Any Gamers on Literotica?

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
I am a big fan of World of Warcraft and have all the expansions for the game. Something that I find fun to do is to get onto Skype with someone while we play together on the game. Its a fun way to get to know someone too.

If anyone would be interested in playing with me (ok cut off the dirty thoughts for a minute), please let me know. Could be a nice experience.

The Nite Siren

Skype? Cummon .. I don't play WoW and even I know Vent is the way to do things.

Hiya

I am a big fan of World of Warcraft and have all the expansions for the game. Something that I find fun to do is to get onto Skype with someone while we play together on the game. Its a fun way to get to know someone too.

If anyone would be interested in playing with me (ok cut off the dirty thoughts for a minute), please let me know. Could be a nice experience.

The Nite Siren

Gamer, not great, just like to play without cheats etc.

What is Vent? I have never heard of this. You could say I am still a bit of a virgin gamer. Educate me. What do you like to play?

Gamer, not great, just like to play without cheats etc.

There are cheats to WoW? You don't have to be great. I'm not. Really just want company and maybe some new friends. I bet we could have fun, given the chance.

Vent is a mass VOIP program generally used by games since it can have a lot of users talking at the same time.

I haven't played WoW in years... I play other games lol

What is Vent? I have never heard of this. You could say I am still a bit of a virgin gamer. Educate me. What do you like to play?

There are cheats to WoW? You don't have to be great. I'm not. Really just want company and maybe some new friends. I bet we could have fun, given the chance.

I play regularily, currently in WSG on Garrosh. WOuld love to chat with you, PM sent along with Skype handle.

Okay, I'll be the oddball to come along and just remark that I consider myself to be a gamer, and I have for a very long time, but I don't play online. Hell, I don't even play Xbox, PS, or PC, usually. For me, gaming involves getting together over a table, rolling dice, enjoying beer and munchies, and letting the die rolls kill things.

I'm probably speaking extreme, antediluvian geek, here, but my games of choice are things like Star Fleet Battles, Arkham Horror, and a few assorted miniature war games.

Not really good for online fun, but its what comes to my mind when I hear the word "gamer".

Now, feel free to ignore me and get on with doing your thing. :)

The Nite Siren

Interesting.... Horde or Ally?... What server?

You know horde is where its at...although I have toons on alliance side as well. Personally I like Skype better than vent or even G+. If you are wanting to talk to a lot of people at one time then I'd go with vent or mumble.

What do you like to play? I'm curious.

I play a number of games, really whatever I feel like. Lately its been league of legends. I used to play wow and counter strike a lot. I don't have as much time to game anymore with university and work. I've basically given just about any game a shot. I had a lvl 85 ret pali way back when on wow.

Okay, I'll be the oddball to come along and just remark that I consider myself to be a gamer, and I have for a very long time, but I don't play online. Hell, I don't even play Xbox, PS, or PC, usually. For me, gaming involves getting together over a table, rolling dice, enjoying beer and munchies, and letting the die rolls kill things.

I'm probably speaking extreme, antediluvian geek, here, but my games of choice are things like Star Fleet Battles, Arkham Horror, and a few assorted miniature war games.

Not really good for online fun, but its what comes to my mind when I hear the word "gamer".

Now, feel free to ignore me and get on with doing your thing. :)

I try not to ignore people since I was taught that it was rude. Although I have never played those kinds of games, they do sound interesting. Not many people in my neck of the woods like to be 'joiners' for such things. Why don't you come down to bayou country and show me how to play. I'll promise to feed ya. *winks and smiles*

Interesting.... Horde or Ally?... What server?

I have played on both sides actually. My blood elf is my favorite character and she is on light bringer

You know horde is where its at...although I have toons on alliance side as well. Personally I like Skype better than vent or even G+. If you are wanting to talk to a lot of people at one time then I'd go with vent or mumble.

I mainly will speak to only one person at a time or it can be too distracting for me. In many ways WoW is still new to me and I tend to get myself if some predicaments.

I play a number of games, really whatever I feel like. Lately its been league of legends. I used to play wow and counter strike a lot. I don't have as much time to game anymore with university and work. I've basically given just about any game a shot. I had a lvl 85 ret pali way back when on wow.

That is great. I might look into that game. My choices usually go by the recommendations of others but i seldom meet anyone else who likes to play.

Oh I agree with you there. I got invited to the FFXIV Realm Reborn beta so thought I'd give that a try

That is great. I might look into that game. My choices usually go by the recommendations of others but i seldom meet anyone else who likes to play.

I have played a lot of games, I'm certainly a gamer. I loved playing wow but it had to be with other people.

I play League of Legends, Battlefield 3 - though I need more time to spend some quality time. Might go play LoL later soon! ;)

wow it up sometimes

I like to use the curse client for addons and the xfire for convo with those that I play with! if ur interested I play horde on ghostlands, alliance on echo isles, and got a few toons on a couple of other servers. aggrimar is one I just started so lets play sometime?

I love playing WOW and a few other games, but I mostly play WOW when I have free time. I have toons on the both sides

Last edited:

Vent - ventrilo. The most use VIOP

FPS
Back in my Pc days Counter Strike and Day of Defeat - mainly DoD though
Now, for single player - survival horrors and anything non-comercial. For online BF3 and CoD4 for LAN

Ah, I do hope D&D is included in there :D

Last edited:
I do play game but not warcraft ..guess i do agree having some friends to chat with while playing games

Yeah I play WoW as well and I use ventrilo to communicate while I'm raiding with my guild. I'm always up for helping people with learning the game.

Mumble is even better! It's like Ventrilo but works really well.

Does anyone else play League of Legends?

Actually that's not so true anymore a lot of the guild I've seen have wanted to do the talking over skype, that might just be with the European side of things but vent or Skype work for it these days.

I do well did play WoW, recently quit but again even if I did I'm on English servers so no chance to play with any American's.

Spend most of my time on my 360 now.

Back