Confessions of a Very Naughty Wife [open ]

As I walked into the room, I saw Angelique on her knees, in front of a young man, who had a big hard-on going. I reconized old man Carl, tied to the bed, a pair of panties stuffed in his mouth, preventing him from talking. Wasting no more time, I set up the camcorder on the tripod, zooming in on all three participants, before zeroing in on the lovely Angelique. She was busy, servicing the young man's penis.

I watched for awhile, waiting for a chance to join in. My own cock was almost erect, as it usually was when I thought about the naughty, married brat, Angelique ! Virtually unnotied, I stripped off my clothes, wanting to be ready when needed.

I didn't have long to wait ! Before long, Angel, using her skillful tongue, brought Toby to orgasm ! Knowing he would need alittle time to recover, I moved over in front of her. She did not hesitate, but grabbed my prick, and placed it in her mouth. Meanwhile, Toby moved over to the bed and untied Carl, placing him on his knees, only a foot or so away from us, saying he could now see the action better !

The poor guy was almost in tears, not that I felt any sympathy for him. Toby had tied his hands behind his back, so the panty gag was still in place. His beautiful wife was on her knees, her wicked mouth making my cock as big and hard as it could possiablly get !

After a few minutes, Toby suggested that Angelique get on the bed, [ he adjusted the camera in that direction] while he held her legs open, so I could eat her cunt, since I had not had the pleasure yet. This position also made it easy for her to make his cock hard again with her mouth, at the same time ! I knelt down before her, my tongue slipping into her wet and very creamy pussy...
 
Angelique {in heaven}

I had reached the point of DESPERATION ! My pussy was simply on fire...actually ACHING for a HARD cock...to pound me senseless !!! And Drake's tongue was only making it worse...

Here, I was...spread out on the bed, my legs being held open by a young, well-hung stud, while another knelt between them, using his mouth to worship my WET and naughty cunt !!! Meanwhile, my hand held Toby's cock, as my own lips and tongue, licked and sucked him to complete hardness again ! Making him ready...while my very own husband, just sat there and watched...and it was all being captured on video tape !

The next thing I knew, Toby shifted...and then I felt his mouth and hands on my breasts, causing my nipples to stiffen...again ! Oh God ...the feeling of four STRONG, rough hands, touching my body...doing whatever they desired. Turning me into their whore...nothing but a wicked PLAYTHING !!!
" What do you want, Angelique ? Why don't you show' rich' daddy what you want. Tell HIM what you want..." Toby sneered.
" OH GOD...NO !!!" I moaned, as I moved my cunt, up and down , on Drake's willing face. Suddenly, Toby pulled my nipple with his teeth... I tried to twist away, not really wanting too get away...
Drake stood up, his big, hard cock pressed againest my helpless, soaked pussy...barely touching...yet rubbing lightly...

The anticipation was driving me wild !!!
 
I don't even think Miss A. realized what her husband was going to get to watch...and I'm not sure even she had an idea what Drake and I were going to do. But when he looked at me with a look of "so this is your little fuck toy too, eh?.."..we knew it was time to show her husband what a slut she was...as if he didn't already know.

I shifted around, so that I was straddling Miss A., my cock dangling in her face. Looking at Drake, I held her legs open, as he used his fingers to bang her pussy...but it was obvious she needed more. And the wimp just laid on the bed, moaning; I couldn't tell whether he was enjoying it, as it looked like his tiny little cock was hard, or if this was pure torture.

I held her legs back for Drake, as I felt her tongue tease my cock, and my balls. She was dying to be fucked, but I think her two studs were not exactly thinking she would get exactly what she wanted. It was time to show her what it was like for her to be begging for what she wants, rather than the way she likes it to be, with her in charge.

"So Miss A, looks to me like you need to get fucked, don't you?.."...I teased...letting my cock dangle in her face, as she was at our mercy. Drake watched, and it was obvious his cock was ready to take the plunge deep inside her.

"Think maybe you better ask hubby if it is ok your two studs start giving it to you like you really need it?...c'mon, ask him...you're our slut tonite...get permission from your wimpy hubby, and you can find out what it is like to have two cocks pound you until you can't take anymore..."...
 
I turned to look at my husband, who was kneeling on the floor. Carl looked to be in a shock...but his eyes seemed strange...as if excited, somewhat.Could it be true...was he really enjoying seeing his own wife with these two studs ? and being humilated at the same time !

" Oh sweetheart...you don't mind if...if Drake puts his big cock in my...p-p-pussy...do you ?" I asked him, not quite believing I was actually asking his permission, or that this was really happening.
Carl shook his head...knowing there was nothing he could do to prevent it, anyway.
" Look at your wife, Carl, see how wet her pussy is ! Does she get that way for you, old man ?" Toby sneered, spreading my legs open as far as they could go...then I felt Drake's hard dick slip in, about an inch, spreading the folds of my excited cunt even further !
" Damn ! Is she TIGHT...and HOT ! " Drake announced.
Not wanting to be left out, Toby slipped his cock back into my willing mouth...

Drake began to move, slowly at first...going deeper with each gentle thrust...
 
Drake

The truth being, I did not care if the old, rich geezer gave his permission or not, nothing short of death could stop me from fucking his wife's hot, tight and creamy pussy !

I slide my massive cock head into Angelique's silky cunt, and started to move my hips, going alittle further with each thrust ! Never had my dick felt so hard, and so big. Let them all watch, I was taking my time, loving every second of this ! I stopped in mid-stroke, feeling her cunt grip me, seeming to spasm around my cock, and then she began to move...taking me deeper ! Using all of my endurance, I forced myself to hold still, letting Angel 'dance', resisting the urge to move with her !
I glanced down at her, taking Toby's dick in her mouth, at the same time while she was riding me, and the camera catching this all on film.
Finally I began to move again, faster and harder !
"Oh Drake...please don't ever stop ! " she moaned, increasing the pace herself, meeting my hard thrusts ! My balls were now slapping her fine ass cheeks !
" Oh God...help me ! I'm such a SLUT ! " FUCK ME...YOU BASTARD ! " Angelique cried, removing Toby's cock from her lips.
I slammed into her cunt, fighting for control, I didn't want to lose it yet...I felt her stocking-clad legs wrap around my waist, one of her heels bite into my skin...her fingernails suddenly rake across my chest ! Angelique's back arched, and her eyes grew wide and seemed to glaze over ! Then I heard her scream, and felt her whole body stiffen...and this time the spasms were far more noticable, as her cunt contracted around my dick...the hot liquid gush !
I continued to fuck her, until I could hold back no more, needing relief, and then I pulled out, my cum shooting up, to land on her stomach...

Toby did not waste any time, because he turned her over and mounted Angelique from behind ! He grabbed her hair with one hand, using it to force her head back... and with the other hand, he slapped Angel's fine, firm butte... spanking her!
" You naughty little married bitch ! "
[ SLAP ]
Stumbling back to the tripod, I zoomed the lens in for a close-up !
 
Last edited:
I do declare...I was finally getting what I deserved !!! { SLAP}

If only Carl had taken charge, instead of spoiling me, giving me everything my heart desired, except what I REALLY needed...maybe I would not have been such a BAD little wife ! On the other hand, I just couldn't help it...there was something about a strong, muscled, dominate man, that made me MELT ! It was true...I acted like a proper lady, the GOOD little wifey, on the outside, all full of southern charm...but on the inside, behind closed doors, well...I let my hair down !!! My mind and body BETRAYED me, and my fantasies took control !
It did not matter now...anyway !

Toby pulled my head back by my hair, forcing my back to arch, and my ass to rise higher, and then shoved his hard dick into my drenched pussy. Within seconds, he was pounding, taking me in front of poor Carl ! He vividly described the way my pussy felt, as his long, powerful strokes slammed into me, again and again ! Toby spared none of the details, in fact this only seemed to drive him on ! It wasn't long before I felt that wonderful feeling of pleasure wash over my entire body, and the hot, exploding gush...his and mine !!!

*****__ ******__ *****__*****__*****__*****


Later that evening, after they had left{ after demanding Carl serve them drinks and light the cigars he had provided} I lay soaking in the whirlpool bath, surrounded by scented candles. My husband came in and sat on the edge of the tub, holding his head in his hands, not looking at me. No words were spoken...at first.
Could this possiably be the end ? My own guilt was overwhelming.
" I'm sorry Angelique...I need some time to...to sort this out. I'll go and stay at the hotel for awhile." he said, a tear running down his face.
" You don't have to go darling, this is your home."
Carl laughed bitterly. I could not blame him, really. He stood up, " I do not think I can forgive you...this time, Angelique !"
With that said, he turned and walked out, and the rest is history. No...he would be back, I was sure of it. At least to strip me of everything that was mine. There was no way he was going to give up that easy ! Men were to full of pride...although Carl's was wounded, he would get over it.
How could he be such a tiger in the boardroom, and such a spineless wimp in the bedroom ?
It was ashame...Carl couldn't handle his own wife, we could have been so happy together !!! He just did not realize how lucky he really was !!!
Yes...he would come crawling back...I was sure of it !
 
Last edited:
Drake [ the next day]

It didn't take long before Carl called me, how he got my number, I don't know. I did know what he wanted, and that was the video tape, and he offered quite a large sum for it ! This came as no surprise, because Angelique called also, although she didn't have money to offer...
I decided to bide my time until the price went up, so I changed my phone number. Don't call me, I'll call you, I'll be in touch with you soon ! Hee-he.
Of course Toby found out, probably through Angel, and wanted half of the proceeds, since it had been his idea to make the tape in the first place. Damn, everyone is too greedy !!!
 
PART 2

Oh, what a wicked web we weave !!!

I have decided to make a few changes in my life. No longer will I allow men to use me, and if that includes being a BITCH, well then so be it ! I would much rather USE them !!! I am so tired of being a victim, if you know what I mean !
Let me explain...my dear hubby, the rich but NOT too powerful Carl, thinks he can just walk out of my LIFE, abandon me, because of a few 'affairs' in which he participated in too, and then think I will walk away with nothing but the clothes on my back ! Carl wants a divorce and expects me to give up my mansion, my sports car, my jewels, and my country club membership without a fight ! I am going to prove that I am not afraid of his legal beagle ATTORNY !!!

It seems there is a certain ' report' or' document' on our computer from a N- SNARE LTD, Bradley Scott, that contains information or a description of my ALLEDGED activities when we were on vacation down in the Carribean Islands.
So Carl and his low life lawyer are sending over a computer geek to retrieve this info, since Carl lost the password or something, and this guy has the legal right to search for it !{ I call this an invasion of privacy}
To make matters worse, Drake { the male stripper}who I trusted as a friend, has changed his phone number, and took a leave of absence, along with the dreadful video tape !!!

Alone .... but always determined... Angelique
:kiss:
 
Last edited:
5’11’ 190 lbs semi-athletic. Babyfaced 23 and still gets carded.

Name’s Eric Peters, I served my country for 4 years as a information systems technician. I made seconded Class petty officer (E5) and they waned to send me to sea. I said fuck that.

I’m 23 and had my Collage fund and thought to my self why the hell stay in. I took my Honorable discharge and started taking Collage classes. An old Navy Legal friend of mine who I worked with at my last command setting up his computer had retired after 20 years. He got setup as a paralegal at a Law office in the same city I’m going to collage in.

We’ve maintained semi contact. Had a few beers. Though we worked a lot together there was a generation gap so we weren’t that close. He called me one day and asked if I could use some work. I though sure extra money never hurt. I went down to his law office and the Attorney asked to talk with me. He said that what he hand in mind wasn’t truly legal. That it could be with a court order and we were going on, um.. the Ignorance of this lady. Apparently there is some incriminating Evidence on her computer. We can use it because it’s the husbands, however he’s forgotten the password. They needed someone to pretend they had the right to be there and extract the husband old file. It will take a lot of digging and then breaking. They were all computer dumb so could not give me many details about what program the dam thing was even in. the Money was right so I agreed to do it. If caught I would play dumb.

So I went home hoped on some hacker Forums and some crack sights. Made my self-a CD with every Password breaker I could find. As well as my favorite Hex-editor and what ever else I might need. Took my cd throw it in my laptop case and head over to the address.

Wearing just some tight jeans and a white tee-shirt I knock on her door. Take out the Fake legal document saying I had a right to be there. And wait. And wait. I knock again. And wait. I hear some fumbling inside and the door opens. If she’s hot I may not beable to pull this off. I take a deep breath and stand up stright. As the door opens.
 
Angelique

I stepped into my white five inch heels, checking out my reflection in the mirror. Perhaps my white dress was a bit too short to be wearing to a lawyers office, but it did accent my long, shapely legs to my best advantage, as did the black silk stockings I wore. This meant wearing a garterbelt, of course, and a pair of my favorite sheer, see thru white panties. I smiled to myself...my hair was looking good, one side held up by a pearl comb, to match my necklace, and the other side I let down with a single, thick curl hanging, almost in my face.
If Carl could only see me now, he would eat his heart out, and maybe stop these silly divorce proceedings.
I thought I heard someone knocking on the door ! I listened...then another knock. I hurried downstairs, wondering who it could be !

When I opened the front door, I wasn't prepared to greet the young hunk of man who stood there ! I was sure I had never seen him before, or I would remember it ! He was VERY good-looking, to say the least !
" Yes...may I help you ? " I asked, my voice dripping honey.
He smiled, then held up a piece of paper, " My name is Eric Peters, and I am here to serve this legal warrant."
I took the paper from him with a sinking feeling, my heart actually skipped a beat, knowing what it was...
" This is an OUTRAGE....how can they DO this ? " I said, my anger getting the best of me after reading a few lines of the offical document. I almost slammed the door in his face, but thought better of it !
Eric Peters just stood there, saying nothing.
" I was on my way, this very moment, to go see MY lawyer about this- this invasion of privacy !!!" I announced, " But very well, come on in...for the time being."
I stepped aside to let him enter, seeing I had no choice in the matter.

Once inside the foyer, I paced back and forth, my heels clacking loudly on the marble floor. It was apparent...it was too late...the attorney I had talked to on the phone, had informed me{ for free } that in this situation I could file an injunction to stop it, but only if I wasn't served by them first...in that case, I would have to co-operate.{ My attorney had also told me that it would take an expert to find the missing password } so there was still a chance it couldn't be done !
But what if he finds my nude pictures ? There were certain things I considered very private !
I looked Eric Peters over ...while being a handsome hunk, he did seem too young to be an expert !
" Our...I mean, my computer is upstairs...in my bedroom. I will show you where it is. " I said, in a cold tone of voice. I may have to co-operate, but that does not mean I can't be a BITCH about it !

After all, this was my new title...Angelique the Bitch...I reminded myself !
 
Eric

Ok she bought it I’m in. But did she have to be so hot, a little older then me, just how I like it and that tiny dress. She must be going out or something. Did she say bedroom. Dam this is going to be harder the I thought. Harder, yea that too.

“Mama, this might take quite a while, if you need to go somewhere you can trust me. I am a professional. But please don’t shoot the messenger. This is nothing personal to me. And if you’re wondering about privacy I used to old a Top Secret Clearance for the Navy.” I tried to reassure her. I hope she doesn’t know anyone with a Government Clearance then she’d know if you can’t talk about work, one tends to Talk a lot about personal things and gossip.

“Anything I see other then the Described Document is inadmissible. So no worries ok ma’am.” More bullshit. How far will this hole go. Fuck it it’s good money.

Watching her pace back and forth. Got me looking at things I shouldn’t have. It’s not often you get to see a women for all angles. Nice legs. Good sized tits, a nice ass. Did I see a garterbelt?

“Yes ma’am to your bedroom.” I couldn’t help but almost giggle at that. But she was so cold. She’s defiantly angry I’m here. We’ll what did I expect. Is any part of this going to be enjoyable?

“Angelique? Is it?” I said. Following behind her a bit far. Hoping the stairs may reveal a little more then the pacing did. I’m not beyond cheap thrills. It is because I’m young? Naw, I’m just a perv. Wonder what else might be on this computer. It’s got to be steamy. Following her up the stairs. Leering back holy shit was that see through panties. Black stalkings, she was out to charm or seduce someone. Was that person I? Well my cock certainly thought it was. And my stupid ass wore tight jeans. Oh well, I’ve deal with erections before. I’ll just pay It no mind and hope she didn’t pick up on me peeking.
 
Angelique

Eric followed me up the stairs, towards my bedroom, and I imagined he was using the oppurtunity to check out the view of my barely concealed ass in my short dress. Good...let him look, I so loved to tease !!! I thought. Besides, he or any other male had better not touch though, since I was bound and determined to keep my promise...no more affairs ! I was NOT going to let any male take advantage of me again ! No matter how goodlooking they were !!!
It was a promise I hoped I could keep...in spite of myself.

Once inside the master bedroom, I pointed to the computer, which was sitting on an oak desk, and crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for him to do his 'dirty' work. Now it was my turn to check out his ass in those tight jeans, as he walked towards the computer desk ! I glanced away suddenly...trying not to think about what his muscled hardbody would look like naked.
" If you will excuse me, Mr. Peters...I have to go call my attorney, to inform him that I have to cancel my appointment for today." I said, when in truth, Mr. Robbins, the lawyer I was supposed to meet with, had not agreed to represent me yet.
Eric Peters had a worried frown on his face for a second or two.
" I was on my way to a meeting with him, before you arrived. " I explained, but not telling him that I wasn't about to leave him alone, in my home. I wanted to be here, if he managed to find the report from N-Snare LTD Bradley Scott, the detective agency my dear hubby had hired to follow me, when we were on our Carribean vacation last year. The report contained some rather graphic evidence, proof of my infidelity's, while on that trip.
I spun on my heel, and left the room, to go downstairs to make my phone call, out of Eric's earshoot...
 
Angelique

OOC
English Lawyer, working out of Manhattan, age 36, 5 feet 10, brown hair and eyes, muscular body, works out twice a week, pierced left nipple.

IC
Hi, my name is Charles David Fortescue Kilduggan, and I am the third son of Lord Kilduggan.

Oh how I remember you naughty wife.
There we were, sat side by side, in first class on a 747, waiting to leave Heathrow Airport in London, for the States.
The aircraft developed a fault, and they cancelled the flight, offering to put us up in a crummy airport hotel until the next morning.
Do you remember, I would not hear of it, and offered you the use of my town house for the night? My driver Williams, picked us up in the Rolls.
That was some night, was it not dear lady?

I seem to remember that you insisted on calling me Chuck, rather than Charles
 
Last edited:
“Sure ma’am. I’ll be here I got my Mt-Dew and Twinkies. If you can just point to a bathroom I can use if the need arrives you wont even know I’m here.” I sit down at the computer desk restart it and then connect my laptop to the port in the back. Change her systems bios as needed and pop in my CD then fire it up.

No NTFS no NTFS I say in my own mind. Not an issue but would slow everything down finding an administrative login. Ack it is. Check the user log in. one of hers. Gee I wonder to my self. Under login I type ‘administrator’ and leave the Password blank. BINGO, Manufacture default no one changed it, this will be easy. I change the Admin password to something only I would remember an acronym of a favorite song. This is going to be easy.

I’m in my zone now not knowing whether she’s behind me or down stairs I yell. “I’m in no problem, wont take long.”

I look around the programs to see what Word processor they use and any digital Camera or scanner equipment they might have hooked up. Cool It’s a word processor I know. Great, now I just have to sort thew her files and find out which one. I start a search, and sit back and relax. File found.. File found.. File found.. File found.. it just keeps going and going. Oh my god how many documents do they have on here. I do a search of standard pictures too. It doesn’t end. And they didn’t use standard Naming for any of them. FUCK. Doc0001, doc0002 – doc50892. How many are there. imag0002 imag200035. How the hell do they keep track of this shit.

Damit I’m going to be here a long time unless I get lucky. I expected some hacking not finding a Needle in a hay stack then hacking. Fuck, I slink back into my chair and put my head in my hands and open the first File.

Oh this might be funner then i thought.
 

Attachments

  • imag0055.jpg
    imag0055.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Angelique

I dailed Charles Kildugguan's number, the only lawyer I trusted, to cancel today's meeting. He was in town, visiting his family in South Carolina {thank God } and was willing to give me free advice ! He, being a true gentlemen, had told me if there was any way that he could ever help me, a lady in distress, to just give him a call, and he would be there for me !
I do declare...how could I ever forget his accent, let alone his charm ! I mean, this man could talk a lady out of her panties, before she even had a chance to put them on !!! { Not that it worked on me though } Most of the lawyer's I've known, to tell you the truth, are lower than a snake...but Charles{ Chuck} Kilduggan was extra specail at what he did ! Simply the best ! He told me once 'If a man is a tiger in the courtroom, you can bet he is a lion in bed ! So unlike my soon to be ex Carl.
Anyway Charles said he would drop by later...

Worried, I went back upstairs to my bedroom to see how my unwelcome guest was doing. Eric sat at the desk, completely absorbed in his work, so he didn't notice me standing in the doorway, watching him...
When I saw what he was looking at, I almost died !!! I quickly stepped back into the hallway...trying to catch my breath !!!
 
Last edited:
Re: Angelique

My oh my Charlie boy, a call from Angelique. How well I remember that delicious lady, and now she needs help, not just help, but my help.

When I go to see her later today, I think that I will take her some roses, as she did seem a little subdued, thats it, I wil try to cheer her up a little, make her smile.

She really is a beautiful lady, and very desirable, and, if I provided my sevices free of charge, as her friend, and not her lawyer, I will not be bound by any professional ties about personal relationships.
MMMMMMMMM, I wonder.
 
Re: Re: Angelique

*Sitting here, remembering that fabulous evening in London, and how Angel did surprise me.*

Upon leaving the 747, we retired to the First Class lounge, where I called my driver on the phone, instructig him to pick us up, and also, to make sure that there was some chilled champers in the Rolls.

As Angel and I waited for Williams to arrive, we sipped some wine, provided free by British Airways of course. We chatted amicably, indeed, Angel was being a little flirtatious by now. I responded obviously, as any red blooded man would. Jokingly I said

{ Such a shame the flight was cancelled, now we may never join the mile high club now Angel[/i]
That sent her into fits of giggles, before she replied

Maybe we will have to start a ground level club instead my Lord
I laughed

Oh my dear, I am not a Lord, just an English gentleman

She winked at me then


Not too gentle I hope kind Sir

Before I could respond, I heard Williams caling my name, and he gathered up our luggage together, while we moved out to the car.

Once settled in the car, I showed Angel the champers, which made her squeal with delight.
Oh my God, me, in a Rolls Royce, with a Lord, drinking champagne, who would have believed it? Can anyone see us?
Shall I wave?

Sorry my dear, they cannot, all the windows are one way only, even Williams can neither see, nor hear us.


Upon hearing this, Angel drained her glass, put it down, and snuggled up against me, smiling. I put my glass down also, before turning my head, to look at her. She was smiling` up at me, a strange look in her eyes, as her tongue peeked out, to slowly lick her top lip.

I could not resist, and lowered my head to kiss her, just a tender peck I thought. No chance, her left hand grabbed my head, pulling me closer, and she slid her tongue between my lips, finding mine, and rolling hers around it. I responded in kind, deepening the kiss, my hands on her shoulders.

She moved a little, and then I felt her hand, on my thigh, moving up to my zipper, and tugging on it, as she broke from the kiss.
And shuffling back a little, bent over my groin, opening my pants, her fingers circling my now swollen member. I leaned back on the leather seat, in paradise, as she licked at the head of my cock, and then down to the base, and back up.

She swirled her tongue around the head, as her hand cupped my balls bouncing them gently. Then she covered the head, sucking on it, starting to bob up and down. Taking more into her mouth with each dip. God it was wonderful, but I had to stop her, we were almost at my town house. It would never do for Williams to see his Master getiing a blow job in the Rolls.
I eased her away, speaking softly.
We are almost here Angel, I should adjust my dress really.

She raised her head, smiling and licking her lips, then to my utter astonishment, she lifted her skirt, and spread her legs. One hand pulling her panties aside, and she dipped a finger into her pussy, before sliding it between my lips, whispering hoarsely.
Would my Lord like to taste his supper now?
 
Eric Peters

Image after image of nakedness. I couldn’t help my self I look around the room to see if she’s watching. I didn’t see her, already excited by that skimpy dress and watching her near naked ass climb the stairs. My cock was fully hard. It needs to escape. I look around, some more. Some lotion on her night stand next to some tissues. Naked women on the screen. What the fuck was I thinking. I need to go thew some documents. What this? She’s going to this webpage a lot. ] Wrong Turn To Stumptown Great more porn. Only stories this time. After browsing literotica a while I realize I’m not looking for the document. What’s this? Free daily Video. Won’t hurt to peek at this one, damit Lesbians. Well she’s been gone a while I could have had I out and cum already. Fuck it. I get up and look out her bedroom to see if she there. I’ll be real quick like and she won’t catch me. I dash back to the seat and unzip my pants. This is the last time I wear silk boxers in tight jeans. That hasn’t help the situation at all. Looking over my shoulder one last time I pump a few drops of hand lotion in my palm and rub it over my now bulging hard cock. I love this picture of her in the Angel wings. Nice cut and paste job. Cool an ass shot. I browse threw her privet collection with the mouse and keep stroking my cock. I told my self when I started I was going to be quick. But it felt too good. I lost track of how long it takes to get up the stairs and how long I’ve had my cock out. If only I could find that one picture that really made it twitch…
 
Angelique

I was MAD!!!
Just because this young computer hack was good looking, it did NOT give him the right to view my very PRIVATE collection of pictures ! Besides that, he was being paid by my soon to be ex-husband, or by his law firm, who were trying to strip me of all of my worldly pocessions, but Eric was SUPPOSED to be recovering a report from a detective agency !
I took a few deep breath's and then casually walked into the bedroom, acting non-chalant...and then when I turned towards him, I was surprised to see that Eric was stroking his hard cock through his silk boxers !!! He was so into my pic's that he didn't realize that I had returned !!!
I could only stare...My God...how long has it been since I felt a nice, hard, thick cock inside me ? I quickly pushed the thought aside, knowing it had only been a week...and that I vowed never to let a male USE me again !
I watched as Eric masterbated... the scent of hand lotion in the air...and then he slipped his big, shiney shaft through the hole of his boxers...revealing his fine manhood !Oh...why did it have to look so inviting ?
What was a matter with me ? How could I fall apart at the mere sight of a nice cock..again, I started having all these wicked thoughts. It was like... I was always losing control...that I was nothing more than a slave to my desires. I loved the fact of knowing the power I had over men...how they couldn't help getting hard !!! And the power they had over me...making me wet.. and horny !

All of a sudden, Eric must have sensed my presence...because he turned his head, and upon seeing me, his eyes grew wide, but he did not stop what he was doing !
" Mr. Peters...how dare you be so bold in my home ! " I admonished him sternly.
 
Last edited:
eric Peters

Eric couldn’t help it. What he was drooling over on screen was now right in front of him. What was he to do. He didn’t even realize he was still stroking his cock.

“Um, I was just looking around and It’s been a long time for me. I didn’t think you’d be back so soon.” He spoke as if this was some minor embarrassment. Not some huge taboo as it really was. Why was his hand still on his cock. She was right in front of him staring. Not dashing for the phone to call the police like she should be. What was he going to do? More importantly what was she going to do? In an insane situation insanity is the best policy. Not even acknowledging this was her place Eric suddenly started behaving as if she had intruded on him.

“Ok ma’am I know this is a bit weird here. But you just walked in on me. So unless you’d like to help a bit.” He stands up cock in his hand stroking it still looking at her, as a predator would prey. “Just how long were you watching me?” he gets closer to her towering over her. Even exposed his presence was somewhat confident. “how long were you going to watch?” She was standing there in shock. Or was it excitement? He takes her hand and begins to move it over to his cock. As if to replace his hand with hers on the bulging throbbing erection.
 
I could not believe this young man was so bold...to take my hand and place it on his fine, hard cock, while standing over me with a smile of confidence.
" I'm s-s-sorry...but I think you had b- b-better leave." I stammered, not really sure of myself, but making no attempt to remove my hand.
Eric Peters only grinned at me.
What is wrong with me...I must stop this behavior..I must make him go, before it is too late ! I told myself silently, I made a promise to myself...to fight these urges...I reasoned.
I surprised, even me, when I pulled my hand away, taking a step back...
" We must stop this !!! I am still a married woman...y-y-you just can't c-come in my home...and t-t-take advantage of me ! "
To my amazement, Eric did not protest, but calmy sat back down on the chair and resumed stroking his big cock himself.
I watched him, resisting the impulse to lick my lips...
" I see you have found my private picture collection...I thought you were supposed to be looking for a document ? " I said, not taking my eyes off of his hard, inviting speciman, and sitting down on the bed, across from him.
" Make no mistake...I'll find it ! " Eric boasted, his hand gliding up and down on his shiney, big prick.
" I think you had better stop that...I find it very arousing ! " I said softly, raising a leg up onto the bed, my short dress hiking up as I did so, partaily exposing my sheer panties. I slipped a finger underneath the edge, touching inside.
That was the trouble...my body always betrayed itself, I guess !!!
This was kind of exciting, I thought...I have never played with myself in front of a stranger before...and maybe if I distracted him, he would forget all about the document....
 
How did I know she’d respond. Well I didn’t but it was a gamble. Ahh she’s getting into it. is she? No.. yes, she his she starting to touch her self. Well that it the document can wait. I look at her and smile.

“Your getting aroused? I’m the one that’s been bombarded with naked pictures of a very sensual women.” I stare at her. Slowing down on my cock. I’m going to drag this out. I stop for a quick seconded to remove my white tee-shirt. Continue on stroking my cock as she dips her fingers in her panties. As I continue to stroke with my left hand I use my right to slide my pants down. Leaving just my silk boxers on. then turn back to look at the computer screen. Knowing looking at the real thing would be too quick an experience unless I prolonged it with a few distractions. Still stroking my cock I look at her and start Going threw the naked pictures of her again. Telling her which ones I find the most arousing.

“See this one, with your ass in the air like that. Makes me want to get up behind you and lick all over it. still stocking my cock.” I look back and forth to her and the screen.

“This one where your arms are pressing your tits togeter make me want to suck you nipples hard as I continue stroking my cock.” I lick my lips at her.

“This one here, with your mouth open. God it makes me want to stroke my cock in your face and cover it with cum.” I turn from the screen looking to her for the next move.
 
Angel w/o wings....

Oh God....I remember going to the photographer's to have them taken, for my hubby Carl, although he hardly even looked at them twice. Now the photographer, on the other hand...

I let my finger slide up my wet slit, teasing my myself...trying not to imagine how good that big, hard cock would feel inside me...pounding my tight, hot, and very wet pussy ! When Eric took off his tee shirt, exposing his muscled arms and chest, I almost melted ! I was spellbound by his strong hand, slowly moving on his thick shaft...I wondered how those strong hands would feel, touching my body...squeezing my breasts...pinching my nipples...while he mastered me with his big, hard cock...Oh...I must STOP thinking these thoughts... my mind screamed, trying to hopelessly convince myself !

Had not Eric mentioned something about being in the military. If so...he must be good at giving orders ! I imagined being ordered to remove my dress...forced to lay across his lap...as Eric pulled down my panties...and spanked me, giving this naughty wife what she deserved...while I twisted and turned, helplessy, begging him to stop...to no avail !
I mean, Eric had already entered my home, and took over...doing whatever he wanted, it seemed !!!

" Wouldn't you like to see the real thing ? '' I said, standing up and pulling my dress over my head, tossing it aside. I stood there in my garterbelt, panties and stockings, still wearing my heels. I thrust out my chest, proudly displaying my large but firm tits.
" Very nice ! " Eric nodded.
I turned around so he could get a rear view...letting him admire my butte, almost visable despite my thong.
" I'll make you a deal, Mr. Peters...if you forget all about that silly ol' little document, just tell those sleazy lawyers that you couldn't find it....well I...I'll do anything you want...I'll be your little submissive playtoy for the evening ! "

I smiled seductively, waiting for his answer....
 
“Submissive playtoy,” I repeat back to her.

“You’ve no idea what you’re agreeing to do you?” I look her square in her eyes. Tensing all the muscles in my face. Flexing my arms and chest and walk slowing and strongly toward her. My hand finally off my cock. I reach out with both hands and grab her by the upper arms.

“I’ll make you a deal you little whore.” My tone changed all mannerisms of politeness gone.

“If you amuse me enough I just might forget it. If you amuse me well I’ll assure there’s nothing on this computer that could hurt you. IF! You amuse me.” I knew there was fire behind my eyes. I don’t like being manipulated and everything leading up to this point suddenly felt like a game. I’m a nice guy but games can really fuck with my head and piss me off. The true determination fueled somewhat by my embarrassment. What should I do with her. Why do I suddenly feel like scaring her. She’s affecting me, controlling me in a sexual way. I’m a control freak I don’t like losing control over my self even on a small level.

I then pick her up by her shoulders completely off the bed and kiss her hard. Near painfully hard.

“Two things, First I want you to go get your Biggest Rubber cock. I know a little slut like you has one. Next I don’t fuck pussies. And now is your last chance to back out.” I say to her as I lift her further and put her breast in my face. I gently bite each of her nipples and set her back on the bed. And take a step back.

“Well?”
 
Angelique

I stare at him for a moment, my mouth actually hurting from his hard kiss. Then I walk over to my dresser, and find my hidden dildo, returning to my bed to sit down again, spreading my legs...Eric Peters watching, his eyes cold, almost mean ! He is scaring me alittle, I realize...and I try to calm myself by getting my breathing under control.
" Take your panties off ! " he orders.
I do not hesitate, but obey, sliding them down over my stockings, letting them drop to the floor. Without being told, I slip the long dildo between my widespread legs, barely letting it touch my wet pussy.

Why had I let things get this far ? Why did my pussy always betray me...ALWAYS having to get so wet !!!

I stared at Eric's beautiful, hard cock, wondering if he would tell me to take it in my mouth...although I admit to being somewhat confused by his statement earlier...' Next, I don't fuck pussies. ' I had never met a man who had turned me down...nor had I ever resisted a nice, hard cock, for that matter !!!

I slipped the massive head of the dildo into my creamy cunt...I couldn't the teasing any longer...I needed to feel the hardness inside me ! Looking up at him, with lowered lashes, I pinched my nipple with my other hand...wishing I was wearing my nipple clamps...they drove me so wild !!!
" Sir...if you would be kind as to get my clamps....in the drawer, I will wear them for you. " I asked innocently, not wanting to make him mad !

I waited...not knowing what would happen next. I just couldn't risk that report falling into Carl's attorny's hands....I would do what I had too, to prevent that from happening ...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top