Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurora Black said:
Seven stories open, yet all I can do is stare at them. :(

*hugs* I feel your pain. I haven't even bothered to open any of mine lately cause I knew that's what would happen if I did.

CrimsonMaiden said:
*hugs* I feel your pain. I haven't even bothered to open any of mine lately cause I knew that's what would happen if I did.

The ideas are backed up in my brain like Grand Central (or Union) Station on a bad day. :D

Little freaked out. Youngest keeps taking her diaper off, so I just put her in underwear. We'll see how it goes, and it would be great to have three potty trained children, but I have to admit it's a little bit scary thinking bout my baby growing up.

sophia jane said:
Little freaked out. Youngest keeps taking her diaper off, so I just put her in underwear. We'll see how it goes, and it would be great to have three potty trained children, but I have to admit it's a little bit scary thinking bout my baby growing up.
:rose:

sophia jane said:

Allegedly, that worked with me. I wanted to be like my older sibling, and my mother kept telling me that I couldn't because I was too young to be out of diapers. Eventually she decided to let me go, figuring that if I had an accident I would learn that I wasn't ready. Evidently I was ready.

Thunder and lightning and rain... oh my! (Just don't let it turn into a tornado. That radar looks nasty.)

CrimsonMaiden said:
Thunder and lightning and rain... oh my! (Just don't let it turn into a tornado. That radar looks nasty.)

I hear ya....we've got it here, too.

It's going to be a wonderful summer.
Shame it's going to be a wonderful summer for the midges.

On another topic, though still to do with Scotland, it's almost the wild haggis season- YUM! :D

shitfuckdamnpisshell!

My nails were all long, and polished, and girly, and I'll be damned if I didn't break one off right to the quick today.

:mad:

BlackShanglan said:
Allegedly, that worked with me. I wanted to be like my older sibling, and my mother kept telling me that I couldn't because I was too young to be out of diapers. Eventually she decided to let me go, figuring that if I had an accident I would learn that I wasn't ready. Evidently I was ready.

Awwww baby Shang stories :)

I was a baby nudist. My mother put me in cloth diapers because she figured diaper pins were too much of a challenge. Nope. I wiggled right out of them and when she turned around, I'd be naked again. So, no more diapers.

carsonshepherd said:

I was a baby nudist. My mother put me in cloth diapers because she figured diaper pins were too much of a challenge. Nope. I wiggled right out of them and when she turned around, I'd be naked again. So, no more diapers.
How sweet. Reminds me of all of mine. :p

There's a picture of me around here somewhere. We were working on potty training. i got up in the middle of the night, took off my jammies, put on undies, pants, a shirt, socks, and shoes, THEN went across the hall and sat on the little potty. i sat down, laid my cheek on my knees, and fell asleep. They got a picture before waking me up.

Am i the only one that finds it really wrong that Larry the Cable Guy did a voice for a Disney/Pixar film?

carsonshepherd said:

Adorable! And it's nice to see that you've kept the habit. :D :kiss:

carsonshepherd said:

That is my daughter, exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back