Seducing a stranger man for gay sex

So you have woken up just yesterday and decided to be gay? What I don't understand is how a person in their mid-twenties, who identifies as being gay, has not any experience yet in introducing yourself as a gay person.

What are you really after here with your request? Ideas for masturbation fodder? There is nothing wrong with that, but why not just be upfront about it?

Perhaps head over to the GLBT Chatter or if it is just masturbation fodder you are after maybe Sexual Role Playing or Fetish & Sexuality Central.

no cpt. obvious, I didn't just wake up and discovered being gay. It's clear that where I come from you can't just run into people telling them you're gay and I made it clear at least once in my thread. I've had several gay relationships but they all had to be kept secret I even have to act straight, so dont try to be a smart-ass and assume shit while you have no idea what we go thru because of our sexuality and if you cant help keep your mouth shut and go masturbate, it would be much better for everyone.

Back