What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiight NOW?! (pt.2!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that ever lets my shoulders relax, these days, is bourbon.

That’s a sign that my shoulders are getting tighter and my tolerance is standing still. This is problematic.
 
Just reading that made me throw up in my mouth a little. (no, not referring to anything in this thread)
 
Sleeping is much harder to do when your mind won't shut off. I pushed too hard and I shouldn't have *sigh*
 
I am trying so hard to fall asleep...to quiet my mind...which I so need...yet I cannot...
 
I am trying so hard to fall asleep...to quiet my mind...which I so need...yet I cannot...
It's so nice to see you🌹I can't sleep either.

Shhhh, sweet ladies. Be still and know everything is as it needs to be.
Let peace wash through you.
Allow your soul to breathe.
Problems will be dealt with when they need to be.
Right now, all you need to do is drift away into your own heaven.
Be still.
Be still.
Be still.
And know you are loved. :rose:
 
Sometimes I wonder how people are supposed to get through the things we have to. The sadness, the loneliness, the heartbreak - it's just too much. And yet we go on.
 
Wow...just wow...it does hold true...some people's choice of nic fits them perfectly!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top