ideas required

aljolson69

Experienced
me and my wife are meeting up with her regular fuckbuddy, I sometimes watch - sometimes I drop her off at his place for a massage then sex.

this time he is coming to our hotel room and after a bit of flirting kissing with him she is gonna ask me to leave the room so they can fuck

I would like a really good line for her to say to me as opposed to please leave and a suitable thing she/they could be doing while she says this.

anyone with any ideas feel free to post them please.

[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry its in real life and coming up soon, but I thought i'd ask on here to get a really powerful erotic thing for her to say
cant be more than maybe one or at most two sentences.

thanks in advance

Though the wrong thread for your question, an interesting scenario it is!

have her sitting on his lap, blouse undone bra off, them kissing, his hands all over you then tell you "dear, it is time for adult activities. why don't you be a good boy and play outside somewhere!"

hahaha that's good -play outside somewhere

ill start a new thread in the fetish and sexuality section

I did ask on this section a similar question recently and got a few ideas and no one said it was in the wrong section
hence me asking again

I wanted her to say something straight out of a novel or story and that's why im asking on here for budding authors to give me their best ideas

maybe authors don't visit the fetish and sexuality section as much as this?

Threesome idea

Hi I am currently writing a fiction piece involving a M/M/F threesome.

However, I am currently stuck and need some ideas.

Context: A early 20's couple are having a threesome with another guy. After foreplay they play a guessing game where the girl is blindfolded in doggy position and has to guess whos dick is it when the two guys take turns fucking her.

The part in which I am stuck with is what does she get/what happens if she guesses incorrectly or correctly?

Does a correct guess mean that the guy gets to keep fucking her or she gets to choose a hole? Does an incorrect guess mean the guy can do what he wants?

Also because they're a couple, does that create bias to her boyfriend and she may falsify her answers?

All ideas are appreciated!

"Be a dear and fuck off, so we can get our fuck on."

"Why don't you go outside and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself."

me and my wife are meeting up with her regular fuckbuddy, I sometimes watch - sometimes I drop her off at his place for a massage then sex.

this time he is coming to our hotel room and after a bit of flirting kissing with him she is gonna ask me to leave the room so they can fuck

I would like a really good line for her to say to me as opposed to please leave and a suitable thing she/they could be doing while she says this.

anyone with any ideas feel free to post them please.

Does she prefer him to you?

Does she prefer him to you?

not really, although his cock is bigger and he can shoot to order and he knows how she ticks she does say he turns her on more than me but she is too guilty afterwards and that's why she only sees him every other month

not really, although his cock is bigger and he can shoot to order and he knows how she ticks she does say he turns her on more than me but she is too guilty afterwards and that's why she only sees him every other month

If she feels guilty...why is all this happening then? :p

sorry for delay in replying ender27, its already happened but didn't have the humiliating effect I was hoping for.
I wanted her to put me down, to order me to leave and say it with a vindictiveness.

When im in the room with them I don't shut up and it must be very off putting and they enjoy it more when they are alone.
they don't mind me leaving a video camera filming them and it does get much more heated when im not there.

in fact the last time my missus didn't even know I was filming them and when I left she whispered to him about me - sad bastard....

why is it happening?
all our long married life she has always enjoyed being naughty flashing her boobs to my pals etc but the next day regrets it and feels guilty
I pushed her into being naughtier and naughtier over the years until she started having full sex with a mate with me being there and sometimes not.
she'd have a great time messing about posing giggling then getting raunchy and always orgasming but then the next few days found the guilt too much.
so she wouldn't want to do it again until she forgot how bad the guilt was
usually a couple of months
weird I know but that's my missus.
my mate dropped out of the scene and so we found her another guy who she's been seeing for 10 years
she has some great orgasms with me talking through what she gets up to with the other guy

The line

How about " can you leave so I can Cum ? " , or " tell you all about it later " she said Pointing to the door.

Maybe "He's a little shy about you watching , but tell you all about it later "

Back