Authors! Sign in here!

Hi all

I have been a lurker here for many years and just recently started writing. I LOVE writing, I get all excited (in many ways) when I have a good idea to run with. However, my ideas are few and far between. So I am introducing myself here. I hope I will get inspired by something here.

If you read my stories and like them, and have a specific idea you'd like me to consider, please do PM me. I'm all ears!
 
Another November baby. Hello PEACH.

In my early days of writing, I would often read through threads and the works of other authors. I found it often inspired ideas of my own. Nowadays, it's finding time to actually write everything as I do this for a living.

Best of luck

BrettJ in Canada
 
Greetings

Hello Literotica. My name is Aulcidus and I am an author to this site although I am more in the Text With Voice category. I started doing audios after lurking on this site for two months and since then...well I have had a wonderful time. I have met many interesting individuals and learned more about turn-ons and offs as well as what I like, and boy do I like trying out new things.

Most of my stories are usually fantasies that I have and how I would like to go about it. It always deals with one other person and usually in a romantic/relationship kind of way, although there are a few where its more one-sided. I have some submissive as well as dominating audios and I am exploring more to integrate into the audios. I am a virgin and most of my audios will give off that impression but so far it hasn't harmed me and it seems to work in my favor.

Anymore you would like to know, you can contact me, check out my profile or just listen to my stories. I like what this site has given me and coming up soon is my one-year anniversary to this site, so hopefully many more years to come. Take care and I'll see you on the other side.

Without Wax,
Aulcidus
 
I know I have posted in this (or Risia's) thread before, but now that my first submission is finally pending I figured I'd post in here once more and say HI. :)

This first submission is in the Letters & Transcripts category and is in second person. (At least, I think that's what it's called... First person narrative, but using "you" as if talking to the reader... Is that second person?)

My mind still is full of ideas so hopefully more submissions will begin rolling off the "pen"! :) This letter format has seemed to help clear my writer's block and has been just what I needed.

In general, I don't think I'd have a problem with any of Lit's categories. I am a pansexual Pagan who finds beauty in all things in life, and certainly in all people regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identification.

I'll be sure to have a link to my "story page" once my submission is accepted!
 
Good luck with your first submission.

First person is with the author narrating the story "I walked into the room". 2nd person is "He walked into the room".

BrettJ in Canada
 
Good luck with your first submission.

First person is with the author narrating the story "I walked into the room". 2nd person is "He walked into the room".

BrettJ in Canada

Hmmm, I thought that was third person when the author writes "he did this"..."she did that". Is there a name to the writing style when the author uses "you" to address the reader?

Thanks for the good luck, by the way! :)
 
Now I'm confused - you might be right about third person. I've been writing so much lately I lost track.

But 1st is definitely writing about "yourself" as a character. I've never been sure about the "you" style, but I don't care for it and don't use it. I can never get into the story in those.

Writing can be addictive, so watch out.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Now I'm confused - you might be right about third person. I've been writing so much lately I lost track.

But 1st is definitely writing about "yourself" as a character. I've never been sure about the "you" style, but I don't care for it and don't use it. I can never get into the story in those.

Writing can be addictive, so watch out.

BrettJ in Canada

The only time I would use the "you" style is for submissions in the Letters category. :) It's certainly not my favorite and I wouldn't even care for it in a long story.
 
I'd use it as part of a story within a story or as an essay, but otherwise, no.

It somehow takes me out of the fantasy / erotic elements of the story.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
Hello. I post under the name urban_legend555 and I have 22 stories available on Literotica scattered over the Erotic couplings, Loving wives and Non Consent categories. I have in the past, and still occasionally do, post on other sites. In some cases I've posted elsewhere because a particular story had under eighteens in it. Although I have no interest in participating in sexual activities with children, [strong under aged sexuality comment removed per forum rules.] Teens having sex with teens is a constant in society since the beginning of time. But I respect that is the rule here and abide by it.
I haven't written on requested themes but I have done stories based on the experiences of others as they were relayed to me. "Aberration of Trust" is one on fhem. I also enjoy themes with an historical context such as "The Breeding Shed", and "Cooperating with the Enemy".
If anyone has suggestions or comments or if I can be of any help feel free tocontact me .
[Email removed per violation of forum rules.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I thought that was third person when the author writes "he did this"..."she did that". Is there a name to the writing style when the author uses "you" to address the reader?

Thanks for the good luck, by the way! :)

First person: I did it.
Second person: You need to do it.
Third person: He/she/it/they will do it.
 
Hi there I am Rogueslady, and I am new here. I like to read about most things ranging from straight up sex, blow jobs, being ate out, to spanking. I am hoping to write and am working on something. I am willing to give feedback on anything. Oh and I do like to write dirty!
 
Writing is just a matter of thinking of ideas and expressing them creatively. Once you get started, while not easy it isn't as hard as you might think. Believe me, after the amount I've written (and I do it for a living) I ought to know.

If ever unsure in the early days, find some feedback, get an editor and ALWAYS use spell check.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Writing is just a matter of thinking of ideas and expressing them creatively. Once you get started, while not easy it isn't as hard as you might think. Believe me, after the amount I've written (and I do it for a living) I ought to know.

If ever unsure in the early days, find some feedback, get an editor and ALWAYS use spell check.

BrettJ in Canada
How long you been writing?
 
I have always enjoyed writing, but have been on this site for 8 years with 428 stories to my credit. Professionally, I just passed 1400 stories.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Yes it is ROGUES but I enjoy it (most times) and enjoy pleasing my readers. I still get fan mail and enjoy it.

Passed 1400 stories (for work) last week and haven't run dry yet.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Yes it is ROGUES but I enjoy it (most times) and enjoy pleasing my readers. I still get fan mail and enjoy it.

Passed 1400 stories (for work) last week and haven't run dry yet.

BrettJ in Canada
Well that is good that your inspiration does not escape you!
 
Indeed it is or I'd be out more than a few paycheques.

BrettJ in Canada
 
intro

Hi all! My name is Morbid, or Morby, which ever you prefer. There's not a lot to know about me except for I'm a writer and I love a challenge. I write pretty much anything and am planning on posting more of my stories on here. Currently I'm looking to write out people's fantasies or ideas. I think it would be a great writing challenge for me and I know I could have a lot of fun! I don't discriminate against genre and I do try my best. If there's something you think I could do more than another person, please let me know.
All the best!
-Morby
 
Back
Top