Say Hello to the Temptresss

True

You are truly a temptress. Love the home from work pic. I don't think we'd get dinner if I saw you like that when I got home :)

P1220830_zps2eaaca26.jpg

I think I can get to it from there! Love the pose. I would love to pleasure you with my mouth before taking you, just as you are in this pose! You could put your hands against the far wall to help push back against my thrusts!! :eek::devil:

been a while

Hello, my sexy tempting goddess! Its been a while since i posted or we chatted, but i have spent many mornings working off a woody to you. This new pic makes me just want to stick my face deep in your ass, take a big whiff, then rip your panties off or pull them to the side and work my tongue in and out of your ass and pussy. Mmm

Would it be wierd if I did?

Up to you - I'll never see it! (But you can send me a photo of it afterwards!)

Hello, my sexy tempting goddess! Its been a while since i posted or we chatted, but i have spent many mornings working off a woody to you. This new pic makes me just want to stick my face deep in your ass, take a big whiff, then rip your panties off or pull them to the side and work my tongue in and out of your ass and pussy. Mmm

Ain't that nice?:eek:

Back