Fox In The Henhouse

She spent a bit of time getting dressed that evening. It wasn’t the first time that she had worn the dress, but it was the first time that she had worn it on a date. And while the rest of the girls were down in the dining hall, she had snuck out to head for Rays’ cottage. That put her there around 7:30 when she rang his doorbell. He too was dress up, but he looked a bit stunned when he opened the door and saw her. That pleased her and it was then that she decided to have a bit of fun.

Once she was inside and he had closed the door, he gave her a twirl around and she was sure that he had noted just how the dress hugged her body. At lease his cock told her that as it poked at her when he brought her in for a kiss. She played along and rubbed her body against his cock. Damn, a woman really did have power.

He asked her something about how she liked her steak as he walked and while he was leading the way, she inched the zipper on her dress a couple of inches.

“Medium.” When he turned, his eyes immediately zoomed in on her cleavage and was quiet. She waited for a moment before reiterating. “I like my steaks medium.”

Help yourself to a drink Payne while I get the steaks going.

She sipped on some wine while he was busy in the kitchen, a smile playing across her lips. Finally she got the upper hand on the man!

The meal was silent. Her steak was great as was the baked potato. She couldn’t remember what they called baked potatoes but she was busy watching what he did. And he seemed shocked when, once she finished her meal, she finished her wine before she pulled the zipper down another 2 inches. Her breast were barely contained behind the fake leather dress, threatening to explode forth.

“Where’s the bedroom?”

Of course it was an unnecessary question as she had been in his bedroom before. Had been fucked in his bedroom before. But now, she felt in charge.

Without waiting for his answer, she stood up and slowly walked to his bedroom. She was sure that his eyes were on her ass, and she smiled knowing that she was calling the shots.

Once she had reached the bedroom, she turned to face him. She saw him notice that she had edged the zipper down even more while she had walked into the bedroom. The bed was behind her as a smile crossed her lips.

“Well, is this what you wanted? You were the one that let the genie out of the bottle. Now what?”
 
While they ate more or less silently with an occasional murmur of appreciation from Payne at his culinary skills Ray had managed to regain his composure and began to see that Payne had changed and was now more confident in herself and her ability to enjoy making a guy squirm, including a guy like himself. He knew that he had to regain control of the situation otherwise he'd be putty in her hands. Putty in her hands? OH YES, he'd love that, he could imagine her hands on his cock, on his body, but he couldn't allow her to call the shots. He made sure that she could see that he was checking out her creamy breasts that were now threatening to spill out of her dress. Even so, it was something of a surprise when she blatantly inched her zipper even lower and casually asked,

'Where’s the bedroom?'

And then without waiting for an answer, she walked to the bedroom door swaying her hips with her tight little ass swaying side to side like a pendulum. He was becoming used to the new Payne now, Payne the Temptress, and boy was she tempting, her zipper was now almost down to her navel

'Well, is this what you wanted? You were the one that let the genie out of the bottle. Now what?'

Ray smirked to himself, Payne was getting too confident, too sure of herself, thinking that he would just fall into line and do what she wanted and play her little game, well he had other ideas.

"This is too easy Payne, I was hoping for some sort of resistance from you, you're right, this is what I wanted but not quite like this, you're a nice girl but right now you're behaving like a slut, a beautiful one I grant you but a slut all the same, what I want you to do right now is cover yourself up and come and sit on the couch with me and we can make out for a while and when we're both ready we'll see about putting the cork back in the bottle to prevent the genie from getting back in."

He went over to the couch and sprawled out with his legs outstretched his slacks forming a pyramid as he held his hand out to her.
 
This is too easy Payne, I was hoping for some sort of resistance from you, you're right, this is what I wanted but not quite like this, you're a nice girl but right now you're behaving like a slut, a beautiful one I grant you but a slut all the same, what I want you to do right now is cover yourself up and come and sit on the couch with me and we can make out for a while and when we're both ready we'll see about putting the cork back in the bottle to prevent the genie from getting back in.

For a minute, she stood there stunned. Wasn’t that what he had wanted, a sex pot? Someone that would spread her legs at a moments notice?

Frustrated, she grabbed the zipper and zipped it all the way up. She was gonna make him work for it.

Sitting back on his couch like some potentate waiting for his slave girl to dance for him, she could see just how much he wanted her. It was kinda hard to hide his pecker pointing skyward and wanting out of his pants. She was behaving like a slut? She was what he made her.

Ignoring his hand, she walked over and sat on the couch. But not beside him. She put as much distance as possible between herself and him. Let him figure out how to get his genie in her bottle!

With a flat tone, she sat stiff as she asked, “Is this what you want?”
 
Payne's reaction was just what Ray expected, DISAPPOINTMENT, plain and simple, disappointment that she wasn't going to get what she had come for, at least not until he had taught her a lesson.

"Listen to me Payne, you have such a lot to learn about how things work between a guy and a girl. When a guy dates a girl it's pretty obvious he wants to get in her knickers and fuck her all ways to Christmas, now the girl quite possibly wants the same thing but she's not going to let him know that, if she does she's easy and word gets around and she's treated like the local bike, you know what I mean, anyone and everyone can ride her, but if she makes him work for it she's a nice girl who can be persuaded and he'll keep that information to himself to keep the competition away."

He paused to let her digest what he had said and then got up to pour some more wine and handed Payne a glass and sat down again much closer than before so she had nowhere to go.

"So how does she get what SHE wants without throwing herself at him? She acts coy at first, letting him kiss her, and gives him a little bit of tongue, she just wriggles a bit to let him know she's okay with that, this will encourage him to take the next step and so things progress with her stopping him occasionally and then when he tries again she'll give in letting him know 'I don't normally go this far but you're different', guys love that, being told that they're special."

Ray put his arm over the back of the couch and around Payne's shoulders stroking the back of her neck on the way then lightly running his fingertips along her bare upper arm.

"How about we give it a go eh? See how good you are at seducing a guy?"

Ray pulled her towards him and starting at her neck worked his way up to her soft warm lips and sucked on her tongue peeking between her lips, Without warning, he lifted her legs to lay across his knees and left his hand on the inside of her knee.

"Okay so far babe? What do you do now, move my hand somewhere else, or leave it where it is?"

Ray could almost hear Payne's mind working overtime and he smiled to himself, at least she hadn't slapped his face or walked out, she was most definitely wanting to be fucked tonight.
 
Seduction 101. Class is in session.

She was tempted to give up and go back to her room to play with herself. The guy had worked so hard to fuck her and now that he had, he wanted to play games? As she recalled, she owed a debt and had to pay it off. So she was giving him what he wanted and now he wanted her to act all coy. This was stupid. After all, her reputation was all ready shot by losing her virginity. What man would want her now? Plus, Daddy would blow a gasket when he found out. So she was already screwed...

She took the glass of wine and took a large sip. Why did sex have to be so fucking wonderful?

She tried following his instructions, acting coy. It was all a lie. A bald faced lie. He didn’t want to fuck, he wanted to seduce her. And they say that women are hard to understand.

As he kissed, he gave her a bit of tongue. Then suddenly, he picked her legs up and put them in his lap, resting his hand on the inside if her knee. He waited. And waited. And waited. She sat there staring at his hand before reaching down and with just her thumb and forefinger, picked it up and removed it from her knee.

“Let me get this straight. As long as I said no, you wanted me. Couldn’t get in my pants fast enough. Now that I say yes, you want me to play games. You egotistical son of a bitch.”

She swung her legs out of his lap and stood up. She had wanted to get laid, but not after being degraded like this.

“So, how’s this for coy? No.” She picked up the wine and downed the rest in the glass. “Oh, and thanks for the meal. It’s the best food that I’ve had since I got in this country.”

She mumbled under her breath as she searched for her clutch.

”You're just like everyone else in this country, making fun of me cause I’m American. I don’t fit here anyway.”

“Aha!” She found the little clutch and waved it in her hand at him before turning to leave. She knew that if she stayed any longer, she would start to cry.
 
Ray kept his hand where it was, on her knee between her legs, her skin felt so silky soft and warm as he squeezed her knee but then she picked it up almost daintily as if it was a lump of dog shit and moved it off her knee.

'Let me get this straight. As long as I said no, you wanted me. Couldn’t get in my pants fast enough. Now that I say yes, you want me to play games. You egotistical son of a bitch.'

Ray tried to placate her but she was going off full blast now and he couldn't get a word in edgeways. Pavne swung her legs off him and stood up her eyes blazing,

"Payne, I,,,,I er, Payne," was all he could get out before she started again

' So, how’s this for coy? No. She picked up the wine and downed the rest in the glass. 'Oh, and thanks for the meal. It’s the best food that I’ve had since I got in this country.'

Ray knew that he had misread Payne's mindset and he was in danger of losing her not just for tonight but forever, he had to prove to her that what he had done was for her own good, he had to think fast but Payne was still ranting and he needed to make her listen to him,

'You're just like everyone else in this country, making fun of me cause I’m American. I don’t fit here anyway.'

Payne found her clutch and was heading for the door when Ray stood himself between her and the door.

"You talk a load of bullshit sometimes Payne, You being American has nothing to do with you and me, I want you like crazy and I know you want me, all I was trying to do was show you that there is more to having sex than getting naked and fucking, it can be fun as well. For example, take the meal we had, you enjoyed it you said so yourself, If you had come over and we had just fucked and you went back to your room would you have been happy? Really happy I mean, wouldn't you have been wondering if that was it? When you get out in the real world Payne you need to have certain skills, I can teach you those skills, look at it as an extra class."

He reached his hand out and took her clutch from her hand and tossed it on the couch and held the tab of her zipper and grinned,

"Do you want me to do it or are you going to tease me again, I don't mind which just so long as it's all the way down by the time we reach the bed."

He moved up really close, his erection pressed against her thigh and he walked her slowly backwards towards the bedroom with his hands on her waist.
 
Last edited:
You talk a load of bullshit sometimes Payne, You being American has nothing to do with you and me, I want you like crazy and I know you want me, all I was trying to do was show you that there is more to having sex than getting naked and fucking, it can be fun as well. For example, take the meal we had, you enjoyed it you said so yourself, If you had come over and we had just fucked and you went back to your room would you have been happy? Really happy I mean, wouldn't you have been wondering if that was it? When you get out in the real world Payne you need to have certain skills, I can teach you those skills, look at it as an extra class.

She looked away. What he said did make sense. But still...

Snatching her little clutch purse out of her hand, he pitched it on his couch before grabbing the zip tab on her dress and asked her, Do you want me to do it or are you going to tease me again, I don't mind which just so long as it's all the way down by the time we reach the bed.

His body seemed to radiate warmth as he moved in closer. Face to face, she could smell him - whether it was cologne or soap or just the natural smell of him she didn’t know. What she did know was that something was poking her in the thigh. Had to be his dick.

As he started walking her back towards the bedroom and she could already feel her body churning in anticipation. She wanted him. Her body wanted him. And damn, he seemed to want her too.

“Well, since according to you I need instruction as to how to seduce, why don’t you show me just what I need to do. Okay? Because otherwise I’m sure that I would do it all wrong.”

Raising an eyebrow, there was a slight smile on her lips as she looked at him.

“Well?”

She continued her walk backwards...
 
Payne's resistance seemed to fade as he walked her backwards towards the bed and the little smile on her face told him that she had just been petulant in threatening to leave when in reality she really wanted to fuck,

'Well, since according to you I need instruction as to how to seduce, why don’t you show me just what I need to do. Okay? Because otherwise, I’m sure that I would do it all wrong.'

His moved from her waist back to the tab on her zipper and he lowered it several inches, revealing the soft fullness of the top of her breasts, he murmured into her lips as his hovered just millimetres from their luscious wetness

"It's a deal then and so far you're doing ok Your first lesson is over, now you're gonna learn how to be seduced and then how to fuck, really fuck I mean."

He tugged the zipper lower with each step towards the bed as he brushed her lips with his wet tongue then licked and gave little kisses on her neck and collarbone while pressing his thick manhood firmly against her and adjusted his position so he lifted the front edge of her dress and the tip of his cock rubbed on her mound through her damp panties.

They reached the side of the bed just as Ray pulled the zipper the final few inches and her dress fell open with the shoulder straps still holding it in place but otherwise, she was naked from the waist up with Payne's breasts rising and falling with heavy panting breaths. His hand skimmed over Payne's body with teasing touches, her belly and rib cage and then bouncing her large soft breasts in each hand he lifted each one in turn and sucked her hard proud nipples into his mouth and nipped each one with his teeth. Keeping one nipple between his teeth he looked up at Payne's eyes and then leaving her breasts with his hands he slid the straps of her dress from her shoulder so it slid to the floor behind her.

"Right Payne you're almost ready but first I need you to agree that you will do EXACTLY as I tell you, no ifs and buts, no fudging, you understand?"

He turned Payne around to face the bed and stood back a little to admire her firm straight back and flared hips and her twin rounded ass cheeks and the cleft between them covered, for now, by her panties.

"Remember sweetheart, you be a good girl and you'll get your reward, now I want you to bend over and take your panties off and then lean on the bed on your hands with your legs open, are you ok with that?"
 
Last edited:
His breath caressed her full lips as he softly spoke.

It's a deal then and so far you're doing ok Your first lesson is over, now you're gonna learn how to be seduced and then how to fuck, really fuck I mean.

His words caused a flutter in the pit of her stomach. A promise like that would have offended her merely a week ago. Now such words excited her. Here she thought that she knew how to fuck. According to him, apparently not.

He seemed to be pulling her zip down a millimeter at a time with each step. She went along with it. After all, she was here to learn. The kisses were nice, and also helped to spur her on. That wasn’t all that spurred her on. There was that insistent bulge in his pants. A bulge that seemed to get bigger with each step. Lifting the front of her dress, he pressed his dick against her mons, though the fact that both of them still wore their clothes lessened just how wonderful it might feel. With her panties and his pants and underwear, all that clothing stood between anything happening between the two of them but she had a feeling that all of that was about to change.

Down came the last of the zipper and like the parting of the Red Sea, her dress opened, barely hiding her feminine bits. The bed was pressing against the back of her legs. Warmth radiated from his hand, momentarily feeling her skin. Her heart was beating a hundred miles an hour.

Eventually his attention turned to her breast, using his mouth as well as his hands. With her panting, he slid the dress off her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor to lay at her feet.

Right Payne you're almost ready but first I need you to agree that you will do EXACTLY as I tell you, no ifs and buts, no fudging, you understand?

She chewed her lower lip for a moment before nodding in agreement. He turned her around and she looked at the bed, a bit nervous. Just what did he have planned? Maybe she should have said no. But she had given her word so she would just have to accept the consequences. His voice came from behind her.

Remember sweetheart, you be a good girl and you'll get your reward, now I want you to bend over and take your panties off and then lean on the bed on your hands with your legs open, are you ok with that?

She nodded and slipped out of her panties before bending over the bed to follow his instructions. She felt incredibly exposed. Now what? Already her body seemed to anticipate what might happen.
 
Ray grunted his acceptance of her nod of agreement to do just as he asked although he didn't intend to ask again he was just going to take what he wanted and give her what she deserved. He stepped back to fully admire her firm round ass and long legs that were shaped by her heels, his eyes were drawn to her juicy peach between her legs that was beginning to ooze her juices.

He wanted to make this last and have Payne begging him to fuck her so he looked around and saw just the thing, one of the pillows had a seam loose and the tip of a feather peeked through so he pulled out the soft fluffy goose feather and ran it up from her ankle along her calf and tickled her behind her knees, her legs trembled and he knew the suspense was getting to her. He licked his lips in anticipation and very slowly trailed the feather lightly along the backs of her thighs and back down to her knees then repeated it along the inside of her thighs, he thought he could hear her panting and with a grin, he planted the feather in her ass crack,

"Are you beginning to wonder when you're gonna get my cock inside you? Just be patient, I want you screaming for me honey, it's all part and parcel of being seduced."

Ray's hands roamed over Payne's smooth flawless back from her shoulders, smoothing his palms over her warm, silky skin, his cock slipped between her legs and slid along her juicy slit from the bottom to her clit where he made it twitch against the moist nub, her gasp of want made him chuckle,

"No, not yet babe, like I said, be patient,"

Ray grasped her hips with both hands and moved her hips back and forth over his thick cock, teasing the wet silky folds of her pussy without entering her. Without warning, he let go of her hips and there was a sound like the crack of a whip, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK in quick succession as his hands came down on her tight fleshy butt. Ray grinned as Payne yelped in pain and surprise.

Ray leant over her and grasped her swaying tits squeezing them together, he whispered in her ear,

"You have to tell me before I fuck your pretty little cunt, are you ticklish? If so where? I could take my time and find out for myself but that will mean you have to wait longer for what you really want."
 
The way that Ray teased her made her tremble in anticipation. Using a feather, he brushed it against various parts of her body and it took all her willpower not to collapse in a quivering heap in front of him.

Still, it seemed a bit rude when she felt him stick the end of the feather in her ass crack. Normally she would have thrown a fit at being treated so, however, she had made a promise to him and she would keep it. Despite what he proceeded to do to her.

Are you beginning to wonder when you're gonna get my cock inside you? Just be patient, I want you screaming for me honey, it's all part and parcel of being seduced.

Screaming was right. For his hands seemed to be everywhere, touching and caressing her. Her ass, her back, her thighs. His cock rubbing her wet slit almost drove her wild and she couldn’t help the gasp that escaped her lips. She felt as if she would scream if he did not fuck her.

No, not yet babe, like I said, be patient,

Patience was not always her strong suit, at least not when she really wanted something. And she really wanted to be fucked.

THWACK, THWACK, THWACK

That she was not expecting and she couldn’t help the cry of pain that she gave. Then he squeezed her tits before asking her, his voice low and urgent in her ear.

You have to tell me before I fuck your pretty little cunt, are you ticklish? If so where? I could take my time and find out for myself but that will mean you have to wait longer for what you really want.

She bit her lip, pausing before answering him.

“On the soles of my feet and my ribs.” There were probably a couple of other places but she was nervous and those two places were all that she could think of.

Why was he torturing her this way? It was driving her crazy! She felt something rolling down the inside of her thigh. It took her a minute to realize that it was coming from her needy sex.

A groan slipped from between her lips.
 
There was what might be called a pregnant pause before Payne answered his question,

'On the soles of my feet and my ribs.'

Ray grinned salaciously, it was pretty much as he expected but it would save him time in continuing his torturous exploration of her body and drive her to desperation to beg him to fuck her, which he fully intended to do but he wanted her to be so wound up that she would lose all her inhibitions and make her realise that she was putty in his hands and she would need him on a regular basis.

"The proof of the pudding is in the eating they say so let's find out just how ticklish you are,"

He stepped back and lifted one of her feet off the floor and slipped off her shoe and used his fingernails along the underside of her foot making her jerk, trying to pull away but he had a firm grip on her ankle as he nestled her toes in his crotch and let his spongy cockhead slide along her foot. Payne was wailing helplessly as he teased her and then he plucked the feather from between her ass cheeks and tickled between her toes, Payne was now groaning in frustration and some of her juices rolled down her other leg.

"I think you're almost there Payne, but don't you dare cum until I've filled you," It wasn't a command, more of a heartfelt request as he released her foot and stepped between her legs again and his cock slid easily between her legs to where her wet haven was waiting for him.

He knew Payne was desperate for him and yet he still teased her some more, sliding his cock along her wet juicy slit and over her hard protruding clit. He pulled back a little and let his helmet part her outer lips like a flower, he sighed and groaned as he slid deeper, her wetness providing the necessary lubrication as he assumed a steady rhythm, in, out, in, out, in, out, long steady measured strokes, he held her hips and pulled her towards him on the in stroke his thumbs towards her crack and pulling her cheeks apart so he could see her lips sucking on his cock, sucking and gripping him tightly,

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah Payne, you're so damn tight sweetheart."

He had to let her know how much he was enjoying himself. He glanced to the side and suddenly realised that the wall mirror was reflecting the action from the side and Payne's delicious melons were hanging loose and swaying with her body. His hands left her hips and he reached around her and caught one full firm tit in one hand her hard engorged nipple protruding stalk like between his fingers, his other hand found her rib cage and he pressed the soft, toned flesh and felt Payne begin to squirm as he tickled her, her hips squirmed and rolled holding his rod, her hands were scrunching the bedclothes as he pounded her and her head was rolling side to side as she made strangled whimpering noises, her back suddenly arched and he felt a rush of her juices swamp his cock, it was too much for him and he reciprocated in kind, spurting his cream deep inside her, their practically simultaneous orgasm drained them both and Ray collapsed on top of Payne's sweat drenched body and they lay there silent and unmoving until Ray gasped out,

"Wow that was really something Payne, I hope you want to do it again once or twice before morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You are staying the night aren't you?"
 
Last edited:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating they say so let's find out just how ticklish you are

And with those words he proceeded to tickle the bottom of her foot, teasing her body more and more. The feather finally came from between her ass cheeks and he used that too. She was doing her best to not make too much noise, just in case one of the other girls should come along looking for a good time. But she didn’t know just how much she could take.

I think you're almost there Payne, but don't you dare cum until I've filled you

Then there was more teasing - rubbing his dick along the outside of her needy sex. She groaned and clutched at the bedsheets, trying to keep from breaking her promise to follow his orders without complaints.

So when finally she felt him slide his hard cock into her sex, it felt like her pussy was clutching at it, trying to keep him from pulling out.

Soon he was fucking her nice and steady, gripping her hips and helping to cause the bed to rock back and forth underneath her hands.

Yeah, oh fuck yeah Payne, you're so damn tight sweetheart.

A hand grabbed her tit, squeezing it. She couldn’t help herself - she herself fucked back, helping to give that big dick a helpful push in and out of her.

When his other hand began to tickle her ribs, she began to lose it. It was soon impossible to remain silent, groans and gurgling sounds fighting to be heard from her, she fought it as long as she could. Her fists clutched the bedding and refused to let go.

The suddenness of her orgasm caught her unaware. He had told her to wait yet she could not help when her body spasmed and she seemed to jerk and twitch, her heart racing. There seemed to be the feeling of warmth filling her while she slowly slowed her movements.

Collapsing on the bed, Ray seemed to collapse on top of her, both of their bodies sticky and warm. She found herself panting and realized that he too was rather gasping for air. For a minute, that was all that could be heard in the room.

Wow that was really something Payne, I hope you want to do it again once or twice before morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You are staying the night aren't you?

She had not thought of doing so. Rather she had figured that there would be a roll in the hay before she would sneak back into her room in the hall. The thought of staying and fucking all night was...well a damn wonderful idea. She really wanted to stay.

But, would he think her cheap and easy? She hesitated.

“Are you sure that I should?”
 
Payne's hesitation in answering his question gave her away

'Are you sure that I should?'

He folded her in his arms keeping her warm body next to his and he replied,

"Of course you should stay, but only if you really want to and it's my guess you do, we're far from finished yet baby that was just for starters and getting warmed up so to speak,"

He nibbled along her jawline and neck and then sucked a ripe plump nipple into his mouth, after he had spent minute or so sucking and teasing her nipple he raised an eyebrow and declared,

"You're still here? GOOD, That means you're staying."

His hands were everywhere giving her no time to think, just feel.His cock was slowly coming back to life and he pressed the solid hard muscle against her upper thigh as his hand wandered over the gentle curve of her hip and cupped one delicate round buttock in his palm and squeezed. Conversationally he naturally turned the subject to sex.

"I know you're practically a novice at this whole sex thing but you've watched porn right? watched those girls getting their asses done, ever wonder what it might be like? I know it's not for everybody but it does give you an alternative."

As he spoke his hand moved so that he could slip his middle finger into her ass crack and gently rub her rosebud. Ray had no idea how she would react, so as to not alarm her his touch on her anal bud lasted no more than a few seconds but possibly long enough to plant a tiny seed of want in her mind, time would tell.

Now he wanted her in a more orthodox position so he could watch the expressions on her face. Orthodox, for Ray meant many different things and he wanted Payne to accept some of his more minor quirks, she might even enjoy herself. He positioned himself between her legs and effortlessly lifted both legs by the ankles and bent them back over her head, grinning, he reached under the pillows and pulled out two elasticated wrist bands which looped over each of her ankles and the two head posts
Which left Payne helpless and fully exposed,

"Try to get comfortable Payne, Don't worry I won't be too far away."

He moved out of Payne's vision and sat watching her struggle unaware of the tell tale signs of arousal that oozed from her pussy.
 
She had her answer when he held her in his arm, all warm and snuggly.

Of course you should stay, but only if you really want to and it's my guess you do, we're far from finished yet baby that was just for starters and getting warmed up so to speak,

Ray was very attentive, giving little kisses to her cheeks on down her neck before continuing down her body. He stopped when he reached her tits, sucking eagerly on the nipple atop the pillowy mound.

In the past she had tried to excite herself by playing with her tits, giving them a little tug or pinch as she had seen done in magazine and online. But there had been no pleasure in it and and the pinching had actually hurt.

But having a man kiss and nibble and suck on them. Wow! That made all the difference.

After a bit, he lifted his head from what he was doing and, acting surprised, he said, You're still here? GOOD, That means you're staying.

Suddenly her senses were overwhelmed as his hands were everywhere, touching, teasing, stroking, rubbing. She could feel something hard against her thigh and knew exactly what it was. With his hand on her ass, he squeezed it as he spoke.

I know you're practically a novice at this whole sex thing but you've watched porn right? watched those girls getting their asses done, ever wonder what it might be like? I know it's not for everybody but it does give you an alternative.

She could feel his hands roaming as he spoke, his fingers seeking her crack for the secrets that it held. He brushed agains her anus as for a second she was scared. She automatically clenched, nervous. Fuck her ass? No!

His hand moved away and she relaxed a bit. She watched him kneeling between her legs and was a bit surprised when he started lifting her legs. Up, up, and over until she was bent in half.

“Wait a minute! Just what are you doing? Ray?”

Before she knew what was happening, he seemed to have her legs tied to the headboard which left her totally exposed to him. It was embarrassing! Her ass and pussy were were sticking straight up in the air.

Try to get comfortable Payne, Don't worry I won't be too far away.

“Try to get comfortable! Are you kidding? Wait! Where are you going?””

She started wiggling about, trying to get herself free. But it seemed that the more that she wiggled, the more excited she got.

What was going on? Why was her body acting like this? She tried to reach back to where her ankles were tied and couldn’t get them loose.

With an exasperated sigh, she stopped, her arms falling back on the bed. Cool air brushed against her exposed sex. Just what was he going to do to her? Her mind tried to think of what it could be. Right now, she wished that she had actually looked through those porn mags of her father’s that she found under his bed last year. Instead, afraid that dad would know that she had been looking...

Oh hell, what did it matter? Right now, she was naked here in Ray’s bed scared and yet excited.

“Ray?” Now her voice was questioning and yet somewhat needy. “Ray? Where are you?”
 
'Ray? Ray? Where are you? '

Payne's voice was questioning with a hint of something else, trepidation and need perhaps, she had no idea what he meant to do to her but whatever it was he was sure she would keep her promise and she'd accept whatever he had in store for her. It had been her choice so she obviously wanted it.

Ray had not been idle while out of Payne's sight he had taken his belt out of the loops on his pants and found a light feather duster and a bottle of lube.

"I'm here sweetheart, have you missed me? As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder and pain makes the pleasure all the sweeter, but not yet."

He had been watching Payne's efforts to free herself and how aroused she had become when it became a futile exercise. Her perfectly formed snatch with its intricate folds was glistening wet with her juices, she probably didn't realize just how wet and slippery she was, a small trickle of juice snaked its way down to her exposed anal bud. Ray was tempted to go for that first but decided against it, he couldn't take the risk until he had her completely and hopelessly aroused so she would do anything he asked of her.

In the position she was in all the important parts were within reach, so he used his tongue to slide up her tight pink gash and inhaled her aroused scent and tasted her honey sweet nectar, her clit was a delightful small nub of womanly flesh, he sucked and licked at drawing it out from under its hood. As he moved higher he pressed on the backs of her thighs and buried his face in the soft silky flesh of her tits that were pressed together, her nipples were like hard stalks as he nibbled and teased each one. Moving on he found her lips were soft and sweet, her tongue was wet and ready for him and curled around him, welcoming the intrusion.

Now he was towering over her and saw her eyes were bright and enquiring.

"What's next? You are wondering, well, if you remember a while ago I mentioned how pain can make pleasure all the sweeter"

He raised his arm and cracked the tongue of his leather belt across the soles of both her bare feet. He grinned as Payne gasped in pain and let it sting for a few seconds before he lightly tickled each smarting sole,

"Twice more sweetheart then we fuck, that ok with you?"
 
Last edited:
She was a bit apprehensive as he reappeared with what she took to be a mischievous smile on his face. From what she could see, he appeared to be carrying several things in his hand, and the thing that looked like a belt or strap of some kind worried her the most.

I'm here sweetheart, have you missed me? As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder and pain makes the pleasure all the sweeter, but not yet.

Pain! No no no no no!! She had been wholloped as a kid for doing wrong. She had done all Ray had asked! Why was she being punished?

Climbing on the bed, she watched from between her legs as he grinned at her. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her body folded like a fortune cookie. She was excited, scared and for some reason turned on. She had not expected that last bit. Excited? Really?

He bent over and gave a strong lick of her sex, a shiver running through her. Eager lips nibbled her inner thighs, the skin soft and sensitive. Working his way up, he found her tits and took advantage of them, sucking and nibbling until they were hard bullets.

When he came to her lips, she was eager, kissing him back and opening her mouth to accept his questing tongue. For several minutes they kissed before he pulled back with a devilish gleam in his eyes. She looked at him, wondering.

What's next? You are wondering, well, if you remember a while ago I mentioned how pain can make pleasure all the sweeter

Pain? No!

The pain flared and then quickly subsided and he followed it with a tickling of her feet. She could not help the gasp that escaped from her lips. It hurt but was certainly bearable.

Twice more sweetheart then we fuck, that ok with you

She bit her bottom lip to avoid speaking her mind. As long as the pain was not any stronger, she could stand it. To keep from saying the wrong thing, she just nodded to him.

The second hit hurt even more, and it took even longer for the feather duster to tickle away the pain.

Just one more. If she could hold on, then he would fuck her.

The third hit was a bit too intense and she could not help but give a cry out. The feather duster did nothing and the skin on the soles of her feet seemed irritated beyond all relief. Her body twitched as she wiggled to try to find some relief.
 
The third blow on her feet was much harder and more painful than he intended and landed between the soles and the heels of her feet on the softest and most sensitive part, even the tickling with the feather duster did nothing to ease her pain, her toes curled and her body twitched as she sought to overcome the searing pain so she could welcome him inside her again.

His lips found hers again and he mumbled his apologies into her open, gasping wet mouth

"I'm sorry honey, the excitement of the moment took over, but I promise that in the next few minutes it will fade and you will be well and truly speared and wanting more and more, as much as I can give you."

Ray slid his body down so his cock dragged over her sensitive clit and lay between the lips of her soaked furrow, bathing in her slippery juices that continued to flow.

He found her hands and lifted them above her head so she was completely immobilised. Payne's twin pillowy mounds were shaking like jelly and he took one hard stalk size nipple into his mouth and chewed on it before stretching it out as far as it would go and letting it go so it rebounded back into position.

By now Payne seemed to have more or less forgotten the pain in her feet and was trying to maneuver her hips and genitals into a position where she could receive his cock and feel him filling her. Ray lifted himself up to align his cock with her pussy and eased himself inside the wet cavity, slowly and teasingly he inserted around half of his cock's length inside and felt her internal muscles along her tunnel grasping at his shaft struggling to get a good tight grip and suck him in.

With a smirk on his face he suddenly lunged in and banged the tip against her cervix and repeated it several times as Payne's body shook and trembled with the force of his thrusts.

"You're enjoying this aren't you honey? He growled at her as he jackhammered into her, "A lot more than I thought you would, I do believe you're becoming a cock addict, you like it a little rough and unpredictable.let's find out just how rough you like it."

Leaning on one arm he gave first one pillowy soft tit a smack and then the other one sending them in opposite directions turning the soft white flesh a light shade of pink.

"Just let me know when you want me stop."
 
Last edited:
Completely ensnared to Ray’s whims, she lay beneath him unable to really move. The pain in her feet was slowly dissipating and she could feel her sex aching for him as he kissed her and mumbled his apologies. Enough of this torture and instead give her what her body craved was what her brain screamed.

He lifted her hands above her head as his mouth found her tits. He sucked and pulled on them while he teasingly rubbed and dragged his cock across her sex before entering her. Automatically she clutched at him hoping to pull him in deeper into her but instead he slipped back a bit and she was frustrated.

Then suddenly he thrusted deep into her, fairly knocking her breathless. There was a pain that flared deep within her and she gave a gasp at it. Not unbearable but definitely there. In fact it surprised her to find that she was enjoying all this. Completely at his whim and being fucked hard and deep. She would never have guessed that she would love something like this. Tied with her legs over near her head and totally enslaved by Ray. What kind of person had she become?

However his next words teased her.

You're enjoying this aren't you honey? A lot more than I thought you would, I do believe you're becoming a cock addict, you like it a little rough and unpredictable.let's find out just how rough you like it.

And with that he began to slap her tits. Oh, not real hard and yet, for some reason this bothered her. She really was not sure why but it did.

Just let me know when you want me stop.

She hesitated for a second, looking at him from between her spread legs. He seemed to be enjoying himself yet suddenly she was finding this uncomfortable. She really did not like her tits being slapped around.

“Please stop that, if you don’t mind. I know that I promised that I would do what you asked. And I really enjoy the hard fuck and even being tied up like this, but for some reason I’m not too keen about you slapping my tits around. Or pulling on them. Though I really love you sucking and nibbling on them. If you don’t mind doing that.”
 
Ray was having a great time sliding his stiff throbbing rod into Payne's slippery grasping channel and watching her soft yet firm tits swaying from side to side as he slapped them and from the noises she was making she was loving it yet for some unfathomable reason she asked him to stop,

'Please stop that, if you don’t mind. I know that I promised that I would do what you asked. And I really enjoy the hard fuck and even being tied up like this, but for some reason I’m not too keen about you slapping my tits around. Or pulling on them. Though I really love you sucking and nibbling on them. If you don’t mind doing that.'

Ray paused with his cock fully embedded in Payne's tight, young and as yet inexperienced baby hole and looked down at her reprovingly,

"Ok baby I'll cut you some slack and stop slapping your tits around although it's a wonderful sight from my point of view, alright you don't like it but if you don't experience it how are you going to find out what you DO like? You have to promise me though that whatever happens from here on in you let me finish before you say you don't like it?"

He smiled down at Payne and leaned down to give her a reassuring kiss. If she agreed to his terms then he would proceed with his plan to make Payne his pleasure slave. Payne's juices were trickling steadily from between his embedded cock and her spread pussy lips down into her ass crack and forming a little puddle around her wrinkled puckered anus, gently he rubbed around the rim and turned her juices into a smear of soft cream, so gently that his fingers could hardly be felt he massaged it in around the outer ring and gently pushed his fingertip against the tiny brown bud.

"When you've watched porn Payne, don't deny that you watch it 'cos I know you do, do you ever wonder what it would be like to have your ass fucked? I don't want to force you 'cos it'll hurt a damn sight more than if you're relaxed about it, so do I go ahead with your agreement? Don't worry I'm gonna make sure that you cum first,,,,,, by the way are you protected?"
 
Last edited:
He seemed to be disappointed or something at her voicing her displeasure at him slapping around her tits. She had asked him politely, she thought, but he seemed to not like being asked to stop all the same. Still, her tits were super sensitive and what he had been doing to them was not a turn on. It hurt. And not a good hurt but the kind of hurt that made you want to stop fucking all together.

Nevertheless, stop he did and she felt that she could breath again. That was, after he had scolded her. Damn, the guy just wanted to establish dominance over her. He was right. There was not a plethora of cocks in this God forsaken place that her daddy had stuck her into.

Still buried deep into her snatch, Ray seemed to find something else to grab his attention. With her body still doubled like a burrito and her legs tied up by her head, it wasn’t like she could just shove him off of her body.

Not that she had really wanted to. Shit, she was surprised to find that she really loved to fuck. It was fun and exhilarating and exciting and such a turn on. And now, whatever it was that he was doing felt kinda good too. Strange but good.

When you've watched porn Payne, don't deny that you watch it 'cos I know you do, do you ever wonder what it would be like to have your ass fucked? I don't want to force you 'cos it'll hurt a damn sight more than if you're relaxed about it, so do I go ahead with your agreement? Don't worry I'm gonna make sure that you cum first,,,,,, by the way are you protected?

Her stomach did flip flops at his words. She had seen porn where women were fucked in their ass and they almost always acted as if it hurt at first but she had noticed that they always went after it with gusto in the end. Oh, bad pun, she thought to herself. She could feel his finger pressing against her asshole and she had to admit that while the idea scared her, it also sounded intriguing.

“So, are you saying that you want to fuck my asshole? Won’t it hurt?”

As an afterthought, she remembered to answer his other question.

“Oh, and yeah, I’m protected. Just to play it safe I got on the pill.” She bit her lower lip and looked up at him from between her legs, her body already seeming to enjoy what Ray was doing to it. And strange as it was, his words excited her too. “Will it hurt?”
 
Even as Ray pressed against Payne's crinkled brown hole he kept up the incessant rhythm of his cock plundering her sweet tight pussy.

'Will it hurt?'

She asked plaintively, accepting the fact that she was going to experience an anal fucking for the first time. The tone of her voice indicated that she wasn't altogether against the idea, indeed it seemed that she actually WANTED him to use her ass, more than wanted she NEEDED to feel him penetrate her tight virgin backdoor.

"Yes it will hurt some at first but the more relaxed you are the less it will hurt and if you're properly prepared it'll feel real good after a while." Ray assured her in a soothing tone.

He reached for the lube on the bedside table and dribbled a generous amount of the cool liquid onto her tiny brown bud and rubbed it around her puckered hole, pressing his fingers harder against the softening rim.

"Relax baby, I'm just gonna loosen you up a bit," he murmured softly. His cock began pumping his creamy seed into her and Payne tensed as it filled her. Ray intended to take her mind off what he was doing to her ass as he shot his load into her and at the same time his finger slipped ito her tight brown hole and he wiggled it inside her opening the hole wider. When he could slide his finger in and out he added another finger, opening her up even more.

Almost as an afterthought it seemed Payne dreamily answered his second question

'Oh, and yeah, I'm protected. Just to play it safe I got on the pill.'

Ray smiled to himself, that meant that Payne was intending to do this regularly, otherwise she would probably have insisted he use a condom although it was a possibility that it was already too late.

He returned to the task in hand and dribbled more lube into Payne's expanding hole and he rotated his fingers inside her in a corkscrew motion.

"How are we doing baby?" He smiled down at her, "You feel ready?"

Then he leant down over her and tongued her wet open mouth as he withdrew his cock from the soft, wet, warmth of her pussy and pressed the tip of his cock against the open hole of her anus.

"I'll let you do it baby, just push whenever you're ready,"

He thought that Payne would appreciate the opportunity to choose the moment when she would lose her virginity a second time.
 
Warmth filled her as he came deep inside her. Yet somehow it was his dribbling of some kind of cool liquid on her anus that seemed to capture her attention. His fingertips circled around it until she felt him press into it and she stifled an urge to push his finger out.

I really didn’t hurt, but rather felt uncomfortable, as if she needed to relieve herself. She was following his instructions, as he had told her relax to keep it from hurting so much. Still, it did feel uncomfortable to have his finger rooting around in her anus. First one and then a second finger was pressed inside her and she tried to relax and just go with it.

Still it felt strange. After all, wasn’t it only yesterday that she lost her virginity? Or was it the day before? He said that it would hurt. More than when she lost her virginity? She bit her lip for a moment and contemplated as to what the answer might be.

After a bit he pulled his fingers out and kissed her. Just his dick leaving her pussy seemed to leave her suddenly feeling empty yet before she could really think about it she felt the tip of his cock pressed against her asshole.

I'll let you do it baby, just push whenever you're ready

She hesitated for a moment before she decided to go ahead a get it over with. She tried to move. She tried. However, she suspected that the man had not realized that she really did not have a lot of movement, what with the way that he had her folded over like an overstuffed taco.

Finally, after trying several times and not managing to move all that much, she told him, “if it’s gonna get done, it will be up to you. The way that you’ve got me tied doesn’t really give me a lot of room to move.”
 
Ray felt Payne trying to push her ass onto his cock but she only took about half an inch after several attempts when she finally gave up,

'If it’s gonna get done, it will be up to you. The way that you’ve got me tied doesn’t really give me a lot of room to move.'

Ray agreed with her, she wasn't trying to get out of it, Payne had tried, really tried but the position she was in made it nigh on impossible for her to push with enough force to let his cock penetrate her tight hole even though it was slippery with lube.

"You're right honey, this ain't working, you don't have any wiggle room, I can tell you have been trying and I appreciate that, i want to do it and you want to do it, so we'll try something different and more ,,,,,,, erm,,,,,, let's say more traditional."

He leaned up over her doubled up body letting his cock tickle her clit and he unfastened her ankles from the headboard and let her down gently and massaged her ankles where the ties had chafed the skin,

"Sorry about the chafing, you were like that for longer than I intended but I reckon I'm forgiven 'cos you got a great fuck didn't you babe?"

Ray climbed off the bed and fetched Payne a glass of water, letting his cock swing between his legs, "Rest up for a couple of minutes then we'll get back to what we were just about to start, I'll tell you how I want you and you'll be able to go at your own pace, same rules, relax and enjoy, only this time you can do the donkey work, I'll provide the donkey and you can do the work," He grinned at his little joke.

Ray gave Payne a full five minutes to get herself together, the flush on her face beginning to fade,

"Okay babe I'm ready if you are, crouch on the bed leaning on your hands and stick your pretty ass in the air, knees around shoulder width apart,"

When Payne had followed his instructions and adjusted herself to his requirements Ray moved behind her and pushed two fingers into her little brown hole and screwed them around to loosen her up again,

"Sorry about the delay sweetheart but if you want everything to be perfect preparation is the key."

Finally he was ready and placed his swollen cockhead in the small hole of her ring and poured a generous dollop of lube on his cock and in her hole, he held her hips steady and whispered,

"Whenever you're ready push back towards me, slowly now, take your time, get used to it, it'll feel different to my cock in your pussy at first but after the initial shock then WOW!"

Slowly and gently he slid in telling Payne every few seconds to pause and get used to the invasion, eventually he was in to the full depth, his balls resting on her wet pink slit.

"Are you okay to fuck your ass yourself Payne? I would much rather you did it, I would feel that I was taking advantage of you if I fucked you, but this way it's fully consensual isn't it? I'm thinking of you and your self esteem here, I can't have you leaving thinking that you were used and I'd love for you to want to come back again for more."
 
Last edited:
It was a relief when Ray finally released her from the bindings that had kept her in such an uncomfortable position. He rubbed her ankles and the feeling started coming back in her feet, and the water was most welcome. She drank the entire glass gratefully while he gave her several minutes to adjust to normal.

After a bit he gave her instructions on how he wanted her on the bed and she nervously complied. The spirit of the moment was past and for a brief instance she had second thoughts about this but Ray seemed to not notice, or maybe he just chose not to notice as he helped set her up.

Once she was in position, she jumped a little when he stuck his fingers back in her asshole and twisted them back and forth in an effort to get her to relax.

Sorry about the delay sweetheart but if you want everything to be perfect preparation is the key.

She was glad that he couldn’t see her face as she thought to herself, ’yeah, whatever’

Suddenly she felt that spongy cockhead press against her anus before there was a cool feel of the lube that he was using. Then with his hands on her hips to hold her steady she followed his directions and began to impale herself upon his cock.

It was a strange feeling. For one thing, she felt an incredible urge to defecate. He seemed to understand and paused, letting her adjust to the invasion before encouraging her to continue. And even with his preparation, his cock was thicker than the couple of fingers that he had used and she gave a little gasp. Again he made her pause, stroking her ass and trying to get her to relax. Yeah, right! Relax? Try having something pushed up your ass and then we’ll talk. She may have though those words but she kept quiet and followed his instructions.

Eventually it felt as if she couldn’t take any more. Her ass felt full. Closing her eyes, she took several deep breaths before she heard him talking.

Are you okay to fuck your ass yourself Payne? I would much rather you did it, I would feel that I was taking advantage of you if I fucked you, but this way it's fully consensual isn't it? I'm thinking of you and your self esteem here, I can't have you leaving thinking that you were used and I'd love for you to come back again.

Her self esteem? Really? Quite frankly he just wanted to fuck her ass. She kept waiting for the WOW bit that he had spoke of, but so far it was just uncomfortable. Still, she was not one to welsh on a deal.

With his hands on her hips, she slowly moved back and forth, just a little bit. This felt weird. Really weird. She kept her eyes closed and figured that it would soon be over.
 
Back
Top