Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM   #4076
rahul_greval
Virgin

yes, i want to see her with my friend or stranger right in front of me, right now this is fantasy

Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM   #4077
MiaAntonia
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDAS00 View Post
We role played a scenario Sunday night with our pretend guy. It always gets my wife so wet and aroused. I too get extremely excited when we play like we have another guy with us. When she said to me,"do you feel his cum baby.....he made it so wet for you" I pretty much lost it and started thrusting and grunting like a mad man. We both came sooooo hard!!! Love the mystery guy fantasies
Role playing can really enhance a couple's sex life. In therapy I attempt to convince a couple to role play and pillow talk and in many instances this can save a couple from seeking outside sex.

Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #4078
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaAntonia View Post
Role playing can really enhance a couple's sex life. In therapy I attempt to convince a couple to role play and pillow talk and in many instances this can save a couple from seeking outside sex.
I agree 100%!!!!

Since we've started role playing and exploring our sexuality together, we have become so much closer. It turns out we both have crazy fantasies and it's like our little secret from the real world. It makes us bond so much

We've even purchased a lifelike cumming dildo and started our own tumblr page to post pictures and show each other the thing we like. Weve even posted a few pics of ourselves and we read the comments people leave for us. We've grown a lot and it's spiced things up immensely. So much fun to be had being naughty together