The Resurrection of SxxxyRdHd25

Do you want see more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SxxxyRdHd25

Literotica Guru
With much prompting from my hubby (who happens to be away on business for the next six weeks), I have decided to try and resurrect the inner sexpot in me... So far I only have a few pics taken as it is hard to get a good pic with out a photographer ;)

Hope to hear from you all soon!
:kiss:
Sxxxy

Attachments

• towel1.jpg
    towel1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 4,248
  • White tee shirt1.jpg
    White tee shirt1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4,456
  • Bum1.jpg
    Bum1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 4,085
Great start! Too bad I'm not close to you since I'm a photographer and would be happy to help out. :(

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback guys! I can't wait until DH gets back to his hotel room & gets to see all of your wonderful comments!
Sxxxy

43/0 to the yes camp. I think we can conclude that we all want to see more of you... Bring it on!

The missing Hubby.....lol

Well baby.....Here i am.... And if you ask me i think you have done a good job on the pics without my help....lol Yes very happy to see your still popular on lit... I know how excited you get and wet when you get comments :) Hopefully there will be alot of takers to help make you cum as it is hard for me to with out of town work..... Talk to you soon...

Nice!

Nice! I used to live in the Land of Ahhs!

Go back every year to visit.

Hope to see more!

:)

What a great response to the poll!!!

:heart::heart::heart: to all those who replied and gave me such great encouragement...

Yes sweetheart, I am sure all of the guys (even some of the gals!) will make sure I am taken care of while you are gone! ;) If nothing else they will have me all hot & bothered when you return next week for Thanksgiving!

Anywho... I have a couple more pics for you all today! Will try and take some more tonight after the kiddos head to bed... otherwise I will tomorrow when they are all at school!

Sxxxy

Attachments

• Lacy bra1.jpg
    Lacy bra1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,803
  • Bum 2.jpg
    Bum 2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,541
  • Peek-a-boob 2.jpg
    Peek-a-boob 2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,997
What a great response to the poll!!!

:heart::heart::heart: to all those who replied and gave me such great encouragement...

Yes sweetheart, I am sure all of the guys (even some of the gals!) will make sure I am taken care of while you are gone! ;) If nothing else they will have me all hot & bothered when you return next week for Thanksgiving!

Anywho... I have a couple more pics for you all today! Will try and take some more tonight after the kiddos head to bed... otherwise I will tomorrow when they are all at school!

Sxxxy

Oops! Just realized that the Bum1 & 2 are basically the same pic! LOL! Sorry...

To make up for it, here is another...

Enjoy!
Sxxxy

Attachments

• Peek-a-boob 3.jpg
    Peek-a-boob 3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,620
Life is good asSexyRedHead is back... wonder if she is shaved or not

:rose:
fred

With much prompting from my hubby (who happens to be away on business for the next six weeks), I have decided to try and resurrect the inner sexpot in me... So far I only have a few pics taken as it is hard to get a good pic with out a photographer ;)

Hope to hear from you all soon!
Sxxxy
ohhhh the tee shirt with those delicious perky nipls ... just wating to be pinched and suckled....

Back