Things a rich b*tch does

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Well this time i'm looking for some ideas and i'd like to know the answer to this question.
What does a rich b*tch do when she goes among regular "peasants"? I'm looking for truely cruel things that have potiential to observed in public by a third party.

I see people who put their bag (or backpack or briefcase or whatever) on the seat next to them on the bus, thus taking up a seat from another passenger. Hey, bitch! Did your bag pay a fare? Put it on your lap already!

The big one (though this isn't just rich people: white people seem to be especially bad about this) is verbally assaulting people in customer service.

A single mistake on their coffee? well that deserves a 20 minute rant that holds up the whole busines and serves no point.

Using their social media followers to abuse and harass people with smaller follower counts. Isn't a woman but look at assholes like Elon musk calling a guy that saved children a pedophile because they didn't wait for him to get there with a minisub taht may or may not have worked. Watch their followers go after a guy because the rich guy said so.

Also, totally underestimating the value of things. Borrowing a phone and then breaking it when they get bad news ("You an buy another one").

There's a scene in 'Earth Girls Are Easy' where a rich bitch all in pink and driving a pink 'Vette pulls into a gas station for gas. She ask/tells another driver to move away from the pump so she can pull in.

Blind links don't mean anything. Description required.

Required? By whom?

I didn't want to spoil the surprise but OK. This is a link to a clip from the movie, "Diamonds are Forever." In it, Jill St. John pulls into a gas station and acts like a rich bitch to the attendant who she condescendingly refers to as Curly.

It is exactly the scenario you envisioned. How's that for irony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrSnLnzJ2A

Back