Lucky bra

SnapDp

Experienced
I've always had a favorite pair of underwear that I consider my "lucky pair," and always had a little more confidence when I wore these navy boxers with white stars on them. I know it is just a superstition or whatever...

But, Im wondering if women have a favorite bra or pair of panties that they wear that makes them look forward to the day ahead a little bit more than any other day.

Post pics of your favorite underwear/bra that you own. Preferably while youre wearing them.

I've often been said « Your bra is lucky» «Can I take it's place?»

So well, according to some men, all my bras are lucky! ;)
:D:D:D:D

It would be exhausting though trying to keep up with the breasts bouncing almost every time she moved.

But I could get used to it after awhile. :D

Bra

Cyclista... I would LOVE to be your bra.. There.. Now I've said it!!! :devil:;)

So as requested, picture with a «lucky bra»
:D:D:D

WIaP4ON.jpg

Damn

That's the luckiest Bra on the planet.. You sexy lil tease you :kiss::kiss:

Ask

Dare I ask about Lucky Panties??? Or would that be going too far???;);)

Funny you say that. I have a very lucky, and now very old, g-string that has always managed to bring home the money in negotiations. As a pair of knickers they are useless, divide me in half and more make their way inside than out. But as a talisman, if I put them on during a negotiation then inevitably during the next discussions a division point opens up.

Funny you say that. I have a very lucky, and now very old, g-string that has always managed to bring home the money in negotiations. As a pair of knickers they are useless, divide me in half and more make their way inside than out. But as a talisman, if I put them on during a negotiation then inevitably during the next discussions a division point opens up.

Sounds like the work perfectly fine to me! :D

Id love to see it

Back