BECCA v:- A nympho's tale Closed for bankbabe13

I watch you as you parade up and down the aisles, swinging your hips seductively and occasionally leaning on one elbow on the counter with your tight round ass sticking out.
The guys on their own follow you round and give your almost naked ass a slap,

"Go on Becca V, give them a show, undo the ribbon." I urge you as your need to exhibit yourself surfaces.

Pouting seductively you lean back against the counter and tug the ribbon loose so your firm perky tits are only partly covered but you are beginning to breathe heavier and you slip your fingers into the tiny pink scrap that is covering your pussy.

Your fingers wriggle around under your thong, dipping into what I guess is a hot wet pussy. your fingers are glistening and dripping with your juices as you eye each guy in turn and rub your juice covered fingers over your nipples and tease them into hard pebbles. You shrug off the top so you are just in your heels, barely there thong and cute pink garter. putting both hands on the counter you push your tits out in invitation and tickle one guy between his legs with an outstretched foot.
They soon catch on as to what is on offer and crowd round you rubbing their hands all over you as you smile sweetly at them then you tease them with,

"I was hoping for a bit more than a grope, you guys got anything in mind?"
you ask.
 
Last edited:
Two guys approach me, which causes some jealousy as one of them had his girl with them. One guy, wide eyed, fondles my breasts, complimenting their perkiness and not believing his luck today in the store. The girl of the the other shakes her head as his hands roam my flat toned tummy. His enjoyment is too much and she comes up, pushing him aside. She calls me a slut and says lets see what im made if. With those words, i gasp as HER hand dives down the front of my thong and darts iinside me snd she fingers me at a furious pace. I hold onto the counter to brace myself as she makes me cum once. Most guys would stop but her jealousy of me took over and she continues finger fucking me as she boldly tells two other customers to “rape the slut” while she wants to film it on her phone.
 
The two guys are only too happy to sink their cocks into Becca's hot, wet pussy as she was just as eager being so turned on by the finger fucking by the jealous girlfriend.
"How hard do you want it slut?"
One mutters in her ear as he slides his cock in and out, he only gets a nod of the head from Becca and takes that to mean she wanted it all rammed into her.
"Fine,Becca V and when I'm done my buddy hers
will have his turn."
Becca V howled and screamed with delight when he spunked inside her, his hot cream filling her.
He pulled out leaving Becca V sprawled out like a wet rag but she spread her legs wider ready for the next guy, gripping the counter with both hands.
"For fuck'a sake fuck me so I cum" she yelled.
 
Last edited:
The woman walks up to me and boldly slaps me, garnering gasps from those in the store. “Look slut they cum wh cares if you do” she slaps my tight ass and nods to one of the guys. He grabs my hips and begins to prod the entrance to my ass. “No! Wrong whole i dont do anal.” I try to say but after a moment he pushes in and i wince a bit as he pounds my ass driving me into the counter more. The woman gropes my perky breasts. Complimenting them but jealous since they are perkier Nd firmer than hers are.
 
As Becca V's ass is being filled and pounded hard she is clawing at the counter to avoid being slid right over the top, however the jealous girl friend has a firm grip on her tits and is muttering that her boyfriend doesn't fuck her with as much enthusiasm as he's fucking Becca V.
Her boyfriend overhears her and snarls

"That's because Becca V has a smokin' hot body and knows how to show her appreciation of a red hot rod inside her, ain't that right honey? "

He gave a mighty thrust deep into her bowels and painted her insides with a torrent of scalding hot spunk. Becca V howled and wiggled her ass as she too began to orgasm, her juices pouring out of her open pink cunt and trickling down her legs and puddling on the floor.
 
He pulls out as i slink to the floor. The girlfriend storms off and her dude dresses quickly and follows after her. You apologize, at least make it sound good for not intervening with the jealous girl and her commands to the other guys to “rape” me. We head home without any more “incidents”. As we are eating you tell me you have three places to run errands and if i dont want fo be bored at home, my day off, i can be tag along. ( you were not thinking of any sexual stuff just a general offer to cure my boredom). You say you need to go to ....
 
"It's just boring stuff, the bank, buy some new socks and there's a place where I could use your opinion, they have all the latest men's underwear, I could model them for you and you tell me which you'd like to be pulling down tonight."

I decide to visit the men's underwear store first.

I head straight for the back of the store where the more erotic underwear is kept, chuckling as you gaze at the array of choices and lick your lips,

"See anything you like honey, mebbe something you can get your mouth around before we fuck?"

I pick one out and without ceremony I drop my pants and pull on the display model.a bright red cock holster that fits snugly over my cock.

"How about this one Becca V? You wanna give it a trial run?"

I take your hand and slide your fingers up and down the length.
 
Last edited:
I slip into the dressing room with you and rub your cock. The silky material of the garment making your cock hard. You place a hand over your mouth to silence yourself as your “trial run” comment was a joke and you didnt think id take you up on it right there iin a dressing room. With eyes as wide as saucers lokking at your size, i pull the garment away and kneel down sucking your cock making sure to spend extra attention on the tip. I pull the skimpy underwear back up and rub it. The silky material plus my sucking has made the head of your cock sensitive and you almost cum in the underwear but manage to hold back to my teasing. I then pull it down again and stroke it all the while playing with my breasts over my top as you see i am getting myself unintentionally hot and bothered.
 
The combination of your teasing my cock with the silk cock holster and your lips and tongue on my sensitive dome makes it jerk in your hand as your other hand is running over your top playing with your tits.

My head rolls back on my shoulders in ecstasy as you take more of my cock in your mouth.

"Becca V you've got two choices," I manage to croak, "I either cum in your mouth or you get your tits out and fuck me with them until I shoot my load all over of them."

Looking down at you I can see the mischief in your eyes.
 
I stand up and as i do i sit you on the bench in the dressing room by the mirror and pull the skimpy red underwear from you, warching as your hard cock springs to life once freed. With that i waa wearing a spaghetti strap purple sundress and 3”wedge sandals and i slip my lacy thong off and mount you. “Try this on for size i think it fits MUCH better wouldnt you say” you watch in the mirror as you disappeared all
The way inside me. Gyrating my hips slowly i say “ need to make sure its a tight fit and wont slide out”. My firm perky 34B breasts staring youin the face as i say those words as you attempt to keep your groans to a minimum so as to not give us away or get in trouble for public indecency.
 
You gyrating your hips is absolute heaven as your tight wet hungry cunt devours my cock and my groans grow louder as you put your hands on my shoulders for balance and leverage then lift and drop your pussy on my cock, your perky 34B tits bouncing up and down your nipples swollen and erect with desire.

"Yes Becca V, yes, harder baby," I gasp my cock growing harder than ever as you fuck me. Then your soft wet lips fasten onto mine and our tongues dance with each other before I push it into your open mouth as far as I can in a searing passionate lust filled kiss. Before long we were thrusting against each other. Bouncing up and down on the bench I slide a finger against your tiny puckered brown hole and work it into your hole and you spread your legs further to let me finger fuck your ass.

"FUCK BABY, YOU'RE RED HOT!" I gasp as we fuck like rutting animals and finally we both stiffen and we cum together, your honey pussy juice and my creamy spunk flying in all directions.

"Let's get outta here and back to my place, I'll have refuelled by the time we get there."
 
We get back to your place and as you head to the bedroom to change, I say its hot i want some ice cream woukd you like some, you say sure. A few moments later i emerge in the dorrway to the bedroom wearing...


https://m.imgur.com/qtjhsuX

Carrying a small tray with a honey bottle and a chocolate syyrup bottle. “All out if ice cream. Found topping though if that helps? Anything to “top” I say with a wicked grin.
 
"Stop playing silly games and get your ass over here." I chuckle as I have my shorts half on and half off, my dick quickly coming to attention. I finish removing my shorts and lay on the bed, my cock pointing to the ceiling. I take the honey and chocolate syrup from you and pour the runny honey over my cock head so it runs down my shaft to my balls,

"You had better get busy licking it clean before it sets."

Your creamy, topping covered tits dangle over my hungry mouth as you lean over me to suck my cock clean. With your pussy within reach I can shove my fingers inside your hot snatch and collect some topping before sucking my fingers clean, alternating between licking your tits and my fingers.

"MMMMMM baby you taste real good, but we won't let that chocolate syrup go to waste."
 
After cleaning the honey off your cock i take the chocolat syrup and drizzle it on your rock hard cock before swallowing your wntire length then sucking like a hungry baby with a bottle. I bob my head furiously and clean you bone dry. You see the insatiable look in my eyes, half sexual tension half sugar rush maybe. I take the honey and smear it on my hairless pussy lips then knock you to your back and shove my “honey” hole on your face, nearly sitting on your face.
 
The honey and cream mix on your cunt tastes so sweet and delicious as I run my tongue along your slit. I hold you up with my hands on your ass just far enough away from my face to be able to see my tongue dipping into your 'Honey hole' and gathering the mix of cunt juice, honey and cream on my tongue before swallowing.

"FUCK, do you taste good Becca V."

I manage to mumble, at the very mention of your name your pussy opens wide and your ass clenches and you push your ass down so your tight brown hole is on my tongue and your hand begins pumping my cock.

"So my horny slut Becca V wants her ass licked as well?"

I smirk as I flick my tongue round the rim of your hole. You relax your ass and my tongue slips past your tight outer ring and I feel you thrumming your clit furiously making you a screaming, dripping mess as you cum all over me.
 
After cumming several times and finaly being cleaned, we dry off and we head in to bed and fall asleep in each others arms. The next morning when you awake. You see a note that says “went shopping” ( not a big surprise as im ALWAYS shopping it seems) “ going to the new upscale outlet mall see you later”. The only problem with that was their was construction and detours, so not paying attention will filter you through some rough hoods and run down shops. You know in my excitement and naive nature to get tgeir fast i would not pay attention and get turned around in the detours. You awake, dress and see if you can track my path

You can tell at least one thing. I left my closet open in my rush so you saw, by the empty hangers and open drawers that I had chosen a sleeveless, a couple inches above the knee snap front denim dress, nude pantyhose and 3” strappy baby blue heels, you grab your keys and head out.
 
I saw that your gps was on so it was easy to find you but I could see that you were heading for trouble with a capital 'T', the area you were heading into was notorious for unwary motorists being stopped and robbed, if it happened to be a woman on her own or even with her husband or boyfriend then they were in big, big trouble, these gangs didn't care about the law or its repercussions, if they were caught they'd do their time then once free they'd start right where they left off.

I saw on the gps that your car had stopped moving halfway down a side road and my guts screwed up in knots as I could visualise what was happening to you. I managed to find your car and parked behind it then followed a trail of discarded clothing including your shoes and purse and most telling of all your pantyhose hanging from a pole like a flag, an indicator to anyone passing that there was a free sex show happening inside.

I slipped inside and mingled with a crowd of twenty or so onlookers who were watching what was happening on a makeshift stage. The guy onstage with Becca V had obviously never come across the likes of her before. He wanted her on her knees begging for mercy as he stripped her but Becca V had other ideas, if he wanted to fuck her then he'd have to beg himself. He began trying to unsnap the front of her dress but Becca V beat him to it unsnapping it all the way down and opening it wide to show everyone she was naked underneath for she hardly ever wore a bra or panties with pantyhose. The crowd roared their approval as Becca V did her own version of the striptease known as 'bump and grind', letting the dress slide off her body until she stood naked on the stage, the guy up there with her was hard as a rock but he just didn't know how to handle the situation and then Becca V completed his humiliation by pointing to his cock then her cunt, as the crowd cheered she shook her head and waggled her little finger.
I managed to sneak away before Becca V saw me, because I knew she'd get me up on that stage and I didn't want to do it, not in front of all those people but Becca V was in full flow now and the last thing I saw was Becca V rubbing her dripping cunt against her embarrassed victim.

I sat in the car waiting for Becca V but it was a full hour before people started drifting out and discussing what they had just witnessed.

"That was the best damned sex show I've ever seen how many guys did she have fuck her? Six? Seven? And all at once, never seen anything like it."
 
Last edited:
You see guys head out talking about being upset as they said. “Wonder where that slut disappeared to? She wont get far too many gangs here and they want the reward money for catching her She went backstage for a clothing change and took off out back door”. I was able to retrieve my dress shoes and putse and take off. Still lost as my GPS is acting up on the back roads. Not realizing this area is full of different rival gangs. The one quickie for directions turned into a more or less coherced gang bang. You see my car but follow at a distance watching out for gang “traps” as you know area better than I. You see me turn down a road and moments later. My car is surrounded by about 10 motorcycle as I am forced to stop.
 
While following Becca V I realise that she is lost and heading into the heartlands of the numerous gangs that have control of this part of the city and my fears are soon realised as she runs headlong into a gang of bikers who surround her and force her to stop. The leader swaggered over to her and grabbed her hair twisting her head up and kisses her hard shoving his tongue down her throat,

"Do you fuck, slut?" I heard him demand and Becca V gulped and nodded knowing that there was no point in saying no.

"Get out the car and spread yourself on the hood." He demanded, almost dragging Becca V out of the car. Becca V spread herself face down on the hood of her Vette and spread her legs, knowing what was going to happen. I knew as well and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Ricky grinned at her, "Is that right? You like to fuck?"

She nodded dumbly, she was still sore from the warehouse performance but still horny so she hiked her dress up over her ass and said,

"Yeah, I do, even if it's wrong time wrong place, I'm super horny so let's see if your dicks are as big as your mouths."

That threw them for a moment or two until Rick called out,

"You heard the lady let's show her some downtown hospitality, form a queue behind me, Squirt you're last, you've got the biggest dick and she'll need something she can feel by then."

He lined his cock up with Becca V's wet cunt and thrust right in, humping her and grunting "UHN, UHN, UHN FUCK YEAH, UHN UHN UHN." He deposited his load inside her and stepped aside for the next one who dry fucked her ass leaving Becca V moaning and whimpering hanging onto her windscreen wipers. One by one they fucked her pussy and ass alternately until they were all done each one making sure she had cum. Becca V dragged herself upright her legs a bit wobbly. Rick told her,

"You ain't done yet, you gotta clean my boys up what would their girls say if they saw your cum all over their cocks?"

Wearily Becca V sank to her knees and sucked everyone clean as they presented themselves to her. She then pleaded with them.

"Show me how to get outta this place I just wanna go home."

"Sure babe follow us."

They surrounded her car again and she was led through the streets with bikers on all sides like a presidential cavalcade. I never felt so proud of my Becca V.
 
Last edited:
I finally make it out of the “bad” area. One would normally run to the police with all that had happened, me...just want to get home. I pull into a store lot as, bring the girly girl diva i am, always thinking about clothes, “needed” a new dress as my current attire had been through the wringer. I puck up a purple button down dress about 3” above my knees and head out. About 10 minutes later, as i head back my car has trouble and begins to smoke. I pull off to side and look for nearest posdible help. I was by the stadium where a soccer match was going on. In my haste to get assistance, I paid no mind that I entered a side entrance at field level. Unbeknownst to me i was wearing the colors of the visitors team and you know how serious soccer rivalries are.
Fans of the home team were lewdly heckling me, in a hasty effort to get away, i entered the field without realizing it. Players go after me thinking I am a crazy streaker, which they hate. I make it to mid field when a player in blue knocks me on my back side knocking the wind from me. They see my dress is “enemy” purple and two home team players unbutton and open my dress exposing my naked body on all the big screens in the stadium as i lie, still winded at midfield. Suddenly a chant goes through the heavily populated home crowd saying “COBBLER SLUT FUCK HER...COBBLER CUNT FUCK IT.” The refs surely wont allow it my mond says. Hust then 4 home team players stand over me dropping theur blue shorts.
 
Last edited:
The referee blows his whistle in the ensuing pandemonium in an effort to restore order but the home team players gathered around the prostrate half naked Becca V choose to ignore it and drop their shorts and begin to jerk off over her. Soon she is covered from head to toe in white creamy spunk, but Becca V had shut everything out of her mind except the hot creamy spunk that was covering her. She lay on the grass and greedily scooped cum off her body and crammed it into her mouth.

Everything was shown on the big screens at each end of the field and the crowd began baying,

"COBBLER CUNT, SUCK THEIR DICKS, THAT'S ALL A DIRTY COBBLER SLUT CAN DO."

The captain of the 'POSH' team (In blue) feels a little sympathy for Becca V and thinks she might be unaware of the chaos she has caused.

"If I get you out of this you're gonna fuck me like there's no tomorrow Ok?"

Becca V nodded as she saw a closeup of herself on one of the screens looking like a proper cum dump. She didn't know whether to feel ashamed or proud of herself as she was escorted off the field into the home teams dressing room.
 
Holding my dress i make it to the sideline and into the dressing room amongst the confusion. Moments later the Posh captain comes in and simply says “kneel cobbler slut ill change your team lotalty”. He pulls his shorts down and his big cock springs to life. I try to say “thank you for the rescue but i need to be goi...” my sentence is cut off by his cock entering my mouth, muffling my protests as his hips move back and forth. I begin to suck figuring just a blow job for one guy. Suddenly i feel the presence of more eyes on me. My eyes grow wide as i hear multiple voices behind me. “A cobbler slut in our den? What should we do boys?”
 
' A cobbler slut in our den? What should we do with her boys?'

The answer was a unanimous chorus,

"Same as we do with all the opposition sluts in our den, we fuck her real good and then she'll be cheering for us and when we win she'll want to join in the celebration party."

Becca V found herself on her back with her ankles up by her ears and a big fat cock in her cunt and an equally fat finger forcing its way into her tight brown ring. Her arms were grabbed and stretched out sideways and she was made to wank two impressive cocks, one in each hand and her mouth was filled with a hard thick cock pushing its way into her throat.

"C'mon cunt you can do better than that."

The fucking and thrusting in her holes increased and without warning, she orgasmed and came over the cock pounding her tight cunt hole and all the cocks using her covered her in a sheet of hot sticky cum that ran in rivulets over her contorted body.

"Sit up slut and use your fingers to clean up and eat our spunk, then you can shout ' FUCK THE COBBLERS, I'M A POSH GAL NOW.'"
 
I get cleaned up and now just in heels and a posh blue jersey that is like 2” above the knees. I am escorted to my car. I am given a pair of season tickets as i go on my way. I am about 3 blocks away when the car starts smoking and overheats. Blushing heavily as I exit i know I have to walk now. Feeling odd in the heels and jersey which looks like an oversized shirt dress. I begin to walk. Knowing i gotta pass a construction zone and a building that is like a halfway house, I hope both sites have no one out and I can get home unabated. I approach the construction zone first and I......
 
The inhabitants of the construction zone spot the smoking car and down tools to see if the driver is worth bothering with. When Becca V gets out her shirt dress rides up her thighs giving the watchers an uninterrupted view of her naked pussy and long slim legs when she smooths it down her tits press against the shirt and it becomes obvious she isn't wearing a bra.
The workers grin at each other,

"Are we gonna be gentlemen and help a lady in distress and fix her car and send her on her way?"

The answer was a unanimous "NO WAY"

They block her way. stepping in front of her as Becca V tried to walk past them.

"Hey, gorgeous you need some help? We can give you whatever you want,"

One piped up "More if that's what you want, why don't you have a rest against your car and we'll figure out what we can do for you, My cock is telling me you're needing it real bad."

They crowd round Becca V so she has no option but to do as they say and leans back against the car and pushing her tits out, her nipples hard and tenting under her shirt, the back of her shirt is lifted up and her tight round ass is fondled, pinched and slapped. One winds the passenger window down and Becca V's head is pushed inside the car and the window is wound up again trapping her head inside while her arms are pulled behind her back and her ass is tilted up towards the eager waiting cocks.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top