is the largest group. Wonder why? I would have thought it be spread out more evenly. Interesting poll results so far.

50 to 69 is the largest group. Wonder why? I would have thought it be spread out more evenly. Interesting poll results so far.

A lot of older guys don't care about society thinks anymore and looking back think of missed opportunities and wonder "what if".

Me? After having started my sex life out with guys, I just wish I'd never went straight for so many years.

A lot of older guys don't care about society thinks anymore and looking back think of missed opportunities and wonder "what if".

Me? After having started my sex life out with guys, I just wish I'd never went straight for so many years.

I agree with you!

It could be, as in my case, that I have thought a lot about sex with other men over the years. But, being married, pushed those thoughts and feelings down. Now that I am older (I am in the 50s category) I am seeking to find someone to share in that experience. The internet sure has made it a lot easier to find and chat with someone.

It could be, as in my case, that I have thought a lot about sex with other men over the years. But, being married, pushed those thoughts and feelings down. Now that I am older (I am in the 50s category) I am seeking to find someone to share in that experience. The internet sure has made it a lot easier to find and chat with someone.

Same here!

It's funny that 285 people have viewed this thread but only 49 have answered.
It applies to everyone so why haven't they answered?
Just the thought that is running through my head.

It's a bit surprising that almost 80% of the people who responded are over 50.

55 here.

I meet a number of men here in that category as dreams and desires surface after so many years. Or, in some cases, arise anew with a bit of experience. I also meet men in reality that go through the same process for many different reasons.

It occurred to me that while I commented, I never said how old I was. 62 in Memphis, TN.

58 yrs...
Me too, should of explored more when I was younger...
The misses knows of my past, we watch bi, gay videos together...
She's not opposed to same sex, just doesn't want to participate...
SAD FACE...

I generally prefer older people, which given the demographic is just as well.

Back