Pennsylvania Sound Off

I have 2 free passes for RosFest in Gettysburg today!!!

Hey there,.....looking for a female to play with,..or a couple in Gettysburg tonight. I have 2 free passes for the entire event today. I'll be performing this evening and staying til tomorrow. Contact me here...and we will go from there!!! Ciao D

Good Morning Pa Peeps! Beautiful but chilly day today. How is everyone doing and what are you doing? :)

I went out in shorts and a hoodie with flip flops...Its a lil too chilly for those..not as warm as yesterday was.

I went out in shorts and a hoodie with flip flops...Its a lil too chilly for those..not as warm as yesterday was.

I did the same, short, short sleeved shirt and sandals...back inside to change now in jeans and a sweater. LOL. It looked warm!! Yesterday was great. I even got some sunburn.

Be careful the ticks are out for those who walk and hike.

I'm good in just shorts and a tshirt today... but i'm generally a warm person... Yesterday was much warmer tho...

I did the same, short, short sleeved shirt and sandals...back inside to change now in jeans and a sweater. LOL. It looked warm!! Yesterday was great. I even got some sunburn.

Be careful the ticks are out for those who walk and hike.

ticks fear me...You saying i shoudl cancel my walk/run around the lake?

ticks fear me...You saying i shoudl cancel my walk/run around the lake?

hell no...never not do what you are gonna do because of the little tiny tick! I was out yesterday and they seem to love me. Was just a heads up and if they fear you, then no worries. Maybe i should walk with you and they would leave me alone! :)

hell no...never not do what you are gonna do because of the little tiny tick! I was out yesterday and they seem to love me. Was just a heads up and if they fear you, then no worries. Maybe i should walk with you and they would leave me alone! :)

you're always invited !

I have been trying to do that more and more.
Especially when I see all the bad news on TV.
I am very blessed and I need to remember that.

Definitely need to remember your blessings every day!

I'm not far from PA - just how sassy are you?

30 m harrisburg pa... looking for naughty girls 21-45 for play time... pm me or I'm yahoo. goaliestick29

Back