The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you said before..

alas..to each their own

I thought it was wonderful. I enjoyed the tension between Peter and Caspian. Not only was it Narian v. Talamarian, but it was also legendary king who's nothing more than a little boy and someone who'd been raised to be king. It's unrealistic to think there wouldnt be tension. The romance? It was casual flirting and a kiss. Only made leaving Narnia more bitter sweet. The scene with storming the castle was, in my opinion better that the way the scenes were written in the book.

again.. to each their own.

You're right. To each their own.

I felt they bastardized the book.

I have to get out of this town!!! I'm so fucking tired of people making assumptions about my life and trying to save my soul. I can't wait until we can get packed up and moved to the city. Get out of this stupid ass small town and away from the even smaller minds. :mad::mad::mad:

I have to get out of this town!!! I'm so fucking tired of people making assumptions about my life and trying to save my soul. I can't wait until we can get packed up and moved to the city. Get out of this stupid ass small town and away from the even smaller minds. :mad::mad::mad:

*hugs*

I'm sorry.. I know small towns can be rough

*hugs*

I'm sorry.. I know small towns can be rough but sadly, cities arent any better.. even here in Philly..

*hugs*

I'm sorry.. I know small towns can be rough

*nods* I'm hoping at least in the city I can get lost in the crowd. No one will know me there. Here at home...everyone knows everyone. I'm the latest gossip of the town so it seems..lol. And it's getting to the point where it could have a negative effect on my children. Not because of anything I'm doing, but because people can't shut their fucking mouths about things they know nothing about. *hugs back* Thank you chickie.:rose:

*nods* I'm hoping at least in the city I can get lost in the crowd. No one will know me there. Here at home...everyone knows everyone. I'm the latest gossip of the town so it seems..lol. And it's getting to the point where it could have a negative effect on my children. Not because of anything I'm doing, but because people can't shut their fucking mouths about things they know nothing about. *hugs back* Thank you chickie.:rose:

Cities are generally better in this regard, and I totally prefer them. But I will say that even in cities, within small groups or neighborhoods or whatever, there's always gossip. Though people do generally tend to be more open-minded. Generally.

But you know how it goes - you get burned a time or two and you become much more selective about your friends, and who you tell what.

Cities are generally better in this regard, and I totally prefer them. But I will say that even in cities, within small groups or neighborhoods or whatever, there's always gossip. Though people do generally tend to be more open-minded. Generally.

But you know how it goes - you get burned a time or two and you become much more selective about your friends, and who you tell what.

*nods* I"m not really much of a social person so I think that will be a lot easier in the city. The only people who will know me are the ones I choose to let know me. It's not like that here. I'm still trying to figure out who I told what. I'm a really private person and still can't figure out who I may have told that would have blabbed it..but yeah you're right. :rose:

How anyone could complain about this weather is beyond me. I love it! I'd rather it be like this every day. It makes me miss living where I grew up.

my freaking gawds...
could I please find a Machoist to transfer this fucking pain to...
I do not enjoy pain of any form :crying:

*Yes I will be heading to emerg soon... once I know I can steer without blinding pain from my shoulder.*

I love them.. they love me... i am thankful for all the assistance they have given me over the years........ but i am Seriously not fucking happy to have them in my home for several days

I need something new.

I think it might work, but still not sure.

That is way to close and not sure I could pull it off.

Get over yourself! You aren't the queen! And by the way, you are tackier than us redneck folks who you turn your nose up at.

Just saying.

OK this awful feeling I had about today came true.....he is not able to come through. :(

*hugs*

by the way- the new Narnia movie?

I nearly walked out of it.

It was terrible.

But then, maybe I expected too much, having recently re-read that book.

Gah. I'm so disappointed.

WHAT?

I loved it.. and that was after recently rereading the book. I loved seeing Reepicheep come alive and loved hearing many of the lines I've loved since childhood ringing in my ears.

I cant wait to see it again and again

*crosses fingers*

I am impatiently awaiting Prince Caspian - but I loved the books and the first movie did a decent job by them. *frets*

patience ... Yago ... patience ...

(yeah ... but I am NOT Yago ... ARGH!)

~hugs~ Knows what you mean about our town. Rumor running around town that i slit my wrists, because of you know who across the river.:rolleyes:

Like that idiot even is worth one drop of my blood.

An those that know me, know i would never take away what God has given me back three times. Idiot SOBs!

You need a shoulder or an ear, NH; just ring ring.:rose:

~hugs~ Knows what you mean about our town. Rumor running around town that i slit my wrists, because of you know who across the river.:rolleyes:

Like that idiot even is worth one drop of my blood.

An those that know me, know i would never take away what God has given me back three times. Idiot SOBs!

You need a shoulder or an ear, NH; just ring ring.:rose:

:rose:Cherokee Sighting.. OH !!! YAY! Hi Dove!! {{{{Dove}}}} How are you ????

HUGS

LOLOL

(((HUGS))) Doing just fine, been getting some more jewelry made up; since i sold out at the first Flea Market this year. So had to take some time away.

Awesome I am glad to hear it.. I really am..;) {{DOVE}} I am well things are getting back to semi normal for Sir and I... I got hired as Flight Attendant So Ill be traveling quite a bit... But We have missed your postings.. ;) dont be such a stranger..;)

Awesome I am glad to hear it.. I really am..;) {{DOVE}} I am well things are getting back to semi normal for Sir and I... I got hired as Flight Attendant So Ill be traveling quite a bit... But We have missed your postings.. ;) dont be such a stranger..;)

Strange? More than likely. Stranger? Oh i am around when i can be, just reality sometimes says "Dove, no internet for you, other things to do.":rose:

And congratulations on the new job!! :rose:

There are times when we feel isolated and alone; we can appreciate the beauty around us but can not feel it in our hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back