Male Slave needed!

Loverskitten

I bite
Male slave needed!

ISO, male slave for home repair. Shit needs fixin round here!
Must be proficient in all fields of home repair, wood working, plumbing, installations, pool repair/maintenance, and gardening. Must be handsome and strong, work naked, except outside, I'll permit a loin cloth. In return I will allow you to massage me.
Fix my car too.

Last edited:
Must be proficient in all fields of home repair, wood working, plumbing, installations, pool repair/maintenance, and gardening. Must be handsome and strong, work naked, except outside, I'll permit a loin cloth. In return I will allow you to massage me.
Fix my car too.

Hahaha!

Poor kitten must not've had a man's man around for a while.. :rolleyes:

I realize it was sexist of me to leave out the women, so I'm willing to accept female slaves. All the requirements are the same, however lady slaves must wear tasseled pasties and twirl them while going, "wooowoooowooo" at my request.

Wut I have to bump my favorite Lit kitten. :rose:
You could direct a not exactly perfect ones my way...

You are amazing kitten. If I could do half the things that you listed I would volunteer.

I can garden and fix your car and I could bring my own helpers for the rest of the stuff :)

Fix my car too.

And if we aren't doing a great job will we get spanked :)

Fix my car too.

I am highly interested. However, I would need to know where you are located. Please let me know. I can do most of what u seek and I am 6'5" 245 and very well built.

I am highly interested. However, I would need to know where you are located. Please let me know. I can do most of what u seek and I am 6'5" 245 and very well built.
Sigh, you sound big n yummy, but you're too far :(

Added duties, clean my kitty's box while you wave your bare ass in the air. Also, should I choose to leave a red handprint on that ass at any time, you'll thank me and continue working.

You may suck my toes ;)

Added duties, clean my kitty's box while you wave your bare ass in the air. Also, should I choose to leave a red handprint on that ass at any time, you'll thank me and continue working.

You may suck my toes ;)

Do male slaves get to wear tasseled panties and harem thongs

You may suck my toes ;)

So what state are you in?

Thanks for all your PMs. While role play about "needing my drain snaked", "leaky pipes", "WOOD working", "big tools", etc. makes me giggle like a 12 year-old boy, it's not getting shit fixed.
Clearly, I need to step up here. While you work I will wear my highest heels and occasionally trample your ass. You will, of course thank me, and get right back to work.

Last edited:
highest heels

A pic of you , dressed that way ,will add to the legion of slaves you will have

Fix my car too.

This would be interesting if You lived near me!:devil:

Have you considered adding Computer Maintenance to the list of chores?
If you're looking for the total male slave, you might as well swing for the fences, right?

Fix my car too.

Horneyville is not a geographic location. If your ad is realistic, then why did you not include your city, state, country, etc?

How can we know if we can't go?

Damn! Wish I'd paid more attention in shop class. I can't fix shit around a house. I am a gourmet chef and a trained massage therapist, so if you ever need one of those...well, never mind. I think Horneyville is in Alabama and I avoid Alabama at all costs.

Fix my car too.

While I can do all those things... I can do a few more, but slave is not the title I would wear, perhaps we can bargain, play a game, say the stakes are winner gets loser! :kiss:

Damn! Wish I'd paid more attention in shop class. I can't fix shit around a house. I am a gourmet chef and a trained massage therapist, so if you ever need one of those...well, never mind. I think Horneyville is in Alabama and I avoid Alabama at all costs.

Yes! I could really use you! Hmmm I've been craving Tartare lately (Kitten loves some raw meat) and I need my neck, lower back, and glutes worked on. Warning: massages always make me horny! Always

And nope not Alabama.

Back