Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Since I'm on New York time. It's after midnight. I got the pleasure of spending the last week with fara and we drove to meet the lovely bad Amy... so before I sadly head back to washington later today. ....

Farawyn, BadAmy and myself.... Titty trio. ❤

attachment.php

That looked like fun :devil:

Well. Since I'm on New York time. It's after midnight. I got the pleasure of spending the last week with fara and we drove to meet the lovely bad Amy... so before I sadly head back to washington later today. ....

attachment.php

Terrific addition!

attachment.php
Lovely three way smoosh

Thank you, all. :)

I miss my Sassy, and BadFuckingAmy is bad as fuck.
We had a great day and it was like we were always friends.
Grateful for these ladies and their luscious tits.

Thank you, all. :)

I miss my Sassy, and BadFuckingAmy is bad as fuck.
We had a great day and it was like we were always friends.
Grateful for these ladies and their luscious tits.

You ladies need to be planning your next rendezvous and madcap adventures in having fun then. :)

That's almost an overload of boobs!
You would pass out lol :kiss:
A titty extravaganza!!! A lovely one at that!
Yes, yes it is,
Oh to be in the middle this hot trio, wow, wow, wow
I am sure your smile would be just as big as ours ;)
All of you look great and your picture made me smile at seeing how happy all of you are in it.
:heart: Thank you!
My nipple is kissing yours, Sassy.
haha even our boobs loved each other. :heart:
Damn..I'd luv to in the middle of that sandwich
We were squished together pretty tight. ;)
Wowsers! Looks and sounds like you had fun. I can only imagine!
We truly did.
I love it! Beautiful women!
Thank you Kim :rose:
OMG! You ladies look incredible in your separate pictures , BUT unfuckingbelievably sexy in this joint venture! How I wish I had been there as your photographer!
Aww that is very sweet.
How cool is this pic?? Had you all met before? I'm so jealous of the girl time!
Nope this was the first time. I flew to NY to meet Fara. Then we decided to meet Amy. I am so glad we all got to meet. Spending the day at the beach was super fun.
Nice job ladies!!! Just loving the trio! Thanks.
Thank you. :kiss:
Haha I love it!

:heart:

This is perhaps the single sexiest photo that I have ever seen on Lit. Real people. Real friends. Real hot!
:heart: This makes my heart happy. It is by far one of the funnest pictures I've done.
Oh ladies... a beautiful trio indeed!!! Or should I say sextet!!!
Thank you!! :kiss:
Oh my, IS it. What a pic! Those are some lovely breasts...can I go ahead and hop in there and let you all smother me to dealth???
LOL What a way to go!
Boobies, NY style!!!!
Squished and happy?
This is great, but what makes it the best is the smiles of you ladies. WELL DONE!!!
That is why I didn't want to cut out the faces. I loved the happiness.
This pic is EPIC!!!!!
Thank you!!! :D
That’s a whole lot of titty! Great pic ladies. Awesome the three of you were able to meet up.
Me too, The women are great. I'll never hesitate to meet the women.
Look out for the city that never sleeps with these Beauties on the prowl! ! Great to all of you having a blast!
I'm ready to go back!!!
Triple trouble! You all look like you're enjoying your time together -- close together, at that! Hope Sassy had a fun time in the Big Apple. If I had known in advance, I would have given you a personal tour of the 2 or 3 nude beaches in the tri-state area.
haha I had a hard enough time walking around in my bathing suit :eek:
That looked like fun
Soooooo much!
Terrific addition!
Thank you!
You guys are cute.
Yes we are!! :D
Lovely three way smoosh
Thank you ;)
You ladies need to be planning your next rendezvous and madcap adventures in having fun then.

I'm ready!

attachment.php

What an AWESOME GROUP of LADIES

A BEVY of BEAUTIES

attachment.php

I understand tribbing (love) but what do we call this? Titty trifecta? Or just good friends having a great time? Both?

Looks like you all had more than a great time!

attachment.php

A big smile on my face!:cattail:

Happy lunching all! I’m in my favorite position. Hope I please you and yours today!

Attachments

• 532BE2BB-ED46-427F-89FE-F1334CC2A56C.jpg
    532BE2BB-ED46-427F-89FE-F1334CC2A56C.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back