As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever worry about making a mistake?
In the chain of events, the nurse is the last link. We are champions of safety. Much of my day is spent, checking and double checking everything- everything.
To answer the question: I am aware of the potential for error, fear is not the word: I am aware.

In the chain of events, the nurse is the last link. We are champions of safety. Much of my day is spent, checking and double checking everything- everything.
To answer the question: I am aware of the potential for error, fear is not the word: I am aware.

Perfect answer!...fear can delay a critical decision...awareness aids the decision making process.

My Nurse Assistant bought me hot chocolate with whipped cream and I am so happy sweet this Sunday morning. My blood stream is swirling delightfully.
Love me love me.

This place sure is a pervy hosital. General Surgeon tells me he will buy me a "Shake Weight" for Christmas. I have no idea what it is. He shows me a video commercial on his phone for this contraption.

What the fuck? Does he think I need excercise?
I can give a great handy.
I don't need fucking practice with a "shake weight."

This place sure is a pervy hosital. General Surgeon tells me he will buy me a "Shake Weight" for Christmas. I have no idea what it is. He shows me a video commercial on his phone for this contraption.

What the fuck? Does he think I need excercise?
I can give a great handy.
I don't need fucking practice with a "shake weight."

:eek:...He does not think you need practice, he just wants to watch your chesticles bounce with the rebound action....:eek:

:eek:...He does not think you need practice, he just wants to watch your chesticles bounce with the rebound action....:eek:
ya ya. Chesticles! I wear tight constrictive undergarments. I refuse to bounce!
Sometimes I imagine cutting this bra off with some trauma shears.

Hello, sweet nurse and gifted writer! :kiss: Always good to see you about.
:kiss: Thank you! Unfortunately the alphabet grew legs and ran away from me. I thought about chasing the letters all over town but then I remembered that they always come tip-toeing back into my brain: so I will wait for them and then cook word soup again one day. :heart:

this or that.
now or never.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyLzQrors9g
it ain't cool being no fool! :eek:

Last night I had a dream. Fave Cardio MD pressed his wet with tears face to my face.
I told him: I am leaving. I will pursue neurology now, although cardiac will always be my first true love.
He told me: Your purpose is to amuse me, skipping along in rhythm with the bleep bling ding of the hearts electrical activity traced on small pieces of paper. What face will entertain me when you are gone?
I told him: A new face will replace this face, eventually. I am not the only eccentric nurse spinning telemetry packs in this world.
He said nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back