Things a rich b*tch does

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Posts
795
Well this time i'm looking for some ideas and i'd like to know the answer to this question.
What does a rich b*tch do when she goes among regular "peasants"? I'm looking for truely cruel things that have potiential to observed in public by a third party.
 
I see people who put their bag (or backpack or briefcase or whatever) on the seat next to them on the bus, thus taking up a seat from another passenger. Hey, bitch! Did your bag pay a fare? Put it on your lap already!
 
The big one (though this isn't just rich people: white people seem to be especially bad about this) is verbally assaulting people in customer service.

A single mistake on their coffee? well that deserves a 20 minute rant that holds up the whole busines and serves no point.

Using their social media followers to abuse and harass people with smaller follower counts. Isn't a woman but look at assholes like Elon musk calling a guy that saved children a pedophile because they didn't wait for him to get there with a minisub taht may or may not have worked. Watch their followers go after a guy because the rich guy said so.

Also, totally underestimating the value of things. Borrowing a phone and then breaking it when they get bad news ("You an buy another one").
 
There's a scene in 'Earth Girls Are Easy' where a rich bitch all in pink and driving a pink 'Vette pulls into a gas station for gas. She ask/tells another driver to move away from the pump so she can pull in.
 
Blind links don't mean anything. Description required.

Required? By whom?

I didn't want to spoil the surprise but OK. This is a link to a clip from the movie, "Diamonds are Forever." In it, Jill St. John pulls into a gas station and acts like a rich bitch to the attendant who she condescendingly refers to as Curly.

It is exactly the scenario you envisioned. How's that for irony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrSnLnzJ2A
 
Back
Top