Daddy’s little slut! (open, but PM Sail Away first)

"Mum did that?! She showed him? He liked it? Oh! Oh my!" and as the full realisation of what Tom just said hit me, I felt an sudden uncontrollable burst inside me, and kneeling there on the floor I was overcome with another orgasm.

My hand clamped hard on my pussy, I felt my insides pulsing rhythmically, my heart thumping, breath coming in pants, eyes straining, light headed ...

Gradually I came back down, on my knees sitting on my heels, slumped forward, exhausted.

Raising my head I looked up at Tom having taken in his explanation, his lesson. I wiped my slick hand on my side and reached for his waistband, determined to be a good student, to learn fast, to see if it was as much fun as I hoped pleasing men.

"That was really hot, Tom," I admitted sheepishly, before adding, "please teach me everything I need to know? I want to be good at blowing guys ... I'm a bit scared I might be rubbish at it.."

With a firm but gentle tug I pulled down his shorts and was rewarded with such a wonderful, beautiful sight, and an amazing intoxicating warm animal manly scent.

"Wow!" I said, looking up into his eyes.
 
At first I smiled slyly when Steffi realized that her most interment moment was ‘shared’ by her mother to a complete stranger. It would seem that both her mum and her mum’s boyfriend were conspiring to turn the virgin Steffi into a wanton slut! I also knew that things were going well, since Steffi did not object to this.

A moment passed and I was confused by Steffi’s reaction. As she knelt to her feet she also cupped her virgin pussy and seemed to be lost in some kind of state. Her chest heaving, her hand pressed to her sex, a state of exhaustion… Then it hit me! I’ve heard of this happening, but never witnessed it. “Steffi…did you just cum?”, I asked. Did she just have a spontaneous orgasm?

I took in a deep breath and let it out when the little girl, kneeling at my feet, practically begged me to teach her how to be a slut! “Oh…I have plans for you!”, was all I said with a smile. It was true I did have plans for her, but just how far she would go was another thing.

As Steffi puled down my boxers and my half hard member sprang out into her face, I wondered if this was the first she had ever seen a mans sex origin? I stepped out of my shorts and said to her, “Now the first thing to do is to gently hold it and stroke it with your hand, and use you’re other hand to fondle my testacies.” I paused for a moment and continued by offering encouragement, “Go on sweetheart…you can do it.”

Then I asked plainly as I softly stroked her hair, “Sweetheart, is this the first time you’ve seen a man’s sex organ?”
 
"Er, actually yes .... the first time I've seen a man's one ... I've seen boys' ones when I've babysat, but this is ... wow, awesome!" looking from the beautiful cock up into Tom's eyes.

With his encouragement, I picked up the hard/soft tube in my right hand, and cupped his scrotum gently with my left. I knew that men's balls were sensitive and easy to hurt, so I was a little nervous. Tom's cock felt so lovely in my hand, and his balls felt like they were alive! But the smell was almost intoxicating, and I realised that I was inhaling his scent over and over.

I was so glad that he was taking me as his student, and that he'd even made plans for my education! With Tom teaching me, I felt confident that I would soon catch up with the other girls my age, maybe even do better than them.

But first things first, I needed to concentrate on this lesson.

"Ok, so I'm doing that, what now?" I asked, looking again into his eyes determined to learn all I could about sucking cocks.

"Oh, and yes, I did cum," I admitted, a little embarassed, "It was just so hot!" and felt myself blushing.
 
OOC: Again I’ve been negligent. Apologies to Andrea. Hope we can, again, continue.

IC:
Here we were both naked, in the master bedroom. My girlfriend’s daughter kneeling at my feet and fondling my cock and balls. The way that she admitted that this was her first time doing this with a man was just adorable! My balls tensed to the touch of a true virgin! This would be an experience to remember for both of us, since I’ve never ‘broken’ a virgin before!

My balls started to tense up and my respectable nine inch manhood started to inflate to its fullness and started to ooze precum. I smiled down at the little virgin at my feet and replied to her question in a tone mocking to a little girl, “Yes you’re doing it right! Good girl. See what you’ve done already!” the I replied to her, “I’m happy that you came for me.” I paused and said with a sly smile, “that’s just the beginning sweetheart!”

Now it was a moment of truth. Would she put my cock in her mouth or would she bolt! I let her play with my sex for a moment longer and then said in a soft tome, “Now, sweetheart, open wide and put it in your mouth.” I waited for her next move with anticipation.
 
Wow! It was already huge, but Tom's penis seemed to be getting even bigger in my hand! I looked up at him when he called me a good girl, not sure if he was pleased with me or teasing me for being backward. I so wanted to be a good student for him, and to catch up to where I should be at my age.

A little ashamed at not knowing quite what to do, I quickly opened my mouth and guided the now throbbing, leaking hot rod onto my tongue, tasting it, smelling it, feeling alive just having it for myself! I couldn't help wondering if every man's cock was this gorgeous, or was it just Tom's? I knew I wanted to do this over and over.

Looking up into his eyes for approval, I closed my lips round the head of his erection, but it was so big it was a tight stretch. Rubbing my tongue along the under side of his big dick I sucked my cheeks in a little hoping I was doing right.
 
Steffi seemed reluctant about her first penetration…even just an oral one. Testing her will to mouth my sizable cock. I knew that her mother still has trouble throating the whole nine inches. I wondered if Steffi would too.

She did have an angle face, and with her looking up at me with my cock in her little mouth it was a wet dream come true. I felt the velvety warmth of Steffi’s mouth on my cock head and her tongue probing it. I knew she was trying to pleas, but was inexperienced. “That’s a very good start sweaty.”, I said encouragely. I gently stroked her head then slowly moved my hand down to her cheek then to her neck and stroked her a bit. “Now take a deep breath and let’s get it in here.”, I said softly as I softly stroked her neck. I placed my hand at the back of Steffi’s head and started to apply some force to encourage her. I said softly, but in a slightly firm tone, “I know you can do it…like your mum…”
 
Like my mum? Did Tom really think I could be as good as mum? As good as an experienced woman? And it was more than a little bit kinky, dirty, sexy, that I was sucking the same cock as my mum, an idea that turned me on some more.

Filled with determination thanks to Tom's encouragement, I let him guide his huge meat further into my mouth as he stroked my throat before holding the back of my head.

As his hot penis pushed further in, reaching the back of my throat, I felt my breath whistling in and out through my nostrils, and then that gagging feeling when you put your fingers down your throat. My eyes started to automatically fill with tears, and I couldn't breathe as he pushed even deeper in.

I so wanted to be his good girl, to make him proud, to not fail. I wanted to be good at sucking cock, and quickly swallowed over and over as I fought back the tears, my mouth filling with spit. I looked up into his eyes as I felt my eyes bulge a little, chest heaving as I tried unsuccessfully to breathe. And I so wanted his approval ... no, needed his approval ...
 
OOC: Apologies for going MIA again. Andrea, no problem if you’d rather not continue.

IC:
I looked down at Steffi…my girl friend’s daughter. Although Steffi’s mom gave me permission to ‘do my will’ with her daughter…she even encouraged me to…I still felt that is was so kinky and excitingly ‘dirty’ to have Steffi naked and on her knees with my respectable nine inch cock halfway in her mouth as she looked up at me with an innocent but anxious expiration on her face.

A thought acquired to me. Since I asked her to finger herself, and now with my cock in her mouth, I started to get the impression that she had a strong submission side to her. I also felt that she seemed to be wanting my approval. I smiled slyly and it acquired to me that this could be very ‘convenient’ for my ‘plans’ for Steffi.

Bu back to the current situation. I smiled down on my little slut-to-be, and gently fondled her hair and said “You’re a natural sweetheart!” And she is! Her mouth was silky smooth on the head of my cock. I could feel some pre-cum emerge from it and new that this must have been the first time that Steffi had tasted a man’s ejaculate. I wondered how she would react.

I could see that her chest and pert young breasts were heaving trying to breathe with my cock closing off her wind pipe, and her eyes were getting red. She was struggling to accommodate me, but held on like a trooper! “Good girl”, I said trying to giver her encouragement. Meanwhile I gently placed my hands at the sides her head and started to slowly stroke my cook in her little mouth. The site was just ‘precious’! The little girl was trying to her best to please me!

Then I felt it was time. To encourage Steffi I said, “What men really like is a woman (I said Woman, not girl, to further give her encouragement) who can talk a man’s cock all the way down her thought.” With that I waited until I could see Steffi inhale, and then pressed my cock forward and applied slight pressure to her head. I could feel the head of my cock pressing at the back of her throught. Then I smiled at her and said, “You want to pleas me …don’t you?” I knew that was a challenge that she could not refuse!
 
You’re a natural sweetheart!”

Oh, my heart swelled with pleasure at his praise, and I was more determined than ever to do this lesson really well.

There was a delicious sweet taste in my mouth, and I wondered if he was already sperming, but as I looked into his eyes he didn't seem to be in the throes of an orgasm, so I supposed there must be more to come. I almost giggled at that .. more to come or more to cum?

“Good girl”, he said to me....more lovely praise!

And then he was holding my head and staring to fuck my mouth! Wow! I knew this wasn't a real fuck, but it was the nearest I'd ever got, and felt so proud of myself that Tom was fucking my mouth. He felt so hot and manly on my tongue, and I did my best to caress his huge cock with my soft tongue.


“What men really like is a woman who can talk a man’s cock all the way down her thought.”

Mmm I liked being called a woman .. and I am, I thought, or at least soon will be when he completes my education! And then he was pressing to the back of my throat, asking if I wanted to please him. I just nodded 'yes' as I concentrated on doing this right and tried to open my throat to swallow as much of his enormous rod as I could. I knew some girls could press their noses into a man's pubic hair, and I wanted to be as good as that.

As I forced my mouth further onto his invading organ, i felt my eyes start to water with the gagging in my throat, but I pushed past that and closing my eyes pressed forward until he was beyond the back of my throat. Not able to breathe, I held him there, then waited for him to do whatever he wanted next, wondering if I was supposed to do more to please him
 
OOC: thanks for staying with me Andrea!

IC: So many thoughts were flying through my head. The eroticism of it all! Here was a true virgin, submissively knelling before me while I forced penetrated her for her the first time. We were in the master bedroom of my house. The same room were her mother and I fucked every night. She is my girlfriend’s daughter, who not only gave me ‘permission’ to take her, but encouraged it!
I could see her wincing as I held her head and forced my respectable nine inch organ down her throat. I knew that I was being wicked to her, but she did not seem to resist. My cock head was firmly logged at the back of her throat; I could see the fear in her eyes as I pressed harder. Her chest spasmed as she tried to gulp a breath of air. Her eyes welled up and started to redden. Yes, I was forcing my self on her and I got rapped up in it! I loved forcing myself on the little darling. This was the most erotic thing I had ever done…something I thought I’d never top!

With my hands at the back of her head I pulled hard and my cock head popped past the little opening to her little one’s throat. I could feel a few inches go down. She must have been in shock…the poor little thing! The first time being penetrated and she had already done what most women twice hear age could not do with my cock. But there were a few more inches to go, and I was not going to stop now! I pressed again…not caring about the little sweetheart’s discomfort, only needing to satisfy my disgusting sexual need. I could see that she was afade. I ‘shushed’ her and said, “just a little more darling…just a little more”. I again firmed my grip at the back her head and…
 
With words of encouragement he pressed his huge tool further down my throat. Despite a rising sense of panic, which i fought down, I did my best to swallow even more of him.

It felt like his penis would never end, it was so long, but I just had to take him all down; I wanted to feel his pubes tickling my nose! It was suddenly an important goal, almost as important as wanting to see and taste his sperm, to actually make a man sperm because I pleased him.

Oh there were so many things I wanted, mostly to know that men liked looking at me, wanted to look at me, wanted to see me naked, wanted to fuck me, wanted to cum over me ....

My mind was lusting in feverish overtime while I felt faint from holding my breath, but my senses seemed overwhelmed with sex, the tingling in my nipples and between my legs, my mind desperate for more sexual experience.
 
I could hardly believe how well little Steffi was doing by accommodating my nine inch shaft down her tiny throat! I wondered if she was being truthful when she said that she was never with a man before. She seemed to have a natural talent. I could feel my cock head squeezed by her small throat. I could also feel her throat spasm as it tried to eject the foren invader. I was torn between consideration for Steffi’s wellbeing, after all her mother put me in her care while she was on that business trip. But animal lust took over and I resolved to thrust my entire shaft down the little darling’s gullet…whether she wanted to or NOT!

Most women whom I’ve had the opportunity of engaging in oral sex could not take me past their gag reflex, but Steffi had about three quarters on it! Steffi’s mom could take me about this far but only this far before gagging and pushing her self off. Steffi seemed to be struggling too. Her face had an expression of fear as she looed up at me. Then she glanced at down at my cock to see that there was more to go. I wondered what must have been going through the little one’s mind. Was she sexually aroused, did she feel a new self, or did she just think that she was being raped! In all her fearful looks and struggles she still had her arms at her sides instead to pushing her self away. Her fists clinched, but still arms at her sides. I wanted to record this moment. Most fathers record there daughters big moments like learning to ride a bike or a birthday. But I grabbed my cell phone and took a pic of Steffi's first deep throat!

I was expressed how magnificent she was doing, but then I reconsidered. A good teacher never tells a student that they are doing to well, for the student my stop trying. Instead a teacher should convince the student to keep trying harder. I could see that Steffi seemed to be faulting and she seemed to be on the verge of passing out duo the lack of oxygen. I decided to try to boost her enthusiasm and decided that it was time for another lession. I said to Steffi , “Men love to have woman on their knees and submit to them while being throat fucked.” I pause and continued, “Do you want to submit to me?” “Do you want my cock all the way down your little gullet?”

I did not wait for an answer. With both hands wrapped in a vice grip on the little head I forced her head on to my cock and pressed my pelvis to her face all in one massive thrust. There was fear and a struggle, but my massive cock passed completely into her throat. Her face was baeryed to my pelvis. This was truly the deepest my cock had ever been into a woman’s throat!

I could see that Steffi’s time was limited. I had cut off her wind pipe for almost a minuet! But, still overcome with animal instinct, I began to bob her head back and forth on my shaft…truly throat fucking my cock. The lust and overbearing feeling of power came over me and I could feel an orgasm building. I grunted and then said to the little flailing sexual student below me, “Ok, I’m about to cum…I’m going to pull out and I want you to stroke it and make me cum on your face.” I looked down for some sigh of confirmation, but was not sure if Steffi heard me. With one stroke I withdrew my shaft from the little girl. I could feel her throat collapse as the foran object pulled out. It dangled in front of her face, with bodily fluids dripping from it and ropes of precum between it and her lips.
 

Attachments

  • throatfuck_227-3jf9e.jpg
    throatfuck_227-3jf9e.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
OOC:
Hi all,
I see there are a lot of readers of this thread. Thanks!
We'll need other posters on-and-off soon. Both men and woman. Please PM me if interested.

SA
 
Last edited:
I was so proud of how well I was doing, but knew that any moment I was going to fail; I just had to have a breath ...

But then he took another pic of me. A pic of me naked, on my knees, a man's cock buried in my face! How ... how .... how erotic

I just had to hold on a few moments longer, as I felt my body responding to this new arousing stimulus.

“Men love to have woman on their knees and submit to them while being throat fucked....Do you want to submit to me?...Do you want my cock all the way down your little gullet?”

I nodded a yes as best I could with what little control was left, just as he rammed his huge organ all the way down my throat and then fucked my face so deep I knew I was going to faint.

I just about heard him say,“Ok, I’m about to cum…I’m going to pull out and I want you to stroke it and make me cum on your face,” and then he was out, and I was gasping for breath, taking huge gulps of air even as my fingers reached out for his hot, slimy penis, still fixated on completing my lesson well, and satisfying my new-found disgusting lust.

As I came to myself again, I started to masturbate his amazing cock, pointing it at my face, so eager to see my first sperm. My mouth was opening and closing in anticipation and I was jerking him as fast as I could, now desperate for my reward. I so wanted, no needed him to cum, to shower me in anything that his huge rod could give me, and I could hear myself whimpering in my need, whispering, "please ... yes..." over and over.
 
I wondered if Steffi ever held a man’s cock in her little hands before. Would she be frightened? No…she took it in your hand and starting stroking it like she’s done this all the time. In encouraged her by saying, “That it darling,…just like that!” My legs started to buckle. Then I said, “Now..with your other hand message my balls.” I could feel that I was nearing the point of no return. I looked down at little Steffi, kneeling before me, an expression of lust on her face. This was the final straw! I felt my testacies tighten and the goo flow through my shaft. The first spurt landed all over her face. The fallowing ones in her mouth, her face again and in her hair.

I settled down a bit and gave my ‘student’ encouragement, “Sweaty that was amassing! You’re a natural!” I paused and continued, “You are the first person who was able to take my whole cock down! Not even you mom can do that”!

The globes of cum started to drip down her face and dripped onto her full breasts. With my camera still in hand I wanted to record the moment. Most parents record their kids achievements like first bicycle ride, a graduation, first date, etc. I was recording Steffi’s sexual firsts! Here we were in the master bedroom both of us naked and Steffi with my cum all over her little face.
After we both started to recuperate I said to Steffi, “Sweetheart… I have a big day planed for you, so go get your self cleaned up and put on one of those “too” short skirts that you like to parade around the house with.” I paused and then continued, “You’ve been such a good girl, so I’m taking you on a shopping spree…our first stop will be the ‘toy shop’! “ I smiled slyly.

Steffi left the room and I got dressed too. Later I was at my computer when Steffi walked in again, dressed for ‘fun’!
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_m8f386H7tl1rx6xyzo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m8f386H7tl1rx6xyzo1_500.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Coming into the room in my floaty pink skirt, the one that only just covered my ass cheeks and plain white cotton briefs underneath, also above-the-knee pink and black stripey socks, tight pink strappy tank top with the thin black bra showing through, I asked,

"Is this ok? Maybe a bit too boring?"

I had wiped the last of his sperm off using a towel in the bathroom, but there was still a bit tangled in my hair that wouldn't go without shampoo! Wow, he had showered me with so much of the stuff! I didn't think men produced as much as that. I was sure that the girls I'd overheard said that there wasn't very much cum after all their hard work, but I wasn't complaining.

I'd massaged his balls, though very gently, of course, and then out it all came! I see now why they call it 'cumming'. It went all over me, including my hair and in my mouth, but it felt so incredibly sexy and special. I was sure I'd never forget that first hot splash against my skin.

He was very sweet and praised me, even though I can't have been much good, this being my first attempt. But I was determined to practice until I could suck men's cocks properly. As the wetly sticky cream dripped over my tits and legs he took more pictures which I smiled for, wondering if mom was going to get these as well, like a progress report on her little girl's lessons.

Talking of little girls, why were we going to a toy shop? Maybe he wanted to reward me for a good first try? But I'm a big girl now, almost a woman, and I thought he knew that.

So I walked over to him at his computer to see what he was up to.
 
Last edited:
I was still typing away at the computer in the family room when Steffi walked in and asked if her attire was appropriate. I tuned around and looked. I remembered the little micro skirt from before. I think Steffi ware it to tease me. I smiled a bit. I was happy that Steffi decided to ware that little flappy skirt, I was hoping that she would, because I panned on having some ‘fun’ with it!

Then I noticed the tank top and the bra underneath. I took a deep breath and let it out and made a face as though I did not approve. Then I said in a persuasive tone, “Sweetheart, you have such wonderful and firm breasts! Why are you covering them up with that silly bra?! You should show off your best assets.” I paused and then continued in a more firm tone, “Quickly! Take it off.” Then I had another idea and I said, “We are going to collect all of your silly bras and throw them out!” “In fact we’ll find a trash can somewhere in town so that you wont be tempted to retrieve them.”, I said with a sly smile.

As Steffi started to take off her top and bra I said, “And give me that top too.” Steffi stood there topless, with the curtness to the window open to the street. While holding Steffi’s flimsy top in one hand, I opened a drawer in the desk and fished around for what I was looking for. In the meantime a lady from the neighborhood walked by the house walking her dog. I glanced up to see that she was looking in the window and had a blank expression on her face and her mouth was open…I smiled slyly…and knew that this would not be the first time that I would ‘encourage’ Steffi to display her ‘assets’.

I took the seizers from the drawer and quickly cut Steffi’s top in half! “Now, sweetheart…try this on. “ While Steffi was puling over the top and struggling to cover her firm breasts with the modified length, I took the opportunity to lift up the hem of her skirt. Just as I had thought! I shook my head. “No dear!”, I said in a disapproving tone. “Those ‘grandma’ panties will not do ether. Take it off to.” “In fact we’ll go through your entire dresser and collect all of your ‘sensible’ things and throw them out too, and we’ll buy you some ‘nice’ things when we go out shopping today.” I emphased the word ‘nice’.

“But for now, sit down on daddies’ lap and let me show you what I’m doing.” I let Steffi sit on my lap and, looking over her shoulder, I explained, “You see sweetie…this web site is called Literotica. People post erotic stories and pics. Then I opened the new account I started and continued, “See, I started an account for you called, “daddieslittleslut”. “ I continued, “And I just posted a story about how I took your thought virginity and how you took my cock all the way down.” Then I opened the pic that I had just uploaded, “And see sweetie, here’s the pic I took of you of your pretty face with all of daddies cum on it!” “And look, there are already two thousand views! Not bad for just a start.” I paused and placed my hand on Steffi’s leg and moved it up to her still virgin pussy and then said, “Just think how many views we’ll get when I post about how I made you a ‘woman’!”

Just then I noticed a little spot on her hair and realized that it was a drop of my cum that she apparently didn’t see. I smiled again and knew that we would have some ’fun’ with this too.
 
Last edited:
"Wow! People are interested in us? You mean 2 thousand people have read this? Have seen me covered in your cum? Oh my!"

The idea was incredibly erotic, but I couldn't help wondering if someone from school might see it? I didn't want to spoil the excitement, so I said nothing, figuring happily that people would find out soon enough that I've become a slut.

It was quite fun thinking of all those men reading about my training, hopefully being just a little turned on by it. It made me want to masturbate, and I started rocking, rubbing my bare shaved pussy against his hand.

His hand was so nice on my pussy; reassuring and comfy. Like the way he improved my outfit. I had to admit to myself that I felt really sexy in the cut-short tank top, the way he made me, mmm MADE ME mmm, take off my bra and panties, sitting here with no underwear on! It made me almost giggle, it was so delicious!

It had also felt really sexy taking my things off here, downstairs, in daylight, with the curtains open! I mean, anyone could have walked by and seen us! I didn't know if anyone had, but it was a lovely thought! I couldn't wait to tell mum how well I was doing; I'd send her a link to this web site as soon as we got back from shopping.

It was nice to know that he was proud of my tits, that he wanted to show them off. I was certainly discovering that it can be a lot of fun being a slut! I was so excited about our next lesson, and rubbed even harder against his hand.

"So are we going to buy sexy stuff for me to wear then? Will I wear it to school too? If you're going to throw out all the undies I have now?"
 
OOC: Sorry for not posting. Been working hard and playing hard.
Andrea, Hope we can still continue. Would it be ok if your character was a bit more timid? Might be fun if ‘daddy’ needed to use a bit of convincing or force.

IC:
“Oh…Yes. Daddy’s going to buy you some nice stuff.”, I said in a sly tone. Then I continued, “Not just clothes but some…<sly tone>…nice little toys that I think you’ll like to ‘play’ with.” I paused and then continued, “Now and get all your bras and panties and meet me in the car!” I lifted up the short hem of Steffi’s skirt and gave her ass a little SLAP!

I walked to the gradge and started the car and drove it out to the front curb and waited for Steffi while the motor was running. While I was waiting for Steffi the cable truck puled up. ‘Crap’, I thought. The cable guy was supposed to come buy today to ad a line to Steffi’s bedroom. I was going to do that as a surprise for her so she could surf the web and reply to her soon-to-be followers. Shortly, Steffi came running out the front door with an armload of bras and panties. As she turned around to close the door she carelessly reached for the door handle and about half of the underwear fell to the ground. At that moment I said to the cable guy, who had his eyes transfixed on Steffi’s ass!,…”Um…you know…I totally screwed up. I totally forgot about this. Is there anyway you could comeback tomorrow?” Then I mentioned, “I won’t be home…but Steffi can let you in…”
 
I hurried back downstairs, not wanting to keep him waiting, my arms full of my loosely gathered underwear. It was amazingly sexy fun, what we were doing, but I was a little nervous about going outside wearing so little. I mean, it was one thing to have my story on a web-site that I hoped no-one from school would see, just anonymous strangers wanking as they read about me, but to actually be seen? By mt friends? Teachers?

Not concentrating as I closed the door, I dropped some of the undies, and bent awkwardly to puck them up, then turned to join Tom a the car. I noticed him talking to some guy and I blushed as I carried my bras and panties to the car. Why hadn't I just put them in a bag? I wondered to myself.
 
“Umm…ya…no problem. I can come back tomorrow. ”, said the cable guy while gawking Steffi’s naked ass and even a glimpse of her naked pussy slit, while she bent over to pick up her dropped bras and panties. I smiled slyly knowing that the cable guy would be installing more than just a ‘cable’ tomorrow.

Steffi ran up to the car, passing the cable guy on the way, and got in still clutching all her undies. As I to drive off I mentioned to Steffi what I had instore for her. I didn’t want to give away to much, but just enough to keep her guessing. “The first place we’re going to is…well…it’s kind of a ‘toy’ shop. But it’s a toys shop for grown-ups.” I looked over at the naïve Steffi and patted her leg. “I hope you’ll like it.” “I’m going to buy you some nice things.” “After the toy shop I want to buy you some…umm…well some julery.” “you’d like to do all that wouldn’t you sweetheart?” I was playing games with Steffi, and I’m sure she knew it, but I still wanted to have her in suspense.

We drove into town and I parked in the lot behind the adult shop. This parking lot was off the main street in town and there are always people coming and going. “Ok, sweetie…now first lets get rid of all those rags.” I pointed to a public garbage can on the sidewalk and said, “Now, you go and dump those things and meet me in the shop.” I wanted to see the anticipation in Steffi ‘s face when she knew that she would be all alone and in an awkward situation. As Steffi and I got out of the car and I pressed the button on my key farb to lock the doors. The car doors made the unmistakable sound of locking. Now Steffi was committed. She colden’t go back. I started walking in the direction of the shop and noticed a few young guys milling around in the vicinity of the trash can. I wondered if they might be from Steffi’s high school and if she knew them.
 
I wasn't sure about walking through the car park in my too-short skirt and a thin tank top that barely covered my breasts, but as soon as I left the car with the undies clutched against me Tom was out too, and had it locked!

Glancing anxiously behind me at the car, I steeled myself to the task Tom had set, of dumping my old undies in the trash can and then going into the shop. I'd been so busy checking where the shop door was, and distracted by the locking of the car, I hadn't noticed the group of boys wandering towards the same trash can I was heading for.

Yikes! And they seemed to have noticed me! I turned my eyes to the ground, not looking up at them, hoping they'd ignore me as I got closer.

When I was about a metre away I got ready to dump the undies I was clutching when one of them called my name.

"Steffi? Is that you?" he called.

I tried to ignore him, now feeling nervous and a little scared, and I threw the bundle of garments towards the trash; only a few of them made the target!

I turned quickly without answering and hurried off towards the shop door that Tom had used, hoping to find him quickly. When I yanked the door open I could hear the footsteps of the boys following me, and once in side the unfamiliar store I realised that I couldn't see Tom anywhere!
 
OOC: I think we could use a few "fine young men" from Steffi's high school to tease her a bit. (no sex for now). Remember, Steffi was just seen dumping some bras and panties in a trash can and practically running, with her too short pleated skirt flashing her firm ass, into an adult sex supply shop, with flashing lights, etc. This would be just a short gig.
SA
 
Last edited:
OOC: still looking for a guy or two to teas and cop a feel of the helpless little Steffi.

IC: I washed Steffi as she walked across the parking lot to the trash can while her too sort pleated skirt flipped up with each step she took and gave teasing glimpses of her firm, round and tanned ass. I had to smile slyly as I saw some young men also watching her like tigers about to pounce for the kill! I left Steffi to her fate. Not knowing if she would be left alown or raped!

I stepped into the adult 'toy' shop and looked around for my brother, the owner. Sandy, was working the register. She was dressed in a low cut tank top which showed her full chest through the thin material of her top. "Hey lover! I hear you're breaking in a virgin!", she said lewdly and with a smile. The other customers looked at us. I walked up to her, put my finger in her top, puled her to me and gave her a kiss. "Ya...she's...umm...well she'll be right in." I paused and said, "But where's my dame brother?" "He's in the back.", she replied. I slapped Sandy's face and she smiled! She is a born sub, and I hoped that Steffi would turn into the same.

I walked into the back store room and found my brother at his desk. He looked up at me and said, "Hey, you fucker! How's to going with the bitch's daughter?" He continued, "I still think I got you in a sucker bet." I just smiled and waited for Steffi to walk in so my brother Jim could take a look at her.
 
I stood a moment just inside the store as the door swung shut behind me, drowning out the sound of the following footsteps.

A quick glance round had my eyes like saucers. When Tom said it as an Adult store, I hadn't been prepared for the incredible array of blatantly sexual material on display.

There was an attractive young woman behind the cashier's desk; she was dressed quite provocatively which gave me a little confidence, and I stepped further in to the shop throwing a nervous smile in her direction.

Looking for any sign of Tom, I smoothed my too-short skirt to cover myself a little more adequately, and wandered along a couple of aisles.

To my dismay he was nowhere to be seen, so I returned to the cashier.

"Er, excuse me, but did a man just come in here? I'm supposed to be with him?" I asked, not exactly oozing confidence.
 
Back
Top