Just one Line.

A teen in a schoolgirl uniform was licking the ass of a slut in a nun’s habit cut to reveal her fleshy buttocks and leaving her massive breasts bare so she could pull painfully on her rouged inch-long nipples.
 
The amalgam of unexpected sharp sensations amplified the sexual stimulation to strip all coherent thought from her mind, leaving her at the mercy of the pleasure ripping through her body. All she knew anymore was that she was expertly fucked and she gave herself over to her lover’s mastery.

(excerpt from the story I'm presently writing)
 
Denny

This is about memories, dares, and fantasies. I'd scribble some notes on a piece of paper daring Dollie to perform some simple flash when we went to the river or camping.


From our first story.
 
It was a bleak year when the girl came to work for the Miller, a hollow-faced and hungry year.

(maybe by posting it here I can shame myself into finishing the damn story!)
 
I took one more deep breath, and then I set out across the carpet, the music and her singing disguising any noise I might have made as I prowled up behind her.
 
“I think I love her.” Lucie’s words were barely audible, but Jasmine didn’t need her ears to hear the woman’s heart.
“She loves you too.” Jas embraced the sobbing woman, stroking her hair soothingly. “And she doesn’t know what to do about it anymore than you.”
 
"And what will you say when our enemies at your door because of your actions?" Malcolm demanded.

Morgan shrugged. "I'm a Lefay. I'll say burn them all."
 
"I didn't bring flowers," Nicole dangled the white packet in front of Heather's face. "But I have candy."
 
Ok not just one line, but a little bit of another story that I have up right now and am contemplating working on.

"You ever have a boyfriend like that? You guys fuck all night and then in the morning you put on his clothes and make him breakfast? I know your last breakup was hard, but maybe before then? I kind of hope not. I know that's selfish, but I want to be your first in a lot of things," he says.
I really want to say well you are the first guy that has ever kidnapped me and kept me hostage but I'm not sure he would see any humor in that. Fuck, I don't see any humor in it.
 
Trish motioned to her cleavage and said, “You'd think that a girl with my goods could get a little action now and then—hell, my husband and my boyfriend are both right here—but nope."

Trish is the waitress in "Oscar's Place," and so far she's my favorite female character.
 
From A Necessary Seduction, my first Lit story.

“I need to touch you again.” Mindy whispered, embarrassed by her need. She put her hands on Carl's biceps, then ran her fingers down his arms. She glanced to the game room, then touched her breast and tugged at her nipple. “And I need you to touch me.”
 
_________________________________________________

Debbie :heart:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • download.jpe
    download.jpe
    8.6 KB · Views: 13
Contrary to most, death was never taboo in the Lafontaine family, so it was not something to be feared.
 
That name sounds really familiar....what was the inspiration for it?

The inspiration for the quote is my family, thanks to the positive values my mother instilled in us.
It's the name of one of my characters in a story I wrote (2015 - Kiss me, you fool - Parts 1 & 2).
 
The inspiration for the quote is my family, thanks to the positive values my mother instilled in us.
It's the name of one of my characters in a story I wrote (2015 - Kiss me, you fool - Parts 1 & 2).

For some reason it reminds me of an old family name from an HPL story or one of the countless stories written in that vein by his 'circle' and the people who still write mythos material.
 
For some reason it reminds me of an old family name from an HPL story or one of the countless stories written in that vein by his 'circle' and the people who still write mythos material.

From Wikipedia: "Jean de La Fontaine (IPA: [ʒɑ̃ də la fɔ̃tɛn]; 8 July 1621 – 13 April 1695) was a famous French fabulist and one of the most widely read French poets of the 17th century. He is known above all for his Fables, which provided a model for subsequent fabulists across Europe and numerous alternative versions in France, and in French regional languages."
 
Back
Top